Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:32 pm
Koko skimmed over her usual sites of herbal pages, dogs that were for sale, and various other sites. Eventually she got bored and shut the computer down. She switched her attention the the shawl she had been working on earlier and hoped that focusing on the needle work would keep her mind occupied.

--

Fayt arrived home with his father. They didn't say anything. Just went about their own business.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:44 am
Lillin had wandered into an alleyway, scouring it for clues. She was looking in trash cans, dumpsters, and even trying to ask the alleycat for some answers.
"You! What do you know!" She yelled, the startled cat puffed up and fled.
Lillin pouted and leaned on Mason.
"I'm not finding anythiiing...." She whined.
Mason snorted, "I told you we should ask the police."
"But..."
"If you want somewhere to start we should know where the crimes happened."
"......... I guess." She said.
"Good, now come on." He said and led her away figuring they could ask someone where the police station was.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:51 am
Drake rubbed his head again and groaned.
"Ah, nothing. i just fell over. Sorry to wake you." he looked over at the clotehs Koko had left them again and couldn't help but feel a littel guilty.
"Bus-ted." he sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:46 am
Koko finished her shawl. Now she had to come up with some other job to occupy her time. Lucky for her the phone rang. She could seem to pick up it up fast enough. However she frowned when she heard who was on the other line....

"Hello.....Richard....."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:40 am
Drake stood up and grabbed the neatly-folded trousers (certianly not how he had left them), pulling them on, quickly doing up the fly and buttons as if rearing to rectify what was quikly becoming awkward. Since Koko has obviously seen them or found them, Koko was probably either angry, offended, disgusted, embarassed, upset or all of the above.
Or she could be totally cool with it, he thought. NOT.

That saidm taking a last long glance at Judith as he pulled on his shirt, he didn't regret it one iota.

"I'll be right back, babe." he said with a thumbs up, and decided to try and find koko to make good with her. He expected her to be annoyed with him, but eh didn't want her falling out with Judith. he wlaked over through the room to where he expected her to be  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:50 am
Bly was alerted by the movement upstairs and trotted up the steps. Koko watched him go as she continued to try and find a spot to hang up the phone.

"Yes.....she and I were very close...."

"I'm doing much better then you think I am....honestly Richard...."

"......no there's no need for you to come over and keep me company....I-no I don't want to go out for a drink....."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:53 am
Drake wandered down the steps, doing up the last of his buttons as he did so. as usual he was barefoot, disliking wearing shoes in the house anyway.
he looed a little startled as Bly trotte dup to gret him, and bent down to rub him on the nose.
"Hey Bly, what're you up to?"

He carried on to the bottom of the stairs and noticed Koko was busy talking on the phone, so sat on the stairs a few steps up and waited, keeping hismlef occupied by fussing Bly again.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:08 am
Koko glanced over at the stairs and saw Drake waiting with Bly. Through great strained she managed to keep a straight face, but mentally she was unprepared. The sun would be setting before too long....she could escape then. Although she really didn't want to be talking to Richard until then.

".....my answer is still no. I have other plans anyway......no, Richard-I won't got go with you later in the week.....I'm sorry but if you continue this I will call your supervisor to get you fired and get a restraining order on you." With those last words she hung up and moaned in annoyance.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:10 am
"the eating him option's still open."
Drake said when she hung up, smiling with an edge of uncertianness at the joke.
"you ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:25 am
"I'm......fine actually," Koko replied as she folded up her shawl and placed it on the corner of the desk. "I'll keep in eating him option open as a plan B."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:32 am
"Heh, plan B....right." he looekd curiosly at the shawl and he paused, wondering if she'd bring up the topic presumably hanging over them. he ddnt now how taling about it would hep any, ut not taling about it was the easy way out, and made him feel awkward anyway, like he'd doen something wrong. He scratched the back of his head and sighed a little, smirking at himself for being such a coward.

"uh...thanks for the clothes." he said vaugely, hoping it would nudge the conversation in teh direction it needed to go. He seemed to be playing chicken with her - wondering who would give out first and say something so that the other one got off the hook.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:36 am
"You already thanked me earlier when I offered to do your laundry," Koko replied. "No need for it again." She shifted uneasily and crossed one arm over to hold onto the other arm's elbow. She tried not to blush and look at him.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:39 am
Drake stared at her levelly and then smirked agin at her stubborness, buckling a little.
Yup. they were dfinately playing chicken, and Koko was winning.

"argh s**t, look I'm sorry Koko- ok?" he said suddenly, breaking under her look.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:51 am
The tendons in Koko's throat tensed and she bit the inside of her cheek. "It's fine," she replied nervously. "Since I've never..." She cut herself off at that sentence and blushed. "I shouldn't judge on these type of things, right?" Even if its in my home....

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:57 am
Drake sighed and focused on petting Bly in order to avoid her look.
"Yeah...it just happened." he wanted to say a lot of other things, but they wouldn't come out. he shook his head at himself and there was a long silence.

Eventually he spoke up, carefully testing the waters of whether she'd tolerate the conversation.
"Look, it's none of my business but...why did you wait for over 200 years? What's the point? I mean....heck, if you were more...uh.." he practiaclly facepalmed and huffed. "I'm just, i'm just curious. 'Cos while I love Judith to bits as a friend...well.. it would have been you, if you'd let me."
he laughed nervously and shook his head again.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games