Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:34 pm
User Image
Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

User Image

Rick blinked as Gracie and Edd (or maybe Erik?) gestured for him to come over. He stood quietly and made his way down the table to sit near the two. He looked over the small group, suddenly wishing that he was invisible aga-! Stop it! He chided himself mentally. Damn it, he was not going back there. Instead, he tried to smile a bit, the feeling nearly foreign all because of an entire year of depression. "Um hi, err Edd, right? You too Gracie. What's... going on down here?" Not that he was nosy, but seeing several people suddenly rush out of the Great Hall just reminded him of what he did at the beginning of the year.

----------------------------------
State: Nervous
OOC: Non-Emo Rick!

There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:42 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Happy.
✔Status: Single.

Edd smirked when Rick moved over to join the two, since Verily, then Lyre had left to chase his brother. "Yep, I'm the handsome one," he said, smirking at the boy. "Glad you could join us Rick. Uh, my brother having drama with his ex, I guess." Edd shrugged and smirked at Gracie.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:57 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems

Follow the leader, stay in the lines

They've got this whole thing figured out,

What will people think of what you've done this time?

We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?

Go with the crowd, surely somebody knows

Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

Why we're all wearing the emperor's clothes

·.·´¯`·.· rα¢ ¢α ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie blinked at Rick's question and nodded to Edd's answer. "That... and I know I haven't really been present this year, but I know enough to know that she hasn't dealt with... all of it. I'm assuming Erik was just the breaking point for her 'how much can i handle' scale." She shrugged and twisted a piece of hair around her finger. "But what's up with you? Are you... okay?" She remembered his break down with the boggart. She remembered it vividly, seeing as she had her own one right afterwards. She wondered if he was okay from that.

OOC:...
User Image

Love Interest: No one For now

The days are fading

I'm gonna run like I've got the cops on my tail

Like they're one in the same

I'm gonna live my life like I'm out on bail

Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

I'm gonna be out front, gonna blaze a trail

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:12 pm
User Image
Keep holding on
Just stay strong

User Image

Rick listened to Edd's description of his brother's behavior and frowned. Suddenly realization hit and he recalled the two, Verily and Erik, both making out in the common room their first night back. "Oh. That makes sense, I guess." When he heard Gracie's question, he blinked. How could he answer that question, honestly? "I think I'm doing better than I was at the beginning of the year. I... had some really bad stuff happen over the summer." Hopefully they left it at that. He didn't want to regress, and he really was doing better.

Nothing you could do
So keep holding on

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:17 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Understanding.

Edd nodded when Gracie added her view on the Verily-Erik situation, then quirked his eyebrow at Rick as he answered Gracie's question. Based on their experience with the boggart, Edd figured as much. "Hey man, as long as you're coming back to us, that's what's important. Listen, if you ever need someone to talk to, or just to hang out with, me and my brother are always here. And I'm sure my other brothers wouldn't mind chipping in for some fun too." He smirked at Rick and nodded towards Gryffindor, where Sam was sitting.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:27 pm

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie nodded her head in agreement with Edd. "I had a rough summer too. As long as we're all... seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, then it's all good." She smiled kindly at Rick and then at Edd. "I'd offer to hang out... but I have a feeling my summer is going to be a bit....booked."

User Image

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:01 am
User Image
Keep holding on
Just stay strong

User Image

Rick kind of sat back, stunned. Had he... really been that bad? He probably wouldn't have been able to tell, to be honest. Then again, with how bad his mind had been scrambled, he was pretty sure everyone knew it. Well, at least he was getting sleep. That was a plus, right? "Not sure how I'm going to get here from Little Hangleton. Plus, the last time I disappeared on my family... didn't end well. I can see, though." However, he doubted it. His dad was being strangely protective of him of late, and Rick was still unused to it. "Ouch, sorry to hear that Gracie. At least you're getting better, right?" He vaguely remembered that she had an incident in the hallway after the boggart lesson. Was it just him, or were all of the third years having bad years?

Nothing you could do
So keep holding on

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:07 am
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaw
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Relatively happy.

Edd smirked at Rick's response and said, "Well, I'm sure my da wouldn't mind driving there to get you, or bring us there. Or apparate. Are you on the floo network?" His mind was working out the possibilities to see his friend over the summer.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:17 am

Wearing

®avenclawalfloodhird ear
~Reserve Chaser~

User Image User Image
Gracie rested her chin in the palm of her hand and smiled at Rick. "I'm good. Really good." She said. She was amazed she could say that without lying, but it was somehow true. Besides the headache from the noise, she was perfect. Somehow she wasn't upset about being dead...or not dead? and she was moving on from her parents. Everything was... good.

User Image

The days are fading

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:33 am
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Ravenclaw Pureblood Beater

▶ When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

cнᴀɴcᴇ zoned out for a few minutes, bored with the conversations. When he came back to reality, he found their group relatively smaller. Dang, what happened? Ver, Erik, and Lyre were gone, leaving him alone with Edd, Gracie, and now Rick. If he was to say that he didn't feel like the odd man out, he would be lying. A second year in the midst of a group of third years conversing was just awkward for him. He didn't even really know most of them, having only spoken to Gracie before this feast, and that was only once. Chance sighed, and turned his gaze towards the Slytherin table, where Jaslyn sat alone looking terribly bored. Maybe even more bored than he was. In one swift movement, Chance pulled a scrap of parchment and a rough looking pencil out of his pocket, scribbled a few words on the parchment, and sent it towards the Green and Silver table.

╘═════════════════════════════╛

You'll never be alone...
Hear the whispers in the dark...

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:20 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Longing}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari made her way through the side door, entering the great hall. It had been a long and hard year after an interesting summer. She felt years older and hoped she didn't look it. Her breaths were deep and steady as she looked out on the hall. All the students were seated and animated as friends talked about the year they'd completed. Her heart grew at site of all the smiles and laughs shared. Even after all the school has been through, it never effect the spirit of the students. She made her way up to the podium, and a hush went over the hall. She let the silence set for a moment, and then began."We have made it through another school year here at Hogwarts, and I want to thank you all for being apart of that. We would be nothing with out our wonderful student body. For those of you who are leaving, thank you for being apart of our family and we wish you well in your new adventures. I do hope to see the rest of you here next year. Now on to business. First our winner for the quidditch cup this year is, Slytherin! So congratulations! It was a wonderful season and I hope to see more of you out there on the field next year. Now on the the house cup, it seems that this house is having a good year, Slytherin! Wonderful job, now I'm sure you are all starving, so let get to the food!" Inari finished up her speech, by clapping her hands. Food appeared in front of every one, as all the cloth around the hall turned green and displayed the serpent of the slytherin house. As the corner of her mouth turned up into a smirk she moved to the large chair in the center of the staff table.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:15 pm
The simple piece of parchment returned to Chance with a neat message written under his.

Jaslyn Ross
At least you have people to talk with, even if they're third years and not really talking to you... Virgil hasn't shown up yet, so I'm by myself. Sometimes I wish we were in the same house.
-Jaslyn

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:44 am
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Ravenclaw Pureblood Beater

▶ When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

cнᴀɴcᴇ was glad to see the note return to him. He read it over, and frowned. His best friend was lonely. He wanted nothing more than to run over to her table and sit beside her, to keep her company. He scribbled his reply, and sent the note back over to her. The thought of being in the same house as Jaslyn was a conflicting one. Yes, he wanted to be nearer to her. No, he really did not want to be in Slytherin. Maybe if she was in his house, things would be better. Oh well. Can't change the hat's decision, especially not after two years.

╘═════════════════════════════╛

You'll never be alone...
Hear the whispers in the dark...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:23 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Edd & Erik Meridith

Third Year Ravenclaws
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Relatively happy.

Erik walked back into the Great Hall with his arms basically around Lyre and seemed in a slightly happier mood. He walked over to the table and plopped down into the seat he had been in before. "Hey Rick," he said, welcoming the new addition to their group. Edd glanced at his twin then smirked. "Everything alright there Erik?" His twin looked up and then smirked. "Everything is dandy."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:20 pm
The piece of parchment floated through the air and landed gently on top of Chance's head.

Jaslyn Ross
Even if he does show up... he's been acting strangely recently, and we haven't been as close as we used to be... I.... Yeah I get what you mean about the houses. You wouldn't be the same Chance Carlson I know and love if you had been sorted in Slytherin and I would fail miserably in Ravenclaw.
~Jazz

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games