Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkenWoodWolf

Antagonistic Strategist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:08 pm
LydaLynn
DarkenWoodWolf
LydaLynn
I am giving co-ownership of Miela to DarkenWoodWolf under the following agreement:

~ Both co-owners have signature rights.
~ DarkenWoodWolf has sole RP rights.
~ LydaLynn gets full rights to her first and third breedings.
~ DarkenWoodWolf gets full rights to her second and fourth breedings.
~ When there are three or more baskets in a breeding, the co-owner with full rights to that breeding will decide with the owner of the stallion the disposition of the third basket.
~ DarkenWoodWolf can choose Miela's breeding partners and/or lifemate.
~ If either co-owner fails to log onto gaia for 6 months or more the other assumes full ownership.
~ The co-owner with full RP rights agrees to make RP posts for the soq at least once every three months unless extenuation real life matters interfere and are explained to the understanding and acceptance of the other co-owner before the end of that three month period.
~ If this agreement is broken, any lifemate agreements will remain binding.
~ If the co-owner with full RP rights gets Miela's stats to 100% she will gain full ownership of Miela after the third breeding.

Agreed!

Co-ownership adendum.
~ DarkenWoodWolf has full rights to enter Miela into any game, wishing star, or other event that does not use a breeding slot.
~ DarkenWoodWolf has the right to add accessories, scars, and items to Miela as there are opportunities to do so.
~ DarkenWoodWolf has the right to offer Miela as a model in any shop sanctioned capacity (art challenge, accessory shop, front page, etc).

I agree!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:27 am
Frezir
I, Frezir, am co-owning Naxos with Cheyriddle4

User Image

Both owners have signature rights.

Cheyriddle4 has rights to roleplays ( ooc and ic )

Lifemating, ons, or joining a herd needs to be talked over about before such things happen.

Cheyriddle4 has rights to 2/4 breedings since 1 has already been used. In the event of a possible third basket. It will be either held in a contest for newbies or given to me, Frezir. Cheyriddle4 has rights to have Naxos in her teepee as well.

I, Cheyriddle4 hereby break this co-ownership with no hard feelings.  

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:43 am
Cheyriddle4
Frezir
I, Frezir, am co-owning Naxos with Cheyriddle4

User Image

Both owners have signature rights.

Cheyriddle4 has rights to roleplays ( ooc and ic )

Lifemating, ons, or joining a herd needs to be talked over about before such things happen.

Cheyriddle4 has rights to 2/4 breedings since 1 has already been used. In the event of a possible third basket. It will be either held in a contest for newbies or given to me, Frezir. Cheyriddle4 has rights to have Naxos in her teepee as well.

I, Cheyriddle4 hereby break this co-ownership with no hard feelings.

I, Frezir, agree with no hard feelings. (mutual break)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:35 am
Mewsings of An Angel
The below agreement is made between the parties of Mewsings of An Angel and Patji over the Co-Ownership of Shadena.

User Image

::Sig and TeePee Rights::
Both owners hold equal signature display and Teepee rights. She already has stats, they just need to be taken from my teepee.

::RP Rights::

♦ Both owners hold equal in character and OOC rights. Should one want to enter the above Soquili into an RP related contest the other owner should be contacted for notification.
♦ All life-altering events (maiming, death, etc.) must be discussed and agreed upon before such an event is allowed to happen.
♦ Patji is given permission to shape Shadena as she sees fit, as long as she remains true to her already set character traits. Any truly warping modifications to her must be agreed upon, or at least discussed.

::Breeding Rights::
♦ Both owners hold equal breeding rights when it comes to the above Soq.
♦ In the chance there is a 3rd or 4th basket in any breeding, all parties must agree upon what will occur with the remaining baskets.
♦ In the chance there is to be a 5th breeding (100% stats hit), the breeding will be split ownership.
♦ Shadena is already mated to Ziriel.
♦ No breaking of the existing lifemating may occur unless all parties agree to it (including the owner of Ziriel).

: biggrin isappearance::
♦ In the event that Patji becomes inactive for a span of six (6) months or more in Soquili or on Gaia in general, I have the right to revoke her co-ownership of Shadena without notification.

Breaking this. She has not been around in Soquili since July 2014.  

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:04 pm
I, Mewsings of An Angel hereby transfer all rights of ownership for Esperenza to Blue_Sparkle27.

User Image

Treat her well!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:08 pm
Mewsings of An Angel
I, Mewsings of An Angel hereby transfer all rights of ownership for Esperenza to Blue_Sparkle27.

User Image

Treat her well!

Forever treat her well~!
And forever agrees to this~!  

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:15 pm
Temporary Co-Ownership Agreement between Calixita and Painted Moose for Hræsvelgr

User Image

Painted Moose
- Has 100% rights to Hræsvelgr's next breeding and may begin hunting for a partner and entering breeding slots immediately, but the stallion MUST be a purewalker. Calixita will have no rights to any the baskets, even if there is a third. After a breeding has been won, full ownership of Hræsvelgr will return to Calixita.
- If Painted Moose decides to break the co-ownership at any time for any reason, full ownership of Hræsvelgr will return to Calixita.

Calixita (formerly Nymphalidae)
- Has full RP, teepee, and stats rights.
- Has control over Hræsvelgr's remaining breedings.
- May cancel the co-ownership at any time, for any reason.

Both
- Has signature rights for both the certs and uncerts.
- After Painted Moose has won a breeding, either Calixita or Painted Moose will make a post to void the co-ownership, and full rights will return to Calixita.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:24 pm
Calixta
Temporary Co-Ownership Agreement between Calixita and Painted Moose for Hræsvelgr

User Image

Painted Moose
- Has 100% rights to Hræsvelgr's next breeding and may begin hunting for a partner and entering breeding slots immediately, but the stallion MUST be a purewalker. Calixita will have no rights to any the baskets, even if there is a third. After a breeding has been won, full ownership of Hræsvelgr will return to Calixita.
- If Painted Moose decides to break the co-ownership at any time for any reason, full ownership of Hræsvelgr will return to Calixita.

Calixita (formerly Nymphalidae)
- Has control over Hræsvelgr's remaining breedings.

Both
- After Painted Moose has won a breeding, either Calixita or Painted Moose will make a post to void the co-ownership, and full rights will return to Calixita.

I agree with this 100%, and thank you so very much for the opportunity. <3  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:53 pm
Co-Ownership Agreement between Kamiki and FrostyPeaches for Caelferys
(format shamelessly yoinked from Calixta)

User Image

FrostyPeaches
- Has 100% rights to Caelferys's next breeding and may begin hunting for a partner and entering breeding slots immediately. After a breeding has been won, full ownership of Caelferys will return to Kamiki.

- If FrostyPeaches decides to break the co-ownership at any time for any reason, full ownership of Caelferys will return to Kamiki.

Kamiki
- Has control over Caelferys's remaining breedings.

Both

FrostyPeaches

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:55 pm
Kamiki
Co-Ownership Agreement between Kamiki and FrostyPeaches for Caelferys
(format shamelessly yoinked from Calixta)

User Image

FrostyPeaches
- Has 100% rights to Caelferys's next breeding and may begin hunting for a partner and entering breeding slots immediately. After a breeding has been won, full ownership of Caelferys will return to Kamiki.

- If FrostyPeaches decides to break the co-ownership at any time for any reason, full ownership of Caelferys will return to Kamiki.

Kamiki
- Has control over Caelferys's remaining breedings.

Both

FrostyPeaches

I understood the rules and will follow with this agreement until a breeding has been won. and... thank you for all this Kamiki! <3  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Discordancy

7,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:08 pm
Addendum to Established Co-Ownership Agreement between Discordancy and Anderleit*
*(formerly Named Wanderlust)

Old agreement: here

I still extend co-ownership of Xi Mahzivar to Anderleit, but now include Cornick as well.

Anderleit has full control over all aspects of these two Soquili as if she were the original owner, providing the following exceptions:

Breeding:
- For Xi, Anderleit may have her choice of breedings, but any lifemating must be discussed with me.
- For Cornick, any breedings or matings must be run by me before taking place.
- For both Soquili, distribution of baskets in Anderleit's custody must be discussed with me before being carried out.

Life-Changing Events:
- If any, must be discussed with me for both Soquili.

Changing this Agreement:
- Only Discordancy has the power to alter the terms of this Agreement.
- Should Anderleit choose to break this Agreement at any time for any reason, full ownership of Cornick and Xi Mahzivar returns to Discordancy.
- Should Anderleit fail to post on Gaia for any period exceeding six months, Discordancy may terminate this Agreement and retain full rights to Cornick and Xi Mahzivar. This is not applicable in the reverse.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:15 pm
Co-Ownership of Vanrui.
User Image
Uncert

Original Owner: techabyte
Co-Owner: [Eskimo]

Teepee and Roleplay Rights
- Both owners may have Vanrui in their teepees; stats can/will also be set in both teepees for whomever RP's Vanrui at that time.
- Both owners have IC/OCC/Contest/Ect rights for Role-playing/entering Vanrui.
- Both owners may display Vanrui in their signature, be it alone, or with their current fling.

Breeding
- All of Vanrui's breedings will be flings, as Vanrui is part of the Flock and will not be leaving. Whomever is in charge of that numbered breeding gets to pick whom she breeds with.
- Breeding One: techabyte
- Breeding Two: [Eskimo]
- Breeding Three: techabyte
- Breeding Four: [Eskimo]
- Breeding Five: techabyte ( upon maxing Vanrui )

Life-Altering/Major Decisions
- To be discussed by both owners. No matter what. If neither agree with it/don't see a plot forming/working, than it will be dismissed.

Retracting for Eski. :3  

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 3:36 pm
Discordancy
Addendum to Established Co-Ownership Agreement between Discordancy and Anderleit*
*(formerly Named Wanderlust)

Old agreement: here

I still extend co-ownership of Xi Mahzivar to Anderleit, but now include Cornick as well.

Anderleit has full control over all aspects of these two Soquili as if she were the original owner, providing the following exceptions:

Breeding:
- For Xi, Anderleit may have her choice of breedings, but any lifemating must be discussed with me.
- For Cornick, any breedings or matings must be run by me before taking place.
- For both Soquili, distribution of baskets in Anderleit's custody must be discussed with me before being carried out.

Life-Changing Events:
- If any, must be discussed with me for both Soquili.

Changing this Agreement:
- Only Discordancy has the power to alter the terms of this Agreement.
- Should Anderleit choose to break this Agreement at any time for any reason, full ownership of Cornick and Xi Mahzivar returns to Discordancy.
- Should Anderleit fail to post on Gaia for any period exceeding six months, Discordancy may terminate this Agreement and retain full rights to Cornick and Xi Mahzivar. This is not applicable in the reverse.

Accepted.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:31 pm
I Dandrel transfer all rights and ownership to pippi18848 to the following Soquili.

User Image

User Image

Dandrel

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:33 pm
Dandrel
I Dandrel transfer all rights and ownership to pippi18848 to the following Soquili.

User Image

User Image

I agree. <3 Thank you love! <3  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games