Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:41 pm
Sora shrugged and looked forward again, "Sure, if you wouldn't mind.."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:00 pm
Desarai nods then says,"Ok will do im almost done." She looks up around the hot springs then back down at her sketch pad and adds the finishing touches to the drawing. She then looks over at sora and says," Here it is." Handing it to her.

xxViolaxx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:03 pm
Sora smiled, and lightly grabbed the book and held it with care, looking at the beautiful sketch, "It is very good!" She said amazed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:06 pm
Desarai blushes slightly then smiles at sora saying,"Thank you." She then takes the sketch pad back and glances at her drawing thinking,I did a really good job this time.She smiles a secret smile to herself her eyes glowing with a new happiness. Suprising herself actually with feeling so at ease.

xxViolaxx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:12 pm
Sora then looked back up at Desarai, then standing up she put her stockings back on then her wooden sandals, "Anywhere you want to go next?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:16 pm
Desarai looks at sora unsure of where to go so then she asks,"Whats your favorite place around here? Are there any other wolves I could meet?" Desarai was surprised with herself for she was eager to meet others. She then puts her sketch pad into her bag and climbs down from the rock. She brushes her hair from her face with her hand. Slinging her tote bag over her shoulder she glances at sora waiting for a response.

xxViolaxx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:18 pm
Sora thinks about it for a second, "Well, we could try to find Slighter..the alpha."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:23 pm
Slighter being Careless has always didn't realized where he was going has he Ran through the woods. Missing a Step, he flew over one of the springs and fell on its side, 'Now why did I miss the spring again." He said has he mumbled loudly. Standing up, Slighter looked around and noticed Sora and another wolf so he Sat down where he stood and watched them.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:25 pm
Sora hearing loud mumbling looks and sees Slighter, smiling she says, "Speak of the Devil!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:27 pm
Desarai looks at sora she shifts her feet shuffiling them slightly. She then nods and says,"Ok where do you think he is?" She looks around her uncertainties surfacing again. She then turns to sora waiting for her answer wondering if meeting the alpha right now was a good idea. She the berates herself,Don't doubt yourself, your strong and capable of show your worth.She shakes her head trying to clear her thoughts. She then shifts back to her wolf form.

She glances at sora then towards the male wolf hearing what sora had said she dips her head in greeting to him. She then gets in a semi-submissive position tail between legs uncertain of how to react, but knowing how she had grown up she did what she was taught not knowing any different. A soft breeze rustles the leaves then wraps around her like a cocoon then drifts away. She then says softly,"Hello..."

xxViolaxx

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:36 pm
Slighter looked at the new wolf and smiled has he walked and sat fifteen feet away from her, "Hello." Slighter Responded has he looked at Sora and then back at the wolf. "may I ask you name?" Slighter asked her has he tilted his head.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:37 pm
Sora walks towards Slighter, turning into her wolf form, "What are you doing here?" Then when she heard Desarai say 'hello' She stopped walking and sat down.  

Nutella Mocha

xxViolaxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:40 pm
Desarai looks between sora and the alpha she shifts her position relaxing slightly still a little tense, but she moves into a sitting position and wraps her tail around her front legs. Her violets eyes fall upon the alpha and smiling slightly she says," My name is Desarai, Sir." Diping her head in respect again she looks around sighing for the sight of the hot springs still takes her breath away.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:44 pm
Slighter looked at Sora and smiled. "I was going for run!" he said has he laughed and turned around looking at Desaria showing him respect. "Well then, Where do you come from?" Slighter asked her has he approached her and sat about 5 feet away from her.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:47 pm
Sora rolled her eyes, "Let me guess, you tripped or something?" Then laughing she gets up and sits next to Desarai, her tail wagging a bit.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games