Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:10 pm

Argomon looked over down, placing his abnormal foot on him. "Wake up...." He began to shake the bodie, now seeing the two digimon break loose. He sighed still continuing to try to wake the sleeping tamer. He didn't understand how he managed to sleep with all the noise.

"Errr..." Sheriti watched as Blair digivolved into a beutiful rosemon, beggining to chase Shikon. Almost fitting with a small theme music she recalled from the old days. Pulling on Sarens sleves a little she asked, "Saren, how did you and Toan first met?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:17 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan woke up as Argomon woke him afte rhe became a god. He gave the digimon a irrattated look as Zephrymon gave a giggle. Toan got up and sat on a couch "Can someone bring him a coke? he need sugar after he wake up or he be grumpy all day" Zephrymon said.

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:20 pm

((*twirling around* I suppose it's okay that Toan dreams about being a God. As long as he doesn't become one, we're all safe from harm. *still twirling*))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:27 pm

( =D Lol, that be horrible. D:< We'd better get the special super star treatment if ever that occurs. )

Argomon only stared back at him before reching into the kitchen and obtaining a drink. He then returned handing the Tamer a coke, silently passing by the Hybrid digimon of the wind.

Im Windspirit

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:30 pm

((*nods* I agree. If I don't, I'm getting a one way pass out. Anyone else? *starts to laugh*))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:30 pm

~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Thanks" Toan mumbled as he drink the whole thing in a matter of second then toss the can in the air. Zephrymon use one of her claw to slash the air stiring the wind to knock the can into the trach can.

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:31 pm

"Toan and me? Hm...that was a long time ago...it was either before or a little after I met you...almost the same fashion..." Saren said trying to remember. "Its all a blir." Saren said scratching his head.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:38 pm

Sheriti leaned her head to the side trying to imagine the two encountering, "So..you punched the wall by his head too?" Sheriti joked while laughing a bit.

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:43 pm

"As if i tell you how the story goes" Toan said "I Was walking threw the mountains with Dracomon as Coredramon when i notice Saren and shikon unconsouis on the ground. I'd try to help them out and found out they fainted from hunger. I pour water on them to wake them and gave them some food. then he told me his name i told him mine and the rest was history"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:47 pm

"Wahh," Sheriti lightly smacked Sarens arm though he might not have felt anything, "I knew the training in the mountains was bad. Don't over work yourself!" Sheriti began to belileve Toans story, then again there were times were she was gulible.

Im Windspirit

shadow toan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:49 pm

Toan laugh "Training? he was suckered by a good looking girl and gotten stuff stolen cause of it" Toan burst out laughing.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:57 pm

"Not exactly...Like I said I can't remember all to well...ask Toan, but he may construe the true meeting.." Saren said trying to recall the memory...

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:59 pm

"Ah..." Sheriti looked a bit dissapointed after Toan explained that he was distracted by another woman. Sheriti looked the other way where argomon was. She was now in deep thought.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:03 pm

"Well i maybe exaggerating on the good looking part but that what i heard from shikon" Toan reply

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:15 pm

Earthest walked in and explained, "The other woman is me. Because I stole his pride! Mwahaha!"

Duftmon shook his head and patted her should as if to say, 'I pity you.'

Earthest looked at Duftmon and said, "You don't understand!"

"Of course I do not," he replied calmly.
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games