Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:11 pm
Leon vaguely remembered where he was going. His mind was filled with what had happened. He wasn't going to get blood, he was looking for a nice private place to be alone and let all the emotions that had caught up with him flood out. Once he found that place in the dungeon he curled up in a ball at the very far corner of one of the cells furthest away from the exit and let out the tears that had been threatening hid control since he laid his little one on the couch bed thing.

Jasmine focused on her breathing, slowly in, slowly out. She was heavily aware that Aven was watching over her and she forced herself to open her eyes. "Aven," She croaked slowly turning her head toward his scent with a smile. Her hand weakly went in search of him too. "Aven..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:20 pm
Aven perked up the second he hear Jasmine's voice. "Hi!" he said, probably a bit more enthusiastically than normal, grabbing her hand, seeing it moving. He was just so happy that she was alive.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:23 pm
Jasmines eyes blinked a little to lazily as she let a tired smile light her face. "Hey." She replied in a breathy whisper. "Are you all right?" It hurt to move so she very weakly tugged at his hand to bring him closer. She really didn't know how much of the attack she'd taken and how much Aven had but from how he was acting it seemed like he didn't take any damage. Good.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:33 pm
Aven nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine." he said, moving forward so that he was closer to her. He squeezed her hand gently, feeling the tug. "So . . . you're not gonna die right?" he asked softly, seemingly still worried about that.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:38 pm
Jasmine's smiled a little more. "I'm not going to leave you." She replied rubbing her thumb on his hand. "I'm okay. I promise." She added bringing his hand to her face and rubbed the back on her cheek. "Stay with me? Until I wake? I'm still a bit tired."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:46 pm
Aven nodded. "Yeah, I'm not going anywhere." he murmured softly and brushed her hair back with his free hand as he gently pulled his other hand away. He could see that Kailee, when she brushed Jasmine's hair out of her face, had smeared blood on Jasmine's forehead. He wanted to wash that off.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:01 pm
Jasmine smiled watching him lazily as he brushed her hair back. She didn't know what he was up to but she could really go for him licking her...She kept hope he might but also doubts. "What are you up to?" she asked with a soft purr. "I thought licking was only between mates?" She took deep laboured breaths. Even talking hurt.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:06 pm
Aven blinked and looked at Jasmine. "Hm? Yeah. So?" he asked, unsure of what she was getting at. "I'll be right back. Don't . . . don't push yourself." he said, quickly getting up, going into the bathroom, getting a wet cloth to wash off the blood.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:12 pm
Jasmine spent the time he walked away from her staring at his behind with unveiled lust...she didn't try...it took too much energy. So she just watched him. He had no idea what she meant but that was okay, he'd probably say no since she was trying to get better. "Don't take too long..." She mumbled closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:19 pm
Aven returned with the wet cloth and started dabbing at the blood that had dried on her forehead, trying to gently remove it.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:26 pm
Jasmine watched him the entire time. She didn't hold back that she enjoyed him rubbing a wet cloth on her face either. He might not have been licking her like the last time one of them was healing up but it still felt intimate. "How bad is it doc?" She asked with a small smile. "Will I live?" Her tone suggested she was trying to get him in a slightly more happy mood.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:32 pm
Aven blinked and looked down at Jasmine with a small smile. "I think so . . ." he murmured. "Shh. No doing anything for you until you're better." he said, continuing to wash the blood off of her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:37 pm
With a very tiny hint of a blush on her cheeks Jasmine nodded. "Okay doc." She teased still smiling. "But I have a feeling your definition and my definition of better are two entirely separate things." She added. "So why don't we say when Leon deems me better okay?" Since he was the only vampire left -their sister fled shortly after Bellatrix had attacked- he would be able to know if she'd regenerated enough blood and if her wounds had healed right.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:43 pm
Aven frowned and stuck his tongue out childishly, but sighed and relented. "Fine." he muttered, pouting a little.

Kailee pulled herself out of the bed, a bit concerned that Leon hadn't returned to her. So she went looking for him, determined to search every corner of the castle until she found him.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:50 pm
Jasmine smiled and stuck her tongue out back at him. Her hand moved to take hold of his wrist. "I don't want to quarrel with you about it that's why I suggested my brother. Don't be upset." She whined her hand slid up his arm to his cheek.

Leon sat pouting like a child drawing circles in the dust on the floor. He cried enough now he was just brooding. He knew sooner or later Kailee would smell him out so he readied himself for when she found him. He wanted to be alone for a while but if she was with him then they could be alone together.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games