Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

gleedemon

Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:51 pm
Hello Resa and Alphonse Rosenrot.

Oh, Alphonse, how I wish I knew German and did not have to use an Online translator to understand your signature. @ 3@

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:59 pm
I'm going to smile...and make you think I'm happy... I'm going to laugh...

Welcome to the guild pplz ^^
@resachirp OMG i love anime too!
@troilism What does his siggy say? O.o

so you don't see me cry... and even if it kills...I'm going to smile...

xoxoKymmi
Crew

A New World

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:27 pm
Hey everyone, I got invited a bit ago and I decided to check this guild out, it seems to be a pretty awesome place to hang. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:39 pm
Hello! I'm mini_chicken. Thank you for the invite. 3nodding  

mini_chicken

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:46 pm
Greetings, everyone. My name is Empress Dee and I am the ruler of the Renaissance Galaxy.

No, I did not create that Galaxy, I had been appointed to be the ruler there by the people themselves. They saw that I was a righteous woman with a bounty of talents.

I seek peace for all, and prefer that wars do not exist. While the non-war wish remains ungranted, I do what I can to preserve as much peace as possible.

True, I tend to get in the occasional bout myself, and I love a good martial arts tournament, but... all in all, fighting without a decent reason to do so is just plain wrong.

I am a fan of Gravitation... okay more than a fan... but still, I do hope that life everywhere can follow the example that Shuichi had set.

Shuichi Shindou proved in that show that with enough determination, enough true spirit, with enough heart put into whatever you do, you can accomplish whatever you desire.

For even the coldest of people can be persuaded with enough goodness in another.

To me, boy-love is just plain sexy to see. I dunno why, perhaps because it is kinda different, but it also shows that gay men are stronger than straight guys in the sense that they are not afraid to show that they have a feminine side to them. To me, that takes more guts to do since it is against the grain against the natural flow of what guys are like.

I go for the strong in people. I do accept that people have weaknesses, though I do also hope that they do what they can to overcome those weaknesses to become a stronger person.

Anyhow, that's basically me. Oh, and I love to roleplay on Gaia. Normally that's what I am doing, if I am not in the zOMG game.

By the way, out of an opinion, which you can PM me about... who here thinks that they should add a boomerang ring and who here thinks that the buzz saws should drop more often?

The Boomerang ring will be similar to the Shuriken in strength, but will also be like the hunters bow in range. Plus, like dervish, it can attack all enemies within raidius.

The downside? Well, it will draw the enemies to you and a bunch at once. Not a good ring to have at the later stages. It'd be great for the beginning though or if you are orb farming.

Plus, if you are fighting a boss, it can do more damage if he's far away and there are a bunch of you's out there. Like for example, the General gnome. More often than not, I see a whole slew of people there.

That boomerang ring can make it easier to solo him if you power it up to a 3.0.

Well, that's my idea anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:48 pm
Erm...Hello fellow Guldies my Name is sevili and I am an artist, without a digital scanner to put meh art on the computer sad but anyways, yeah..i suck at describing myself so if theres anything you wan to know just ask, thanks for inviting me....and why exactly did you invite meh? (I am also questing the ninja band, donations greatly appreciated. Pwease? lol..)  

LikeLavender

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

English is illegal on her

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:50 pm
Greetings,

My name is Sarah and I enjoy writing as a hobby.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:59 pm
artic is the name. its not mispelled just misleading. like art and crazy, obsurd and possibly homicidal thoughts. that is me.  

articwolfblade18

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

x_Huerta

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:59 pm
my name i Xavier and im glad to be in this guild thanx very much for this chance  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:03 pm
Hello, I am Dracina. I tend to be... complicated. i enjoy RPing and try to be a writer although I tend to lack the patience to write my stories in full detail. I love science of all kinds but I generally like any subject if it is presented well. I also like almost all stories as long as the characters are well created and a nice plot is made.. but even the plot is secondary to characters. I think of myself as a good person but I like to invent all sorts of people and my villains tend to be rather gruesome. I have terrible spelling, so I thank god for spell check.

... I'm really not sure what I should be putting down and if I continue, this will just turn into me rambling so I'll cut off my introduction here. ^^  

Dracina Dragonfire

Familiar Gaian

8,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100

Selena-1892.2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:07 pm
I'm Selena-1892.2, I'm a huge Pink Floyd fan. I also love other music such as, The Beatles, David Bowie, Black Sabbath, etc. Basically, I love old music. I also adore films such as, Freaks, Nosferatu, Pink Floyd Live at Pompeii, etc. Mostly, I like to point out the celebrities in the movies that I recognize from previous films. In other words, if I had the same good memory for school as I do for movies, T.V. shows, and music, I would be getting a lot higher grades.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:07 pm
Dracina Dragonfire
Hello, I am Dracina. I tend to be... complicated. i enjoy RPing and try to be a writer although I tend to lack the patience to write my stories in full detail. I love science of all kinds but I generally like any subject if it is presented well. I also like almost all stories as long as the characters are well created and a nice plot is made.. but even the plot is secondary to characters. I think of myself as a good person but I like to invent all sorts of people and my villains tend to be rather gruesome. I have terrible spelling, so I thank god for spell check.

... I'm really not sure what I should be putting down and if I continue, this will just turn into me rambling so I'll cut off my introduction here. ^^

wow we r so much alike  

x_Huerta

Crulii3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:20 pm
Hey My nickname of my actual name is woo
I'm a girl from South Korea and in eastern age I'm 16. But in western age I won't say...I might be 2 for all you know.
I have a Deviant...please visit! I'm xxcrulkidxx...i like that name i made...i'm crulii everywhere.
Thanks for inviting me...I like it! The name's good as well. Roses...I love roses... rofl
I love the band Versailles and the other awesome band My Chem...I used to be completely obsessed but now I'm freeeeee~
I like drawing (as you've guessed) and I pen my manga the old fashioned way...I haven't got round to finishing a book yet. I also write it in story form.
I also enjoy lyric making and strange messed up story writing.
That's about it I think!
Thanks again!
Woo
P.S I am a little dramatic...or aristocratic...depends... emo  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:21 pm
Hello^^ I am Ametarasu! I was invited a few minutes ago. This place seems like a cool place to hang out^^  

Ametarasu

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

iCollect gold

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:24 pm
Hallo ;D
My name is:: Kassy
My favourite food is::
Strawberry Shortcake
I like:: Roses [[ how convenient ]] anime, drawing, reading, listening to music, hanging out with my besties, being with my boyfriend, donating in my friends thread
I dislike // hate:: Dogs, darkness, being alone
I am:: Gothic // scene, bisexual, ready to make lots of friends >: D
And ya :]
P.M. me for more?

Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games