Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:21 pm

User Image

Annabelle Humphrey
Unsorted First Year

Whilst sitting on the boat, Annabelle looked at Mark. He seemed content.
"Are you nervous about the sorting Mark?" she asked him curiously. Then she noticed she was very nerovous about sorting. Couldn't help but think about the houses her parents had been in, but couldn't remeber them.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:22 pm

User Image
Chase Henrick
~ Unsorted ::: First Year ~

User Image

"That's a possibility," he agreed, "Who wouldn't be, right?" Was he nervous though? He certainly didn't feel like it, but he couldn't disagree with Ariana either. That may explain why Chase was acting less like himself on that train station. Maybe that's why he complimented her snow owl, which lead to the formation of a new bond. How fragile that bond was, he didn't know, but a bond only gets stronger as time passes. Since when did I think up such a cliched thought?

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:30 pm

User Image

Leanne Harris
First Year - Unsorted
~~~~***^^***~~~~

Leanne looked about as Payton beckoned one of the girls that had just appeared on the platform. Looking the girl over, she noticed that the girl had seemed nervous. She didn't say anything, wondering instead if Payton had somehow known the girl. She wouldn't be surprised, since the girl had been surly up until Ishtar had initiated contact with the other girl.

Placing Ishtar to the side, she waited patiently, well, as patiently as she was going to get. Having the kitten spend some time with her had definitely calmed her emotions, and now she was able to look about again without the sorrow tearing her up inside. "Do you know her, Payton? I don't mind if you two wanted to talk. I could just leave you alone." Privately, she hoped that the answer would be no, that she could stay. She hadn't met anyone else besides Shina, MJ, and Payton, and the idea of going to another boat with people she didn't know scared her a little. At least here she knew people.

{{OOC: The only reason why I haven't been posting long posts is because I have to get into the character first. I actually write fanfiction all the time.}}
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

"Exactly! We're all nervous." Ariana was glad that Chase agreed with her because it's her way of understanding that being nervous was perfectly normal, and she wasn't the only one. What time is it? she wondered, glancing around. Not only had it been a long day, but it felt even longer because of the nap she took on the train.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

-Mister Grell Sutcliff-

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:47 pm

`•.¸¸.••´´`•.(`•.¸Payton Loughty III¸.•´).•´``•• .¸¸.•´

•°o.O First Year~ Unsorted O.o°•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
׺°”˜`”°º×☠׺°”˜`”°º×
Payton's eyes drifted back to Leanne, "No I do not know her, but she looks interesting." The answer was honest enough considering it was the first thought that ran through her mind when the question was spoken. "Why would you move?" She was baffled by the offer. 'Did she just want to leave?'

"Your presence doesn't necessarily bother me therefor you may say." For some that might have been an insult, however in Payton's mind that was a compliment of the highest esteem. She hardly ever turned down the chance to rid herself of people. 'I don't know if I find her interesting or if the cat has worked some form of magic on me, but she isn't pushing my annoyance to its brink.'

Despite her face appearing calm, and indifferent to what was going on around them Payton was practically fuming on the inside. 'These students with their moronic chatter. Teachers lolling around doing nothing. These unyielding boats keeping us on the dock. Wow these are doing wonders for my headache.' She exhaled through her nose, making a slightly amused sound. "That is, if you don't want to move." The afterthought came to her extremely late but it exited her mouth anyways hanging in the air, drifting through their ears like clouds.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Hear me sing the song of the week:My Heart Will Go On
Time of Day/Date:〗Night
Mood:〗Neutral/ Slightly annoyed (as per usual)
〖【OutOfCandy:〗Thats understandable hun. What type of fanfics do you write? (send me a pm, if you don't mind)
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:00 pm

User Image

Leanne Harris
First Year - Unsorted
~~~~***^^***~~~~

Leanne smiled a bit at the response that Payton had given her. The girl was difficult to read, and add to the fact that she had been totally silent up until then, she figured it had something to do with Ishtar. The kitten herself was making her way back toward Payton, nuzzling her head back underneath the girl's hand. "Well, it would be courteous to move if you had wanted to spend some time with her if you already knew her. I think Ishtar is happier that you said I could stay." She gave a small giggle. "Though, she might be happy chasing mice back at the farm."

Looking back at the girl on the docks, she herself pursed her lips. "Actually, I'm kind of glad that you said I could stay. So far, every one I know at school is on this boat, and the school makes me nervous. I just don't know where a country girl like me is going to fit in with it all." She then smiled as Payton made the comment about not bothering her. "I think it's just because you like Ishtar, Payton. She certainly seems to like you."

{{OOC: I usually write a lot of anime fanfiction, but right now I'm on hiatus until I get some inspiration for some of the fics I'm writing. There is one fic that I have been working on, and it's a rewrite of a horrible piece that I wrote back in 2000.}}

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Catastrophic Ecstasy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Elliot slid into the book, his fingers twitching as the girl apparently paid attention to them. His lips fluttered in a slight smile as he sat down and nodded to the girl with the lantern. Then his gaze switched to the girl who had asked him a question.
"Ah, uhm. It's the Charms textbook. I've been reading through trying to get ahead, and to get some idea of what we'll be learning. Some of these sound really interesting and intriguing. Others seem like they're just training for something else, or pointless." He fidgeted for a moment before tucking his book inside his robes and pulling out his wand and a small cloth. He started rubbing the wand with the cloth, buffing out scuffs and marks on the surface as he looked around, his eyes flicking back and forth. Then he blinked twice as something came to him.
"OH! My apologies! My name is Elliot Newhaven, a pleasure to meet you."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:25 pm

`•.¸¸.••´´`•.(`•.¸Payton Loughty III¸.•´).•´``•• .¸¸.•´

•°o.O First Year~ Unsorted O.o°•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
׺°”˜`”°º×☠׺°”˜`”°º×

When Ishtar began to nuzzled her she ran her fingers through the kitten's soft fur. "So pretty," she mumbled before she could catch herself. A scowled formed on her lips at the aftertaste of giving a compliment. Her hand drifted to Ishtar's spot and she rubbed there quietly.

Her usual blank, expressionless features shown on of contemplation before she answer Leanne. "Although Ishtar has had a great effect on my responding towards you, I deem it fit to also insist that you don't grate my nerves as much as the average person does." She admitted, as to why she felt the need to voice the kinder of her thoughts she didn't know.

In Paytons eyes Leanne was someone of interest. Not only did she have a cat- that Payton already adored, not that she'd be telling anyone that any time soon- she also did try to melt her mind with idiotic chatter about absolutely nothing. 'If I keep this up I will soon have a,' she shuttered, 'friend.' The idea of a friend was not someone she was fond of. She didn't have the time or the patience of them. They were simply a distraction. 'I might want to be careful around her.' Then as an after thought, 'But I'll have to keep the cat around.'

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Hear me sing the song of the week:My Heart Will Go On
Time of Day/Date:〗Night
Mood:〗Neutral/ Slightly annoyed (as per usual)
〖【OutOfCandy:〗I'd love to read one someday. And maybe you can read one of mine. I write about pretty much anything.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

-Mister Grell Sutcliff-

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:36 pm

User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year __
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Excited
✔Status: Single

"Hey, Ari, scoot over!" Sam called as he climbed into the boat, a smirk crawling across his face. He glanced up at the castle. "Sorry about that, this kid named Matt wanted to talk. I think he wants to ride with us too." He glanced up at the castle again. "Aren't you guys excited?"

Out Of Character: ...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana did as Sam asked and scooted over a bit, with a slight smile on her face, still sitting at the very front of the boat with the lantern lying beside her. "Yeah, I can't wait!" she exclaimed, looking at the castle in the distance. "It's gonna be so much fun, I can hardly wait!"

wearing

((I think Matt already got in a different boat))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:51 pm

User Image
Chase Henrick
~ Unsorted ::: First Year ~

User Image

"There's space for one more person, so if he wants, he can join," he said. More people around, less likely Chase will talk, because the others will converse for him. He liked remaining quiet, especially when he felt a bit tired. As soon as the thought crossed his mind, he shook it off. Now's not the time, he chastised himself.

"Who wouldn't be excited?" he agreed. Me. Well, he was, but he was in denial.

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:55 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

"Yeah, he can ride with us," Ariana agreed. She looked through the crowd, unsure if Matt will find Sam with all of the students around. Looking back at the castle, she took a deep breath. It's so close, she thought, imagining all of the things she'll get to do.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:06 pm

User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year ___
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? At the Lake
What am I doing? Getting into a boat
What am I thinking?I can't wait!

Kat was looking around for an empty boat, or one with enough students that should could join, and she spotted one. There were two boys and one girl in it, already. She stepped over. "You have room? Could I join your boat?" She bit her lip, hoping they would say yes. She had sat by herself on the train and spoke to no one, and she wanted to make friends.

Out of Character ...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:10 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year ~ Unsorted

Filling Jenny in, "We were just talking about which classes we were most, and/or least looking forward to. Is there anything your particularly looking forward to?" she inquired. And for the sake of stirring the conversation she added, "Tonight or tomorrow I'm supposed to send an owl home telling my family how things went. Though my family is all wizards and witches on all sides, so unless something unexpected happens, they probably won't be very surprised by most of it since they've been here. But things being as they are, it would have been more surprising if I didn't get a letter. Did anyone have a more interesting time of getting the invitation?"

{{OOC: .... }}

Mistypaw

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana heard a girl's voice from behind her. Turning around, she said "It's alright with me." She gave the girl a small smile. Matt probably went to a different boat anyway, she thought, but she gave Sam and Chase a chance to say yes or no as well.

wearing
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games