Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:07 pm
"DAMN IT KURO!" he yelled and threw sand at him.only suceeding in hitting himself in the face with it "Ugh..damn you Kuro"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:09 pm
Navo blinked and laughed, gathering up the supplies he put them in the car"alright lets go guys"he said with a chuckle...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:13 pm
Sophie followed Navo
-------------------------
( dark i drew m.e. hehe! heart cute plant biggrin ) xp

( anyways)

Nia said in a low voice almost like a whisper
" Um can I come with you Seraph?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:19 pm
Kuro laughed wickedly then rubbed the sand off his face and spit out whatever sand got in it. He turned to the parking lot and ran there, opening up the car door, grabbing his T-shirt, and running back to Seraph and the bat girl. "The more the happier! Or was it the merrier...?" He ran back to the car to leave them alone.

((OOC; Yay~ We're all on! Wait...Hikari isnt on >_< Damn it!))  

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:19 pm
"Of course you can Nia" he said wiping the sand from his face "I know they won't care..." he smiled "May I have a hug?" he his arms up to her  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:23 pm
She hugged him and then letting go she leaned in staring

" You missed some sand, " she ran her hand over his face rubbing it off.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:32 pm
"oh, thank you" he laughed "watch out for Kuro, I have a bad feelingabout him right now, and..it may be best if you don't liten to a word he says"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:35 pm
" Hmm aww what could the little fella possible do."

-----------------------------------------------------------

M.E. exclaim heart 4laugh mrgreen xd

User Image

sweatdrop stressed confused stare gonk crying didnt have any colors other than borwn scream  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:44 pm
((AWSOME biggrin the five tiny tentacles t the very top, next to the leaves, they are like eyes, every thing else are used as arms, other than the other six tentacles at the tope, they are for eating))
"You..have..no..idea" he laughed, bringing them back to her towel and umbrella folding them up and then heading to the car, carrying her stuff for her  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:49 pm
" Well thank your for carrying. Hmm we'll see what he's liek. She laughed I used to have a brother."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:06 pm
He smiled brightly,"Thank you!" He turned to Seraph,"Hey, evil or anything, I just have a big mouth. Your gonna make the girl have a bad first impression!' His ears perked up and then he turned back to the girl. "Sorry, I didnt catch your name, what was it again?" He looked at her and thought she was sick, he remebered Seraph saying something about Albino? Was that it? What is that?

((OOC; Have you ever seen a person with Albino? Btw, love the picture of M.e. Sophie!))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:08 pm
" I'm Nia."

( he he thanks )  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:09 pm
Navo got in the car and put the keys in, he turned on the radio and let it jam out loud"Alright lets go"he chuckled  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:13 pm
Sophie's ears perked up the music and she slid inside into he passenger seat buckling in ( ha i never do i hate seat belts claustrophobic -_-" )

(( uhhh i guess bunny girls in car already maybe....)  

Cortana_Seramiphia

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:25 pm
Kuro slid into the backseat quickly and buckled his seat belt. He raised his arm into the air and yelled,"All right! LETS GO HOME AND HAVE US SOME CAKE!" After that he hummed silently to himself for most of the ride.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games