Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:28 pm
User Image
Narun yelped at the sudden movement and crawled over to Sera, he hid behind her and whimpered. He was scared far beyond what would be considered normal. The little guy was scared of Seraph...  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:30 pm
Seraph felt extremely bad "Narun...." he said, instead of getting up he scooted away into the darkest corner of the area..he sat there thinking..he really wanted Narun to be happy again  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:30 pm
" Gawd...." She placed him on her lap  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:35 pm
User Image
Narun cuddled against her chest, he felt safe with his mistress. He purred happily, he looked up at her with his usual innocent eyes. But his eyes hide something beneath the surface now. As if there were two people watching her...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:36 pm
" By the way I'm not playing you anymore for a while."
She stroked his head  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 4:38 pm
Seraph continued thinking and looked up at the two, tears slowly rolled down his eyes, he made sure he had everything that controled the ship in his bag as he stood "I'm//leaving for a while" he said pressign a button on a small pad, he walked to the open door and jumped out, even though they where several hundred feet from the ground  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:37 am
User Image
Narun cuddled happily against her"Why?Because your still healing?"he asked curiously. He blinked and murred happily as she petted his head, he seemed a little more calm but his hands were still shivering...  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:57 pm
Seraph continued falling for about two hundred feet and then got caught by Linda in D "Thanks" he smiled

Linda put D in hover and got up from the c**k pit and walked to Seraph "Its ok.."

"Your hairs wonderful" Seraphcommented

Linda made the blushing face "Thank you"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:21 pm
" Noo it isn't that..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:37 am
Seraph hugged her, to her suprise, and then looked into her eyes "Narun..doesnt trust me anymore" he mummbled

Linda felt his sorrow "Its ok.you survived without even knowing him, I'm sure you wil survive"

Seraph hugged her tighter "Linda.." he said about to cry again  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:02 pm
User Image
Narun looked at her and sat in her lap looking at her"Then what is it mistress?"He said putting his nose to her's"Is it because of what lives inside me now?"he said putting her paw to his chest where a normal heart would be. He looked at her for a long brief moment before locking lips with her...  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:09 pm
Seraph walked inot the cockpit "Linda, come here"

Linda walked over "I..uh..cant fit in here with you..its to small"

"Thats what you think" he pulled her down onto his lap and started flying Demetric towards the ship, then landed on the top

Linda sat quietly her eyes a bit wide from Seraph suprising her  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:47 pm
She pulled away from it" No."  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:36 am
Seraph sat ontop of the ship with Linda, Demetric was un-active near by  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:42 am
User Image
Narun got to his feet and sighed"Is mistress afraid of me because am a machine?"he asked as his hand seemed to become that of a machine"Nothing on me is real, maybe I never was. Maybe my memories are fake and the other Narun is a defense protocal"he said and looked at her as a saw formed in the palm of his hand."Maybe am just a tool, or maybe a weapon"he said looking at her"But mistress is afraid of me so....I can never be a lover"he said and slowly walked off. His arms transformed back to normal as Narun began to question his existance...  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games