Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
A small smile played it's way onto Elli's features as she continued to watch Cameron. She was almost positive she could get him to like her. But then again she might have a problem with overconfidence. "Hungry?" Elli asked. The cute second year was staring at his plate with a look that said he was contemplating just eating it if food didn't show up soon.
OOC:...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:24 pm

Cameron Rowley
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron jerked his head up and to the side to look at Elli instead of the lack of food on his plate. "Oh, yeah. A bit," he said simply; however, the boy was starving. His stomach probably gave that away with the loud grumbles it let out. Cameron placed his hands over his stomach in embarrassment. He hoped no one heard the noise through all the chatter that was happening.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:35 pm

Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Angry
What I am doing: Walking out
What I want to be doing: Be with Tristain

Jayden knew that he took a big hit on the social status, but that was the least of his worries. That bloody fortune hehad gotten that summer still rang in his head, not knowing when it was going to come true. Unfortunately, he was probably hated. He looked over and heard Cersei, he may have been the only one who had, but she was. If only she knew, but it was alright, because there were other girls around. He looked to her and she practically gave him a mean look; so he didn't bother.

That's when he looked to the Ravenclaw table, the very seat next to Phinelia that...Tristain had sat in every year along with Phinelia. Well, truth be it, Tristain was gone...forever. The one girl he liked, the one girl he longed for, was gone. Something was missing in his life without her. He compared it to William losing Belle. He wouldn't be able to live without Belle. Personally, if Jayden had a girl like that, he wouldn't either. She was amazingly cute, but of course, the two of them were always going at it because of that Gryffindor/Slytherin rivalry. But the key point was, he did at one point have a girl like that. Tristain, and now she was gone.

His fist balled up, his hand hitting the table. That's when he realized he didn't want to eat. So, he just got up from the table and walked out the Great Wall, everyone looking at him as if he was stupid. But he didn't care...a part of him was lost when Tristain gave him that one last goodbye. He still remembered the tears. His fist tightened even more.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:49 pm

Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
"The sorting should be over soon." Elli said with a smile at the second year. "And then you'll get to satisfy the monster." She laughed and poked his side in good nature. "And then sweet sweet sleep." She said as a yawn overcame her. As much fun as she was having. It had been a very long day.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron's eyes drifted onto Jayden as he walked out of the Great Hall. Was it because most of the students who had witnessed what has just happened were angry with him, and he decided it would be best to leave? Who knew. Elli's voice echoed in his ears, so he turned his head back to look at the redhead. "Yeah, it's almost done," he agreed, looking over at the rest of the soon to be sorted first years. He jerked as he felt a poke to his side, and he looked back into the first year's eyes. "Hey," he said jokingly, a small smile forming on his lips. The girl's contagious yawn made the second year yawn as well. It really had been a long day.

wearing
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:37 pm

Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli smiled at Cam and poked his side again. "Hey what?" She asked with a wink and a chuckle. She couldn't help but be her enthusiastic maybe slightly awkward self, even when she was exhausted.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:33 pm

User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {content}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

She looked over the students as sorting closed. She pushed herself out of the chair and mad her way to the podium. Waiting for the students to calm down, she began."Welcome to our new students and professors. Those of you who are returning, we are glad to have you back. This will be a wonderful year here at Hogwarts and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I intend to. Students are reminded that the Forbidden Forest is off limits. Now with out further ado, everyone may eat!" She finished her speech and food appeared on all the tables. Moving back to her seat she was happy to get something of substance. Picking up a pasty she started to nibble on it." and let the year begin." She said to herself as she washed down her sweet with a drink from her goblet.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:27 pm

((Posting this here too biggrin ))

User Image
User Image

The doors to the Great Hall burst open and a cold gust of wind followed suit. The candles nearest the door went out. The lighting flicked as Jack came waltzing in the Great Hall. He adjusted his tie and then ran a hand on the side of his head to flatten his hair there. Hogwarts was the same, even after all these years. And this hall... it hadn't changed a bit. Except for the person sitting at the main chair. A familiar face that brought the quirky smirk to Jack's face.

Being on his own brought the best out of Jack.

"Yes, children... you should be very wary of what lurks in those shadowy borders," Jack sauntered up towards the front of the Great Hall, slowly unbuttoning his coat, "Take it from me... some creatures don't like to be bothered. And, some of you," he looked at all the fresh young faces and realized that he was still hungry. Adrenaline kept that down, for the moment, "Well, some of you look like you might be quite the treat for them,"

Jack took off his coat and swung it over his shoulder, finally making it to the Staff table, "My, I love what you've done to the place!" Jack smiled at Inari, "I hear tell that you're in need of a caretaker?" the benefits of having good hearing... "I'd like to fill that position," he raised his eyebrows at Inari, then winked.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: I need this job
What I'm doing: Speaking with Inari
Who I'm with: Every student and professor
Where I am: Great Hall

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:14 pm

User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam
Keep me partyin to the A.M.

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Pureblood

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy began to fill her plate with tons of fruits and vegetables. She munched lightly on a carrot, listening to the Headmistress converse with a man.

Remy really didn't want to be in the Great Hall... She wanted to be out exploring! She looked dully at an apple, then returned it to her plate. She looked at the ceiling, vaguely noting the clear sky and bright stars. She didn't notice how perfectly round the moon was, but she didn't care. She stood and walked to the doors, hoping it would look like she needed to use the loo. She opened the door and walked out, leaving a full plate of food behind.

Remy knew she would get in trouble, but she wanted to explore the forest! She hadn't gotten to do so, and tonight would be perfect. The teachers were all occupied here, and the moon was bright. She smiled at the thought, and ran toward the forest.
~Exit to Forbidden Forest~
{OOC:}

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand
Make me throw my hands in the
ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:53 pm

An owl swoops, small, unknown barn owl, still in its young years suddenly reaches the Hufflepuff table. A scarlet, infamous red note is tied to its leg as it hops expectantly toward a young second year girl, Adalaide Blythe. As the timid young girl carefully opened it, the scarlet envelope lurched to life, transforming and morphing into a pair of lips as it shrieked an unfamiliar voice.

A howler.

ADALAIDE BLYTHE! How DARE you! I KNOW I raised you better little miss! Have you HEARD the stories I’ve been told!

That little friend of yours is NOT appropriate! She is a BAD influence, dearie! Don’t you DARE ever CONSIDER going to Knockturn Alley, you were ALONE, and I TRUSTED you! How dare you scare me like this! If I find out you EVER went down there, young miss, I WILL drag you out of that school and away from your little friend MICHELLE!!

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Maia Hart

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:32 pm

~Celia Edevane, Year 1 Griffindor~
~~The blind, harmonious witch~~
~First day, the sorting ceremony~

Celia had managed to get up to the chair with no problem. She sat there in front of the crowd with slightly-curled lips but an otherwise blank expression. Whereas other students may have been nervous about how they would be sorted, Celia had no such worries... though she thought she might not like Slytherin much. If she had been concerned enough to speculate, she would have guessed Hufflepuff, or perhaps Ravenclaw. Being assigned to the proud, upstanding Gryffindors had not crossed her mind at all. Either way, she was perfectly content with this result.

As she was leaving the stage, she turned her head to where the cheers were coming from, smiling widely. She assumed that was the correct direction to walk. Sadly, she soon found her foot touching naught but air. She fell off the stage...

"Ipe!" she squeaked. She quickly tucked her head and shoulders down, and as she landed on her spine she rolled forward and stood up on the spot. She gave an embarrassed chuckle as her hat landed on her head, albeit crooked. "I'm fine," she assured nobody in particular as she made her way to the table. Aside from jabbing herself in the thigh on the table's corner, she made it to an empty spot at the Gryffindor's table without further incident.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:48 pm

User Image
Through the wind and the rain
He stands hard as a stone
In a world that he can't rise above
But his dreams give him wings
And he flies to a place where he's loved

Ɍomulus Ѵeryn Ƀleiddiaid

~Concrete Angel~

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

Romy looked up at the girl who tripped on the stage. He scooted over to sit beside her. She seemed nice. "Hiya! I'm Romulus. I just got sorted here! Are you okay? That was quite a fall..." he said, looking at her in concern. His blue eyes were wide with curiosity.

Wearing

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

What is this place?: Gryffindor Table✧ Who are you again?: Another First Year✦ What are my inner thoughts?: Hello!!✧ What I'm singing: On The Brightside✦

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel boy with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Maia Hart

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:08 pm

~Celia Edevane, Year 1 Griffindor~
~~The blind, harmonious witch~~
~First day, the sorting ceremony~

Hearing the voice of someone new made Celia a tiny bit self-conscious; she quickly swept a strand of hair from her face and straightened her hat. "Ah, I'm fine, thank you. I guess I'm a little lost without my kitty helping me around." She turned in the direction the voice came from and smiled amicably. Her eyebrows arced over her blindfold as she continued, "I'm Celia, by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you, Romulus." She crossed her hands in her lap as she took in the ambient sound. Such a busy, crazy place... but the voices all came together and averaged out to a middle G-sharp. It was such a lovely cacophony.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:54 pm

Cameron Rowley

User Image
I'd never let you go.

A large smirk played on Cameron's features. "Hey, this!" he said, poking Elli in the side just as she'd done to him. This was the first time he had played around with a girl he just met, and it felt good. As if the two had known each other for long enough to fool around together. The boy's darted from Elli and onto the Headmistress when she spoke to the whole student body. Once the food appeared on the table, Cameron piled some onto his plate and ate quietly until the lighting flickered. His attention turned to a man who walked into the Great Hall. His eyes followed the man as his mouth chewed. Cameron turned his head to the Hufflepuff table as he heard a loud yell erupt. His eyebrows raised and his jaw dropped slightly at what the letter had said to Adalaide.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:07 pm

User Image
Through the wind and the rain
He stands hard as a stone
In a world that he can't rise above
But his dreams give him wings
And he flies to a place where he's loved

Ɍomulus Ѵeryn Ƀleiddiaid

~Concrete Angel~

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

Romy smiled at her. Celia was a pretty name. "You can call me Romy, if you want..." he said softly. He noticed that her eyes were covered over. "Pardon my asking, but... Are you... blind?" he asked, whispering the last word. He took a sip of milk, given that it was all he really wanted.

Wearing

✧═━┈✦┈━═✧

What is this place?: Gryffindor Table✧ Who are you again?: Celia✦ What are my inner thoughts?: Hello!!✧ What I'm singing: On The Brightside✦

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel boy with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games