Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:56 pm
yup ~ the battle guides were recently finished and released, so go ahead an take a gander at the mechanics for it: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22177813  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:08 pm
*smacks face* . . . I had thought I'd read that somewhere, sorry to bring up something answered already ;;;;

but thanks for answering again so quickly <3

Rown

Friendly Hunter

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:14 pm
It's no problem rownie ~ TiH has a lot of information, and even if it was all in one thread, it would still be hella easy to miss stuff and drown in a sea of text ~ so don't worry about asking questions here that may or may not be in another thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:04 am
*pokes fingers together*

SO UH.. I somehow ttly missed the "POST YOUR DOOR HERE" thread entirely (fail) ;^; and posted my door choice in my group thread only.

Mai's name isn't on either list. Is she locked out of the finale? :'o

peipuru

Reveler

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:39 am
I think I've seen others use art that they've purchased for growth points, but before I just assume that it's okay, I figured I'd get some clarification for myself.

Can artwork that others have drawn of my character be used for growth points?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:37 am
I've already used up my FEAR in the vs Sun Hunters part of the Finale so this is more for the others in case they want to use it as well.

Would our FEARS be refreshed for the next battle (presumably) against Dr. H and Clarice? Or would those not count as a new fight?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:57 am
In the Space Finale; has the students HP been replenished? Sorry if I just missed reading it somewhere!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:58 am
The fears that we had listed when we were approved when we first got our students. They're still approved for battle, right? We just have to apply a "school" to them so they fallow the new guidelines?  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:03 am
peipur
*pokes fingers together*

SO UH.. I somehow ttly missed the "POST YOUR DOOR HERE" thread entirely (fail) ;^; and posted my door choice in my group thread only.

Mai's name isn't on either list. Is she locked out of the finale? :'o

Originally I was going to check threads, then AFTER I posted all the prompts I realized that I would have to check 19 different threads complete with people still RPing in them for door choices. To try and avoid that, I posted the single thread to make things easier on me. |D

Since it's my derp, I'm going to go through and comb threads for prompts that were posted prior to the deadline and start locking them. So~ give me some, I'll figure out where you go.

pinchmonster
I think I've seen others use art that they've purchased for growth points, but before I just assume that it's okay, I figured I'd get some clarification for myself.

Can artwork that others have drawn of my character be used for growth points?

You can so long as you commissioned the artists. :3

Enoh Love
In the Space Finale; has the students HP been replenished? Sorry if I just missed reading it somewhere!

Hitpoints have NOT been replenished! If you KO, sit tight -- Space Domain will have further instructions when we reach that point. O_O

Beejoux
The fears that we had listed when we were approved when we first got our students. They're still approved for battle, right? We just have to apply a "school" to them so they fallow the new guidelines?

Yep~ Just be sure to check out the Fear guide and post what your character's Fear school is and whatnot~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:21 am
Reposting this Question here so it can be seen for everyone:

For the meta Space Thread: Are we limited to roll only once to try and get them out or does the one turn apply only when attacking/defending once they're already out?

i.e do we roll again to try and get them out? Or is that our turn for this round?  

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:26 am
nekoluch
Reposting this Question here so it can be seen for everyone:

For the meta Space Thread: Are we limited to roll only once to try and get them out or does the one turn apply only when attacking/defending once they're already out?

i.e do we roll again to try and get them out? Or is that our turn for this round?

One roll per round, please! There are roughly 40 or so people in the Space Domain right now, so if everyone rolls more than once it's going to get rather chaotic pretty quickly. xD ;;

If you roll and don't escape, then you'll need to hope that someone gets out and successfully rolls to help your character get out.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:30 am
Blade Kuroda
I've already used up my FEAR in the vs Sun Hunters part of the Finale so this is more for the others in case they want to use it as well.

Would our FEARS be refreshed for the next battle (presumably) against Dr. H and Clarice? Or would those not count as a new fight?

Nope ~ it would still be too soon to be ICly refreshed, there would need to be a major FEAR healing from outside forces for that to happen here

edit: ~ or if the battle gets drawn out for a long time ~ ICly ~

either way, should FEARs get a reset, that info will be included in the round post  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:14 am
Since hunters were zapped straight from Gauntlet REDUX into the SPACE thread, does their weapon charge hold over?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:14 am
in the meta finale in the space thread, are students allowed to battle in natural form?  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:22 am
iloveyouDIE
Since hunters were zapped straight from Gauntlet REDUX into the SPACE thread, does their weapon charge hold over?

Yes, but their Fear restrictions do not reset. If you used your Fear attack twice already, then you may not use the Fear.

In addition there is only one action per round; so if you have already captured/attacked since Red's appearance, you cannot use your Fear.

Amon Larethian
in the meta finale in the space thread, are students allowed to battle in natural form?

Does your student have shapeshifting as a natural ability? Then yes you can.

If not, then your student will need to remove their skullpin and hope they don't lose it.

Keep in mind that if you're netted, students are forced into their humanoid shape.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games