Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:51 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

i was...now i feel ashame

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:40 pm
Why would you feel ashamed? You should be proud of yourself. You're being weird.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:59 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Remember the thing a while back when GW and Faincee was inactive and there this nitwit who put up a pull to see who the next leader is? after all that time GW found out about it today and he was really pissed that almost everyone stab him in the back......

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:26 am
Well that wasn't you though. And I don't remember that! Of course I just usually hang out here or with MSBG, so I really don't get around the guild forums as much as I should.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:25 pm

go to the memorial thread and check out the first non annoucement post it should be by a guy name richard. that the form that piss gw off

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:14 am
Okay. I'll be back then.  

Earthest

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:24 am
*after about 5 minutes* You little-I don't even have a word for you. You voted on that thing! You didn't defend GW or faincee! You just voted for Epic. Does GW know? God, you are such...No, I won't get mad. But I don't like that you did that. I don't know why you'd be pissed off if you voted for Epic and put it in you're post. I feel sorry you both you and GW.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:04 pm

alright let me explain, i had to be thankful to the guy who help me in the guild, but before i voted i though we werent suppose to so i didnt bothered but after seeing a few crew talking about it i though they had told GW and it was ok. i though what they meant is that they take temporaily control not as captain but stuff like accepting trade for digimon, approving spirit, agreeing to contest, small stuff like that to help the guild so i took part. but then i re-read the whole thing of course knowing im deslyzic and easily get words confuse i learn that meant something else and i was ashame to have taken part. but it was a surprise to me that no one told GW or even get rid of the thread instead help it live

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:11 pm
Then you should've taken your post out of there and or changed it and said something along the lines of, "I don't want to be involved in this." It's just that simple. I still feel so bad for GW and faincee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:12 pm

i didnt want to see the post again and all the shame it brought so i didnt delete it

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:14 pm
Well, all I have to say is that I think you should have deleted it or apologized to GW and faincee. I won't mention this incident again.

How was your day today? It's two degrees outside here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:31 pm

negative two over here. it was so bad today i ran the mile at 6:38 and played basketball. lost but i had a fun time. you?

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:33 pm
Watched a funny WWII movie called Hope and Glory and it was good. Opened a fanfiction shop on gaia and am dealing with that now. Impressive mile. I hated mile runs in high school till senior year. I loved them then and now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:36 pm

what was your best time and send me a link to the shop i wanna see

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:51 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/fanfiction-shoppe-open-taking-orders/t.46580445_1/

I never timed myself. I just know that I could listen to two full songs on my ipod for the mile. You're time is impressive.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games