Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:13 pm
"Wow. That's one of those thing I probably would've learned if I knew my family. Needless to say I don't know how to feed of the Glamour, so I'll have to keep eating untill I do."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:18 pm
Okay I teach u! Clear your mind and you should be able to feel it. The glamour I can feel is lust, fear, and anger. Delicious. After that you have to reach out for it then use ur instinct to devour it. And don't worry it does no harm to the humans  

Kenjiiko

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:25 pm
"Okay, I'll try it." Hiro closes his eyes and clears his mind. He began to feel emotions, but they felt far away, and they weren't his own. He could feel his hunger going away as he focused on them. "Wow! I can't believe I'm full just like that! Okay, so from now on, since you're only half demon, I'll give you my food, and I'll just feed on the glamour. It's good for Umi too, since she's not actually a demon, she probably can't feed off of the glamour, so now she won't have to share with me. And thanks for teaching me, Kenjiko!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:39 pm
Haha no prob! ^^  

Kenjiiko

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:42 pm
"I wish I could return the favor somehow."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:45 pm
It is no prob! Don worry bout it  

Kenjiiko

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:47 pm
"O-okay. Sorry, I'm not used to people being nice to me."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:34 pm
User Image

Miyuki walked up and looked at the boy who is a neko. "Hello," She said smiling at him.  

Serial Experiments Angel

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:59 pm
Hiro looked at the woman speaking to him. "Oh! Hi, I'm Hiroshi, but I go by Hiro."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:01 pm
"Hello Hiro-kun. I'm Miyuki Ooedo. Lady Miyuki is what most people call me. Would you like to come home with me?" She asked him with a gentle smile.

User Image  

Serial Experiments Angel

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:08 pm
Hiro frowned. "Oh...I would, Lady Miyuki, but I dont know.... My friend Umi and I are together, and we want to have the same owner. Would you take her too? ((The person who rps as Umi is offline sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:11 pm
"Of course." Lady Miyuki said with a smile. "The more the merrier. Of course there will be a few warnings about the mansion.." She said seriously. "But I will tell you both about it when we get there!" She said cheerfully. ((Okay 4laugh )

User Image  

Serial Experiments Angel

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:16 pm
Smiles "Okay, that sounds great! Umi is asleep right now, but I know she'll be happy to have a mistress. I'll just carry her until we get to this mansion of yours." Hiro walked over to Umi, picked her up, and carried her over his shoulder. ((i'll send her a pm telling her your name and what forum your home is))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:19 pm
"Fantastic!" She said as the guard let them both out of the cage. "Follow me."  

Serial Experiments Angel

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:21 pm
"Yes, Lady Miyuki." Hiro said as he followed her, glad to finally have a new mistress.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games