Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noir Role Play Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: epic, magic, battle, adventure, fable 

Reply Noir Role Play Guild
bump and random things to say? HERE D<!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:46 pm
Hooray for the quiet lonely child! no clue why.... but i've only ever had three friends that were male in my entire life........ and...... a lot... of girls....as friends...  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:46 pm
Look wise, I have bizzare tastes xD
To me, it doesn't matter. Cause I love personality. Then I started to admire the shape and form.  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:57 pm
*nods* thats pretty much how i am, people may have issues with their looks but i generally dont

though i do have an issue with my own, and i dont always believe it when people tell me im attractive, cause i dont think i am  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:59 pm
I can't judge that cause I dunno what you look like xD
And Ive got mixed feelings with mine. Cute, but I really wish I had something more special  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:48 pm
i could send you a picture so you can judge, if youd like, i also have a voice clip i recorded for someone else, so you would have an american accent to compare yours to if you want that as well  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:50 pm
Yeah sure. I got asked that again today D< (if I was American I mean) pissed me off... I just lied a bit and said 'no i'm Welsh' XD  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:05 pm
i think ill need an email address for that, i dont like posting my picture on the internet, and i wouldnt know what to do with the voice clip, probably best if you pm it to me as well  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:16 pm
I don't mind too much about my e-mailing being posted, but if you prefer i'll pm it?  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:19 pm
yeah i think thats safer, that way you dont get some scary people stalking you, cause i think they can come in and read the forums in the guild, just not post

so just pm it  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:21 pm
Haii! And I'm still curious how others keep getting my friends e-mail  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:33 pm
i have no idea O.O

could be a program, i suppose but who knows really maybe they gave it out to a site for something and that site gave it out afterwards, that happens from time to time  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:36 pm
Probably just old assholes from our Secondary school -.-
We were the supposed 'freaks' because we didnt resort to multiple flirting, micro minis and slaggish strutting.  

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Haviv Oltalon

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:43 pm
i suppose that works as well.

youll have to give me your opinion when you get the email  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:14 pm
Flopdies waitinf for the Rping to start. "Me think's you're Role playing guild ish dead..."  

Orgasmic Pamu

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:35 pm
Nah, everyone was just recently sucked into the vast endless hole that is my closet..... which for some odd reason has been rapidly growing at alarming rates these past two days..................................... .GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH WE"RE ALL DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Noir Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games