Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HereticX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:45 pm
Huh, there's an idea. I probably don't have any tranquilizers, but...
Hmm, I wouldn't think the battle-oriented droids would carry stunners. I suppose there'll be some MP droids or something with stunners.
If that sounds good, I'll fix up my post...later. I've got to run to class.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:40 pm
Actually as it stands is this:

While the federation forces fall into disarray, the NR is capable of taking several key systems back with little impudence. They still meet resistance though.

I'm making the whole idea of "snatch-and-go" not plausible. The Federation forces under Imperius had a strong tie to Imperius himself, so while Chidee cranks out droids, both he and the NR still have to fight the Federation remnants of droids. With no commander, however, they are unable to stage offensives, leaving their only choice to hold ground. Meaning every planet you take from the Federation, you have to destroy teh forces stationed there.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

HereticX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:24 pm
Well, who is in control of the droids now? No one, so they just do garrison duty, did I get that right?
Or does he have to work on or take out some splinter warlord/Admiral, possibly claiming to be Imperious' successor?

But, eh, bad guys shouldn't have so easy, right? So, this is supposed to be an uphill battle for Chidee's side, huh?
Eh, I can dig it.

Still, the Republic isn't going to have much of an easier time of it, though. They've still got to blast through those same droid forces...hmm...I know Chidee is going to regret this, but I have to mention this possibility, that perhaps Angel or Valacyia or whatever the hell she calls herself nowadays can manage to get them past the droids.

And don't forget, there's still all of the powerhungry Admirals-c**-warlords out there. It's probably not beyond their ability/rank to reassign the droid armies to themselves.
And as for offensives, there are still the new warlords/successors. They're going to be a thorn in the side of the Galaxy for a while.

And the Republic isn't exactly in pristine order, right? I mean, they lost their capital and had their backup almost taken out, taking heavy casualties with both. So, while they still outnumber Chidee's forces, it's perhaps not quite as overwhelming as it might be. And they still have to deal with the new warlords.

Bah, if this isn't making any sense, I've had a long day. So, I might need someone to point out what I've missed xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:31 pm
Well, the "warlords" as you say are splintering all over the place. Not to mention, the droids are programmed to follow imperius's orders on major offensives, unless he delegated command to another general. Since he no longer can issue that proclamation, they are unable to recieve the orders to follow a certain persona.

Meaning that even if the 'warlords' wanted to attack, they can only do it with organic forces. Which, by the way, are in severe depletion.

I kind of want the Federation to pose an obstacle, but due to the lack of leadership, i don't want it to be a three-way war. I don't want to keep track of that.

Not to mention, most of the Imperial Remnants who joined the Federation would probably abandond the FSL just because its losing power fast. They'd probably go back to their Remnant leaders, get several hundered officers killed, and be reassimilated.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:34 pm
Oh, another point is this:

If you do try to ask Angel, you have to take into account that she's no longer dark. So, in essence, you either have to a) still believe she's into the dark, which you both have to play naieve, or b) find out she's good, and trick her into doing it.

Either way, she's going to have to make sure that she doesn't know you, personally. But then again, you're the thinking one. Unless Drako puts you on holonet news decaring you his apprentice, i doubt you will have trouble hiding your intentions... unless you actually meet face to face..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:44 pm
No, I meant that the Republic could use Angel, since she was Imperious' right-hand woman, right?

Sorry, continue later. Must go, am late. (For a very important date, of course xd )  

HereticX

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:13 pm
I'll tell you this much.

Darth Imperius is dead. Phoenix Feron is dead. But the man that was both of those people will wake up in the Epliogue.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:23 pm
Sure he will.

To characters, you'll always be feron. Easier and logical that way.

Technically, none of them died.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:37 pm
oookay then. still confused but whatever.
So now Heretic's the bad guy?
or is it Prime?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:41 pm
Heretic and Drako are allies.

With FP and Angel out of the dark side, I wonder who will be the bad guys? Hmm.... Ugh... Thinking.... bad.... brain... straining.

No seriously, Chidee and Drako are the sith... One more will be an apprentice, though nobody's really making any sort of attempt at sending in bios.

I have FPs, Cale's, Junta's, Drako's, Mordranna's... and ND's personal character.

Everyone else is still up in the air.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:44 pm
ah crud. I was hopping for a bigger turnout for the rp.
so now who do the shards fall to? you?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:46 pm
what shards?  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:52 pm
right then. never mind.
confused  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:53 pm
The shards were destroyed, read Neb's last post.

They did the same thing as the Vor' Na' Tu'.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:53 pm
now what could we do to drag more people into the RP.....
I think we pretty much explored all avenues of recruitment...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games