Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noir Role Play Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: epic, magic, battle, adventure, fable 

Reply Noir Role Play Guild
introduce yourself to the rest of the guild members >;3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yes yes... pool hoe D<
  pool hoe indeed
  *clicks*
  *ignores pool hoe*
View Results

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:07 am
Ok, I've thought about this, and I think you need to realise you're life is probably nothing compared to what others have been through. Look at Neko! Look at people in other countries who are straving to death, people without homes, without families, dying of serious things!
And I can safely say that my life has been the pits, but I don't use it as an excuse to be emo -.-
Have you ever woken up in a hospital after a car accident to be told both your parents are dead? Have you ever woken to your dads arm hanging in your face, whilst you hang there by a seat belt with broken limbs and glass all over you? Have you ever found out you have a disability that your parents never told anyone? Do you have the fear of your grandparents disowning you just because of your sexuality?
That's my life twisted and ruined in less then a few days. I still struggle with it, but I'm trying hard to live with this. If you haven't dealt with issues like death, disease, neglet and abuse, it's safe to say you can pull your pants on straight and move on easily.
If you really don't believe me, I can show you my scars on my arm and leg where they snapped. Cause really, you're so wrapped up in your own world, you don't stop and realise others have much worse problems then you.
This might seem really nasty of me to say, but all I'm doing is proving a point. People like me, and others who have probably had worse then me are still moving on. They take things as they come.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:22 am
most of those i have not dealt with, only death and neglect, i lost my grandfather and a classmate when i was in seventh grade, that was the only year i almost failed classes

i have been neglected, my parents dont realize it, it took me a long time to notice it, i have a brother in prison who gets treated better than i am, he has no concern for others does things with out thinking of the consequences or how it will affect the people around him, and yet my parents still go out of their way to do things for him, i hardly ever see or talk with my dad, and my mom only really talks to me when im sick or about food

that probably doesnt seem like much to you, ill admit ive lived a fairly sheltered life compared to most, but there are things i want to say right now that i know i shouldnt and so i wont. youve dealt with more, and its equiped you with strength to deal with things others cant, i havent, im not prepared for everything that has been thrown at me  

Haviv Oltalon

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:31 am
it really is nothing to excuse you from the way you act some times haviv...

no one is always prepared for what life throws at us... really...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:50 am
See? It all goes back to you. You always think you have the worst life :/ Yes, loosing family and friends is horrible, but it's not nearly a good enough reason to use it against others. Family neglet? My entire dad's side don't speak to me anymore. I don't whimper in a corner and act like I'm gonna die. I'm actually trying to do something about my life. Why don't you?  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:54 am
because im weak, simple as that  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:06 am
just because you want to be weak. you haven't even tried being strong yet...
sal and i for example could have just go to a corner and die... BUT WE DIDN'T! WE GOT UP AND KEPT ON GOING!

you weren't pushed to the floor like us... you sat on the floor yourself...
we got up after being pushed... and you cant get up...  

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:13 am
kaede, i think this has been taken care of for now, i am truely sorry for what i did to you, i know you forgave me, but i still need to go through this till i have forgiven myself  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:13 am
Neko's right. You might think you're weak, but everyone somewhere has the strenght to get up and keep going. The ones who ARE weak are the ones who deny anything is wrong, thinking it'll go away by itself. But you're awere of the problem, and you accept it. That's better then nothing.  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:23 am
i don't want to settle this for now.... i want it to be settled for ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:47 pm
this is exactly why i was so emo in high school. i knew ppl had it way worse than me and that made me feel llike s**t so i would punish myself and feel like i didn't diserve to live...but ken saved me and i have a reason to live for now, which is him.  

h a n g r y

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:20 pm
Kaede nothing is truely forever, ill work on it, but i would like your help in this  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:24 am
Even if it's not 'forever', you can still try and be a bit more optimistic about life >.> and before you say it's impossible for you, stop and think about others experainces, and say 'if they can do it, I can'.  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:36 am
sal you didnt really need to say anymore, my depression has passed for now, i just hope its a while before it returns in such force  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:18 am
Then gimme that spear >D *throws it at random eggs*  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:10 pm
its a naginata not a spear, and hell no, i payed 1.9mil for it im not parting with it  
Noir Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games