Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:24 pm

Opal stared into the black void. She realized she was still blind. "Did....Mr. Feathers win?" she asked holding out her hands to figure out where she was.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:28 pm

Gabriel looked to her and knitted his eyebrows in cocnern.
"You're still blind?" he asked, granted the answer without her needing to reply. "We all won, well done Opal."
he sighed and looked at her little painted eyes.
"I wish Jesus or Raphael were here. they're better at this curing stuff than me."

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:38 pm

She rested against Gabriel. "Opal is alright with loss of sight if friends are safe," she replied.

She started to recount the events from the battle, but when she tried to recall things from Beelio's plans her head ached. Her body flintched.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:42 pm

Delia dropped her bag on the front stoop and knocked on the door of the Helsing House. By word of mouth she heard of this place and decided to take a look into it. The place looked grand and regal, even if a bit beat up. Her headphones were presently pounding away on her ears the voice of Imogen Heap.

Delia didnt know what she was expecting to find here but with a lack of interest or need to work at the moment she felt a need to explore. Her own psychic powers and the rumors within miles of this place caused her curiosity to peak. Hopefully there would be something here she didnt already know, that would occupy her mind and interest for a good deal of time.

VampressLeona

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:43 pm

"hey, take it easy." Gabriel said to Opal. "Things will sort themsleves out in time."
he conecntrated, summoning up a little knitted poych to hang around his neck that Opal could snugly sit in and rest within , leaving his hands free.
"We need a car, so we shoud buy one. I assume we are without a lot fo money, yes?"
"Hell yes."natasha sighed. She hand't had much money for a hellishly long tme, and upkeep of te mansion was expensive even if half teh dman thing was crumbling.
Gabriel smiled.
"alright then. i need a computer."
Natasha raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "relaly? tehre shoudl be an internet cafe aroudn here somehwere."
"cool."

they headed that way, going down the highstreet for one.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:46 pm

Meanwhile.....

"They're out of sight now. Is it safe to approach him?" Dougal asked Sin.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:50 pm

"Go for it." Sin siad, unable to wipe the grin off her face at the prospect of Adam getting his arse kicked.
She slithered ahead of them and held a hand up to Mestopheles in greeting. The demon snapped to attention.

"Lady sin?! What in the Depths are you doing here, if you don't mind my asking?" He looked past her to Dougal. "You again?"

"We want something of you." Sina said, folding her arms across her chest, enough to push up her clevage to it's mximum level. Mestopheles noticed and quickly averted his eyes over to Dougal.

"Which is?" he loked at Dougal suspiciously
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:56 pm

Delia huffed. "Just like me to arrive while everyone of the house is out."

She left her bag at the front door, nothing in it was all that important to her. Patting herself for her most important knife she walked out into the lawn. Delia pulled up a wild onion and began to chew on it while she thought.

Wandering out near the line of trees she picked up a chunk of wood and started to whittle away at it. She continued to roam and switched her music over to something a bit more Classical.

VampressLeona

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:56 pm

((lol- maximum level..... rofl ))

Dougal stood firm and bowed in greeting. "We wish for this spirit to be turned into a demon, Master Mestopheles ," Dougal replied.

With that cue Aisling stepped forward and bowed as well.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:04 pm

[welcome vampiress biggrin ]

Mestopheles nodded, flicking hsi tail. He looked over at Sin, knowing full well that she was probably behind all of this.
"The catch?"

"no catch." Sin siad sweetly.

Mestopheles snorted. "In all respect: forget it. I've known you sicne you were a baby Sin, you have never asked for anything in your life without a catch attached."

Sin pouted at him. "You're so untrusting."

Mestopheles smiled fondly at her. "You don't inspire my confidence."

Sin sighed. "Alright. She's baiscallya concubine. We want her a demon because i want her as a proper maidservant." sin lied fluently, partly because it wasn't a total lie. she wanted aisling around a little anyway. She watched to see if Mestopheles woudl buy it.

"And you father....?"

"Will embrace a new servant eaisly." Sin said smoothly. Mestophles sighed.
"And him?" he asked, pointing a finger at Dougal.

"He's irrelevant." Sin chirruped.

Mestopheled rubeb dhis ahdn over his face. "ugh...what do i get out of this exactly, aside form a whole load of grief?"

Sin smiled and slitehred closer to him, lenaing over teh arm of his chair. "I'll owe you a special favour ofyour choosing."

mestopheles's interest heightened and then he shook hsi head. "no way." Sin sighed "Please? Father won't know, anyway. And it doens't have to be that type of favour, unless you wish it." she smirked.

dragontamer363
Crew

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:06 pm

{thanky! Will do my best to keep up}
Jumping onto a tree limb that was just the right shape to sit in Delia finished her carving, a small cat that was missing an eye. As she sat she began to realize that if the things she heard were true, the owner of this mansion may not be too keen on her "trespassing."

Delia shrugged mentally and hoped that the head of the house was a bit more level headed than a redneck on a porch with a shotgun. She giggled to herself remembering Mr. Brine that sat on his porch a block from the local elementary school with his handgun threatening the kids to keep off his grass.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:11 pm

Dougal & Aisling remained silent-afraid to speak out of turn.

----------------------------

Opal rested peacefully in the knitted poych Gabriel created.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:22 pm

Mestopheles and Sin stared at each otehr for a while. Evenetually Mestopheles rolled his eyes.
"Alright, alright! It better be a pretty damn good favour." he grumbled. He looked back to Dougal and aisling. "Alright. come here."

--

meanwhile The group had found a computer and Gabriel logged ont teh internet.
"you know" he said, surfing trhogh the net, "When thsi ;internet' business first came out Ithought i'd be baffled. But it's acually much easier than trying to deal with your material technology. It's drifting nature's very similar to how we catalouge and access information over the psychic waves in our dimension." He grinned as the Governmental bank screne flashed up. Natasha's eyes widened.
"oh God, please don't tell me you just-"
The passowr codes came up and Gabriel began hacing in. "Dont' worry, the money's only base din material wealth. God will simply reveal a new layer of minrals for you huamsn or soemthing to balance it out."
the various attempts of his hacking flahsed across the screen at a impossibly fast pace, Gabriel's fingers flahisng across the keys in a blur.
"Aha!" the levels of passwords accepted, he gaine daccess and promptly begn dividing funds into Natasha'a account.
"Natahsd winced. "I am SO going to jail. they'll tace it!"
Gabriel paused to look ove rta her. "please, do you take me as that naieve? I've encrypted the transactions, impossible to detect."
Natasha began to wonder what coudl possibly go into an encryption crated by an angel. if the ritual had been anything to go by, it was impossibly complicated.
Gabriel smiled ad shut down the various widnows before shuttingd own the computer. he passed Natasha back her card. $250,000 dollars enough? how much do cars cost?"
Natsasha almost had a heart attack.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:30 pm

Delia finally was hit with the exhaustion of the trip and day. She had not slept in two days. Leaning back she allowed herself to fall out of the tree and onto the ground. There she closed her eyes and let her mind wander. Eventually she drifted into a pseudo sleep, she was aware of her surrounding but somehow still resting.

VampressLeona

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:34 pm

Dougal nodded to Aisling. She approached Mestopheles and looked him up at him with her gentle eyes.

-----------------------------------------------

Opal turned and moaned. She mumbled in her sleep, "...love...Feathers..."

((A thought just occured-will Mestopheles automatically grant her permission to go to Earth since she's Sin's maid servent or will they have to ask for that too?))
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games