Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:26 pm
Smiling Chione lifted her arm forward, pointing the sword in the same direction. "Haha, that's going to take a while, but I'll take your word for it." She said, then brought her hand down. "Alright, lesson one down, I guess."

((Have to get off. G'night. ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:27 pm
[Good night biggrin ]
-----
"For now just practice moving your hand around with it until it feels more comfortable. We won't be getting into real fighting today...first how to hold this. Then to how to defend yourself." he explained, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "You're doing fine so far."  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:13 pm
Chione began doing as he suggested, moving her hand around a little, going slowly. Smiling when he kissed her cheek she turned and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "You're distracting me." She joked, before returning her attention to the sword in her hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:15 pm
"I'm sorry." Bomani said with a smile, stepping back a little. "Give the sword a few lazy swings...take it slow, so you don't drop it or throw it by accident. Just get a feel for using it, and it's weight."  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:27 pm
Chione then began to swing the weapon, trying to get a feel for it. He had mentioned having the sword feel as if it was an extension of her arm, but she felt as if she didn't quite have that feeling yet. "It just feels a bit...weird." She murmured, making sure she knew where she was swinging.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:30 pm
"It's a new feeling. You've never had to hold a sword before. Trust me...you'll get used to it." Bomani said. He pulled out his own sword and stood parallel to her, holding his sword out in his right hand. "Just follow what I'm doing. With your left hand, of course." he said, going through a few ways to hold the sword properly, stances as they were called.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:32 pm
Watching him with careful eyes Chione followed him, looking to herself to make sure she doing the stances correctly. With each stance she felt even more awkward, but didn't say a word. Hopefully, she would get used to them in time. When she noticed she was doing it wrong, she would try to correct herself quickly, only to end up making a mistake until she took the time to fix her position.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:35 pm
Bomani smiled. She was getting there, it would just take time. Occasionally, he'd coach her on a way to fix it. By the time he decided to end their training, it was past mid-day. They had stopped at one point to get something to eat and continued on for a bit.
When they were done, he sheathed his sword. "How's your arm?" he asked.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:40 pm
Sheathing her weapon as well Chione sighed. "It's fine." She lied, rotating it a bit. Her arm felt sore, and she could not remember when she felt so tired. Still, she didn't want to show it, and cracked a small smile. "And you? How are you feeling?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:42 pm
"I'm fine." Bomani said, putting a hand on her arm. "Are you sure? Chione, I love you, and I don't even want to think of you in pain...so if it hurts, tell me. I can get something to make it feel better."  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:47 pm
Chione flinched a little when he placed a hand on her arm. "Bomani, don't worry." She said, looking up to him. "It's just a bit sore, is all. I'll get used to it."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:49 pm
"Alright." Bomani said, looking into her eyes. He smiled at a thought he hand...a silly little trick his mother used to use.
"I know this doesn't always work...but how about a kiss, to make it feel better?" he joked with a smile, kissing her arm gently.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:52 pm
Laughing Chione brought her free hand up and tussled his hair a little. "Thanks, already feeling better." She said before moving forward and hugging him. "Thanks for everything." She said softly, not even minding should anyone else see them.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:56 pm
"You're welcome." Bomani whispered, holding her close. He gave her a soft, loving kiss on the lips before letting her go. "If you want, we can go meet the rest of my family before turning in for the night?" he offered.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:58 pm
((2nd to last post))

Chione looked up, as if in thought. "Hm...that would be fun." She said with a smile, taking his hand. "But, is there anything I should be aware of?" She asked. She was still a guest, and she didn't want to give a bad impression, especially to his family.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games