Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:29 pm
Any dragons? Any?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:37 pm
I was reading the updated personnel files and I came across Izz's. I read these words...

izzabella11
For whatever reason, once I know the controls, I'm naturally kick butt at fighting games.

twisted Come play King of Fighters with us sometime.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:56 pm
Long live Soulcalibur! Cervantes, Taki, Nightmare, with a side of Kilik.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:44 pm
[pokes Chosen] You're online  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:43 am
Oops. Missed ya. I was typing my freakishly growing post. Got a lot of good work in today. Maybe two more days like this and it'll be up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:59 pm
NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!! YOSHIMITSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! crying  

Puff O Puff

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:34 pm
When are we having a guild party? If everyone was there, that'd be sweet! Someone should organize that.... [indicates towards the Captain].... What? I can't do everything....

Also, if anyone would like to contribute to the Welcome Thread, I'm opening up a mini contest (that's not really official) for the names of the topics. I would like each topic name to be a quote or partial quote from a movie. Example: #8 - Stray but a little... (Rules). That's one of the ones I actually like and I felt that every one of them could be this way. So, If you'd like to just post up your quotes for any of the other 12 Topics choices feel free. I'll have a Reward for any quotes that I use. Please also state what movie it's from.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:29 am
...I can't recieve or send texts.  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:31 am
Lame, cause we do that all day long. Who has time to talk anymore?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:35 am
Yagami, you sure are improving. With only a 6 stone handicap, he wiped the floor with me +50 something. Well done! I totally got in the middle and connected it to the outside though! Tee hee... anyway, next time we reduce it to 5 stones and see how you do. Good luck!  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:11 pm
You guys might not like this, but I decided to trash a large portion of my post in order to re-do it. It's not that I'm not trying to type, I'd rather take my time and have it look good then rush it to keep the guild running. I'm still working on it. No worries.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:54 pm
I love those Pac-man ghosts. That was a great idea and made it much easier to understand.  

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

destronator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:07 am
I'm not any good at Go.it seems to not be my kind of board game.Oh well. My posy is almost here! Camping out at chosens pays off in guild areas.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:23 am
izzabella11
I love those Pac-man ghosts. That was a great idea and made it much easier to understand.

I'm glad you like them! whee

destronator
I'm not any good at Go.it seems to not be my kind of board game.Oh well. My posy is almost here! Camping out at chosens pays off in guild areas.

I advise not forgetting your knowledge of the game. Try harder and I promise, the satisfaction of your accomplishment later on will show itself. It's tough at first when you lose a lot, but you have to realize that it truly isn't about winning at all. Go is all about versing one's self. You attempt to overcome your own limitations. If you keep at it, you will improve.  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:20 am
I'm also trying my hand at learning, but the thing I find weird is I keep wishing they where Algebra equations instid of an arrangement of black and white tiles. In algebra, it's numbers, value is absolute and if you know the 'rules' it's very easy to read. Go tiles are way to.... qualitative. You have to recionise every position of your tiles on that big board, and your opponent's, and what it means, AND read their moves. FTW?  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games