Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:51 pm
One of Kura's ninja dogs appeared beside Ryoku."Umm...Ryoku-senpai,What is that?"A small dog asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:19 pm
the end of the human world as we know it...... if we don't find away to calm Fanglong down........ and now that he's here i fear the worst...... tell ur master what i just said hurry  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:25 pm
The dog nodded and vanished. It appeared beside Kura and told her what Ryoku had said."That cannot be good."She groaned.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:41 pm
*then we all arrive to where Fanglong was, then we kneeled before him*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:58 pm
"You can, you know... leave his body. Besides, Fanglong cannot enter this realm. Only female shinobi and those of the Uchiha and Hyuuga clan may enter." Hikari muttered emotionlessly.

Migoto stood up, staring at the sky. "It's like the setting sun." she mused out loud.

Makoto dragged Kokoro toward an alleyway. "Hikari said that she would ope it here...." he muttered. "Oh, here it is." He pulled aside a small wooden plank to reveal a crawl space. "Go in." he stood aside.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:55 am
*with 5 minutes from arriving Fanglong took his anger out on us*
me: *slam through a couple of trees then slammes into a thick one*
Fang: *gets tosses into the air then is kicked back down and lands in a crator*
Stone: *was beaten scenclessly*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:48 pm
Harimi looked toward the West. "I sense my brothers aren't doing so well...."
"They shouldn't be. Fanglong-sama would be beating them up now." Hikari muttered.
"That would be you if we didn't have this place to hide." Harimi scolded.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:26 pm
*after half an hour of Fanglongs punishment the 3 of us were beaten half dead*
Fanglong: You 3...... i'm very disappointed in...... i trusted u three to keep an eye on our enemy, but u let him escape....... now its my turn and this time........ i'll kill the boy and that monster once and for all *leaves us to die*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:34 pm
"The seal is different" Jubbi said, "We are compleately bounded to each other" he laughed, as he opened his eyes, "But we cant let Fanglong find us, he will kill us all inmediately" Alure panicked inside, Jubbi laughed, "There is only one thing to do... we must awake the susanoo"...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:35 am
Kura watched the battle.Her eyes were wide in horror and this demons power."So this is Zero true main goal."She muttered to herself.

~

Dante's head shot up. He pushed the point of the Katana away from his neck."Do you feel that?"He asked Zero. The chakra was incredible it made him shiver and the hair on his neck stand up.

Zero clanched his clawed hand as the pain in his side grew worse."Is that the--?"He trailed off and only got a nod from Dante. That beast in in Konoha yet we can feel its presence here.

Dante grabbed Zero's shoulder."We need to check things out."Zero nodded and they vanished.

~
Kura looked up to see Zero and Dante.

The two appeared in front of Fanglong. Dante looked at the demon."Fanglong! You've done enough damage!"Dante called out. White chakra flared out from his body in the shape of an emormous wolf with 5 tails. The seal above his eye glowed and it spread farther.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:28 am
Fanglong: you dare to challenge me......... the god of demon realm  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:56 am
"I won't let you kill any more people this time around."Dante says defiently. He pulls out a katana."I'll defeat you this time."  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:05 pm
fanglong:........ *notices what they're doing and pretend not to* give me ur worse  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:19 pm
Dante's seal finished spreading. It glowed red and shattered. Red etheral symbols floated above them for a moment."In order to fully defeat you I must give up everything I once knew and sacrife my life."Dante said. He closed his eyes and chanted a few words in an unknown language. "I release you Shiranui!" The red patterns spun around them. There was a flash of light. When light disappeared there was a giant white wolf standing where Dante used to be."I never thought that he would let me go."The wolf said. It growled and snapped its jaws."Well Fanglong, We meet again."Shiranui said in a gruff voice. The wolfs five tails lashed back in forth. The red symbols that floated above them formed into a chakram. Spikes shot from the edges. Shranui put the chakram into his mouth and growled."Bring it."

Zero looked at the giant beast that towered above him."He did all of this..."Zero's sharingan appeared as he watched the demons.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:21 pm
fanglong: *laughed evily*....... i'm rather impressed that humans have master demon arts........... but *appears behind Shranui with his claws and wings covered in blood* its not good enough  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games