Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Hospital RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:02 pm
Sakura: *passes her hand through keiji's hair*.....................keiji...
Emma: *appears and sees keiji* oh my..............  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:07 pm
Rez:*sighs of relief* He's still alive...all right,let me handle this *makes both of his hands over Keiji's body and hands start glowing white*...  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:10 pm
Sakura: *caressing his cheek*................Rez don't do it if it hurts you like Rose....
Emma: *ears twitch, looking around*......  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:13 pm
Rez:Im used to it,dont worry...anyway,im well prepared of my pain...*hands starts glowing more*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:27 pm
Sakura: please i dont care...don't do it...*looks at Rez,tears rolling down her face* i dont want to see somebody get hurt for healing let me do it.....*puts her hands on Rez, forcing him to stop but still looking at Rez crying*
Emma: *sniff*......*sees keiji's blood on the ground*
Sakura: me and.....snow and emma...will handle it
Emma: *walks over to keiji's blood* snow.....
Snow: *appears next to Emma*.....*serious expression*
Emma: get his blood each and every ounce of it...
Snow: *evil grin*......*crouches down to the blood pool and puts her fingers in the blood* my...hehe...pleasure *starts licking the blood off her fingers*..........
Emma: *walks back to Sakura and rez*.......

(( Snows in her other side ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:31 pm
((I can see that =w=" )
Rez:...*pets Sakura's head* im sorry i didnt come in time...if i did,i probably would have sensed him on the way here...*looks at Snow*...  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:46 pm
Sakura: *hands start glowing*.....*tears still falling**shakes head* no its okay......as long as he still alive..
Snow: *drinking keiji's blood*....*stops*.....*ears twitch,shakes head and starts licking off the blood that got on her hands*
Emma: *sweatdrop* *Says to Rez* i rather you don't look its kinda necessary for snow to do that...
((lol sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:46 pm
Rez:No,it's ok...i dont mind i mean...Keiji reminds me of myself.....let me explain...my whole family was used by vampires for their blood...*puts hand on own neck* i was bit a lot and cut a lot...they let my blood drip and would drink it...*sighs* one time...they seriously wanted my blood...so,just like Keiji here *looks down at Keiji* i was chained up...cut up from all over my body...and my blood just dripped down from all my cuts...of course,they had buckets under me...to get the blood...  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:53 pm
Sakura: ...........thats....horrible...Rez...
Emma: umm ok but see Snow's not a vampire see thanks to Sakura and Ryuu it got snow hooked on blood when she's in her normal side she likes doing surgeries but when she turns over she can use the persons blood and her blood for many things
Sakura: o-only when she's using another person's blood its only affective to that person
Emma: yeah so if she could mix her blood with keiji's she can return all his blood and heal anything inside of him she can even change someone's gender...
Sakura: y-yeah *smiles a little* li-like emma used to be a boy
Emma: yeah like i- I WAS NEVER A BOY I WAS BORN PURELY FEMALE!!!
Sakura: *giggle*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:38 pm
Rez:...well...ok...*ears twitch,looking behind from where they came in*...*aims flashlight on gun at door*...  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:40 pm
Sakura: *looking down at keiji* ........................*hands glowing*
Emma: whats up..? *looks at Rez*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:42 pm
Rez:I dunno...*ears twitch* i sense someone there...but i dont see anyone there...  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:15 pm
Emma: hmm...........*ears twitch*
Snow: *hugs Emma by the waist* Emma-chan!~ i finished with the blood and I want more~~
Emma: *Sweatdrop* umm your going to have to wait sno-
Snow: *holds Emma really tight* *glares at Emma* I want more.....
Emma: s-sakura...
Sakura: *looks at Snow* Snow wait..
Snow: *lets go of Emma* yes nee-chan! *looks at keiji* *grin*
Sakura: wait!
Snow: *nods*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:19 pm
Rez:*walks to door,looking around*...ah *ducks,almost getting hit by something* crud *starts shooting at area where he almost got hit*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:36 pm
Sakura: *looks at Rez*...............*ears twitch*
Snow: *Walks over to Rez happily* you didnt get them i dont smell blood~~  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games