Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:00 pm
Isaac frowned. "It's about making each other happy and right now, Naomi's not happy oh great angel." Isaac snapped. "My dad refuses to admit that he was being mean and Naomi refuses to admit that she was being selfish- Ow! Stop throwing rocks at me!" He growled at Naomi.

Garreth smiled. "I no longer wants kids." He said. "The thought of sharing you with offspring repulses me. And Naomi, maybe Damien really means it like that, maybe he just doesn't want to share you."

"No, he said he doesn't have it in him to love another kid." Isaac stated. "I was thinking of killing one of my siblings off. Maybe that'll give him room."

"That's creepy. . . and wrong." Garreth growled.

"OR I could give her a kid-" Isaac began.

"Worst idea ever." Garreth hissed. "Your father would cast out Naomi and you and kill the kid. That would ruin them."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:19 pm
"Killing one of your siblings?" Leila's temper roused, "You would sacrifice one of your own for someone you met barely a few weeks ago? And you have the audacity to say that you'd give her a kid just because you'd think it'd solve everything? Get this kid out of here, he'll only make matters worse."

Gabriel nodded and put up a angelic barrier that kept out demonic entities. Leila felt the force try to kick her out, but she did her best to remain where she was. She then crossed her arms, "Keep my nephew outside the barrier. Naomi, I know you can hear me. Do you want to stay here or do you want me to summon Rose and Rein? They won't hurt Damien, but they were certainly want you to stay with them for awhile. I wish I could say i'd join you still, however my company is not welcomed by them."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:29 pm
Isaac growled not happy with this. Not one bit.

Garreth smirked and put his own barrier around Leila to keep her in. He watched Naomi closely who seemed to shiver. His eyes narrowed, why? She wouldn't be feeling cold. . . unless she did something that would warrant the barrier to force her out too.

Slowly Naomi returned to flesh but her skin stayed grey. Her eyes black and soulless. "Why?" She asked. "You'd be shoving my face into something I can't have and even if I could I'd be denied it. Obviously you've been fighting your heritage too long to understand what I'm feeling, I want you all out." Naomi growled. "Now." Her aura pulsed as an overwhelming power pushed all three intruders away from her her body for a moment looked to be the perfect demon. Her wings instead of stone feathers were stone bat wings, hands were talons. But then she reverted back to herself but had placed a barrier keeping all but Penny out of the cave. Isaac stood at the mouth of the cave. He put his hand on the barrier only to get zapped.
"Come on Naomi, talk to me, I'll understand- *zzit~!* Ow! Damn it!" He hissed.

Garreth felt unyielding pain until he was out of the barrier quickly grabbing his mate before she plummeted to the ground. "I don't think suggesting your half siblings who recently had infants was a good idea my love. Especially since she wants one herself. What if we went to a different approach hm?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:38 pm
"I decline," Leila growled as she glared over her shoulder, "In fact... Garreth, I change my mind. I want a baby. In fact, the last few times we've made love was unprotected. I can easily reactivate the fertility rate and use what's in there as a seed."

She placed her hand over her womb, using what little life energy she had in her to force something to happen. Gabriel's eyes widened. Such a spiteful spirit did not become his sister. He went over to Leila, "Being this mean will only hinder what little friendship with Naomi..."

"Who said we were ever friends?" Leila snapped, "Whoever said I ever gave a damn? There, we'll see if that works."

Gabriel could sense a mixing of life within Leila. It would be a matter of time to see if Leila would actually go through with having a baby to hurt Naomi. He turned to Garreth, "You might not want to say anything about this. It's starting to turn into another catfight."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:46 pm
Garreth gave a heavy sigh. He couldn't argue with her. She'd beat him down. So instead her held her close and nuzzled her neck. "Whatever you wish my love." He whispered.
"Naomi!!!" Isaac's cry echoed as the mountain cave she was hiding in collapsed.

Near them a demon smile cruelly. "That'll take care of her. Now my sister can be happy." Then he disappeared as the whole mountain shook and crumpled.

"Oh my gods!" Garreth breathed. "Leila I know you hate her right now but if she dies. . ."

Isaac was trying to flag them down with rocks he was tossing away. He couldn't feel her life energy at all. He blared through his bond to his father hoping it reached him and made him come to save his female.

"Naomi?" Penny coughed waving dust from her face and peered into the darkness. "Naomi can you hear me?" She'd thrown up the barrier just in time to prevent them from getting crushed but she wasn't sure how long she could hold it up. A tiny light emerged at her finger tip lighting up the small dark space revealing Naomi laying belly down face to the side unconscious, pink and bleeding from her temple. "Oh gods, Naomi!" Penny hissed unable to do anything, unlike her guardian, Penny had to keep her hands open to keep the barrier up. If she didn't they'd get crushed.

"Sister!" Harrison called rushing to Ariel. "I did it! I fixed your problem you can go back to the demon king now!" He smiled proudly. "I dropped a mountain on that mudblood. You can go back to him."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:19 pm
"Harrison, you blubbering idiot, he's not my mate anymore," Ariel hissed, "Must I always clean up the messes you make? This is why Father had me honor his death by my hand instead of you, elder brother."

Ariel sent her claws through her brother as she went to go fix his problem. When she saw the mountain crashing on top of where Damien's mate was hiding, she rushed in and grasped the mountain. Harrison surpassed her in strength, but she surpassed him in honor. No one kills a person who is mated to someone she holds dear. Ariel growled as she slowly picked up the mountain, sending off a wavelength that left a barrier to hold any calls for help. She would not have Damien worry about his mate nor have him feel that he lost her again. He made his mistake before, she'd be damned to have him feel like he did again.

Leila knew she wouldn't be able to stop the mountain from crushing Naomi, but she emitted a barrier surrounding the mountain and had it explode to tiny pieces inside just above Naomi. She dusted off her hands, "Anyone else want to play the pity card?"

"I hope Naomi's not hurt because then Damien would be hurt as well," Gabriel commented, "Remember when Naomi fell off the cliff and went unconscious? If Naomi dies, Damien dies along side her."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:39 pm
"Mum!" Isaac called rushing to Ariel. "I can't sense her! I can't sense Naomi's life energy! I Can sense Penny but not Naomi! What does that mean?!" His eyes glassed with tears. "I don't want my friend to be dead."

Garreth smiled softly. "No darling but you've done well, shall we depart and talk more about babies?"

Penny felt the heavy rocks turn into heavy groups of pebbles and pushed then from above them keeping the barrier around them as a retaining wall to stop the rocks from burying them. She didn't need to think about a half barrier so could attend to Naomi. Her legs were trapped beneath some rocks which were moved easily but she wasn't breathing. Gently, Penny rolled Naomi on her back brushing away dust and debris from Naomi's mouth before starting CPR. She didn't like how pale her guardian was. And panic threatened to overwhelm her as tears filled her vision but she kept going. For a moment she swore she saw hands on her own helping her. But she didn't spare a glance up. It was when Naomi gave a gasp then Penny stopped and cradled her guardian's head in her lap waiting hoping to be found soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:54 pm
"There we go, dallim," Ariel held Naomi carefully, "I can't have you turn back to stone on me, I hope you and your kind will forgive me."

Ariel pierced Naomi's skin and began to expel a portion of demonic energy to keep her weeping angel side at bay. That way, she couldn't hide in stone for the next few hours. When she finished, Ariel held Naomi in her arms as she brought her and Penny out of the rubble. She gave Naomi to Isaac, "Your mother would never let one of your friends die. Now go. No one is home to revive your father if he is in the same condition as Naomi. I can no longer feel his life energy as well."

Leila's mind snapped open. She grasped Garreth's and Gabriel's wrist, transporting them with her back to Damien's before rushing inside. First, she looked in Damien's office, but he was not in there. She found him in Naomi's bed where he must've had been waiting for her. Leila went to revive Damien, only to find it was harder to bring him back. Tears formed in her eyes until she punched his heart full of her own energy and had him cough awake. She hugged him tightly, "God dammit, Damien..."

"What the hell happened now?" Damien garbled as he looked around, "Did she come back?"

"She's with Ariel," Leila answered, feeling Damien stiffen, "Ariel saved her."

"I cannot face Naomi again," Damien sighed as he pulled Leila to arm's distance, "She blames me for not wanting a child. I want to make her happy, but at the cost of my own?"

"Just give her a damn baby. You don't have to love it, just give her one to make her shut up," Leila nearly begged.

"No," Damien shook his head slowly, "I would not put any one of my children through that torment of their father's hatred like my father did."

Leila felt her spirit dampen. Now she would be pregnant, maybe, and be doing the same thing to her child, not loving them and just handing the creature over to Garreth to raise. Her shoulders slumped as she looked to Garreth, "Well?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:12 pm
Isaac returned to his father with Penny at his side and an unconscious Naomi in his arms. He hadn't wanted to leave his mother. But she wanted him to take his friend to his father. He put her on the couch in the library pulling a blanket over her then went to get a bandage for her head, commanding Penny stay with her. Penny looked over Naomi. Her crushed legs had already begun healing and she could scent the same of her ruptured organs. "I hope you wake soon mam," She whispered. "I miss you."

Garreth listened to Damien then sighed. "Even just telling her you'd think about it. Tell her that, she'll tell Isaac and he'll stop plotting to kill his siblings. OR get Naomi a puppy, that works for most women. Though, I have a feeling that after this she'll be stuck to you like glue even if she's still upset with you. And she doesn't blame you, she just feels, inadequate, I think that's the word. You know she can be a lot like her mother. Try maybe stroking her ego, or the before mentioned 'maybe in a dozen centuries I'll review my opinion on more offspring' or something like that. And you madame." He turned to Leila, "Will be thinking long and hard a while longer about offspring of our own. Then, I will make myself fertile again. But only if you really with the bottom of your maternal heart want one. Not a moment longer."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:58 pm
"Out of spite," Leila grimaced, retracting her idea of pregnancy, "That's all it would be and not worth bringing an unloved life into this world."

"I'm glad at least you will not be cornered into having one," Damien grasped Leila's shoulder, "Especially one that is with his kind."

He left the two alone as he followed Ariel's aura to find her by Naomi's side. Damien looked to Ariel, "She's alive at least."

"This has gone too far for both of you," Ariel stated, holding her slightly swollen belly, "Her running away, you not knowing what to do or say. Why can't either of you face it that this is a matter that neither of you will budge on? If you tell her a pretty little lie and say that you'll think about it, you'll only break her heart even more when you don't."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:04 pm
Penny kept her mouth shut, obviously Ariel wasn't aware that Isaac would do anything for the one person he couldn't defeat. Penny would have to tell him not to. It was the only way. Penny stood up and left to find Isaac. She knew where the bandages were and he was taking to long to get them. Which bode ill for any number of his siblings.

Garreth glared at the Demon King as he left. Keep insulting me. Garreth though. I'm sure she won't take it much longer. He turned his face to Leila and caressed her hair. "I love you." He whispered to her. "No matter what you decide."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:06 pm
Ami could feel the tension in the air and could sense what her brother was up to. If he killed any of their siblings, even himself, she knew their father would never have any thought of children and would probably leave Naomi for seclusion of the loss. Her father was quite emotional over the children he did have, he'd just resent Naomi even more if it drove Isaac to kill his own siblings. Ami finished her videogame, deciding it was best to start seeing who would be breaking up first.

"I'm not selfish," Leila took Garreth's hand, "Especially when I say I've decided on not having kids because I know I would not want them. But, if you want kids, I won't stop you from having some outside of me just as long as you don't care for the baby-mama. I just don't want any part in their life."

She took Garreth's hand and guided him as she followed Damien to where most of the others were. Leila agreed with Ariel, that this was never going to happen and forcing Damien would only break Naomi's heart even more. She then spoke up, "Isaac mentioned a few alternatives that you might find...odd. Either he'd knock her up himself or kill a few of his siblings to have you love more children."

Damien and Ariel both seemed disgusted at both ideas. Ariel then stated, "Isaac would never do such a thing. An emotional boy, but not someone who would think of something that disgusting."

"If he did either I would have no other option but to banish them both," Damien looked down at Naomi's unconscious body, "Ariel, you may be of further service. You will remain here until this dispute is settled."

Leila knew why. Ariel would be a back-up just in case he did have to banish Naomi from his life. Not as a mate, but probably more for occupational services like showing up somewhere with him. She hoped that Isaac wouldn't jeopardize Naomi's standing with Damien all because he became irrational.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:25 pm
Penny sat on Isaac's chest in stone form. It wasn't common knowledge that Weeping angel's were thousands of times heavier in stone form than human form but she knew. So once she beat him down she just sat on him with a smug smirk. "You and I both know how Naomi would react alone just from your suggestion of killing a sibling. Seriously what's gotten into your head?" Isaac only snarled and and made futile attempts to escape Penny. "Why do you want Naomi to have your dad's kid so much?" She frowned a little.
"None of your business!" He spat out with a wheezed growl. "Get off me!"
"Never!" Penny growled.

Naomi woke with a gasp her body sitting up on its own. Her eyes darted around as if searching for someone. Not finding them she relaxed. "Only a dream. . . I hate sleeping." She growled. She rubbed her temples unaware to what was going on around her. What the hell did the fall of the fourth mean? "No way I'm bringing a kid into that kind of crazy." She muttered to herself. She made a face then looked up. Banishment? Isaac wanted to kill a sibling for her? They were going to have words. She got up a wave of nausea and dizziness greeted her but she pushed through it and anyone who got in her way determined to do something. When she found Penny sitting on Isaac she made a gesture and Penny flew off like she'd been struck. Isaac got up and was dusting himself off when Naomi back handed him through the wall into his father's office. "How dare you." Naomi hissed. "Your siblings are meant to be your world! They're the only ones you'll ever get and you wish to kill them?! Are you insane?!"
"I only wanted to do it for you-" Isaac whined. Another hit sent him down into a strange courtyard.
"Well I ain't gonna bring a kid into this kind of environment! Not if your gonna kill it on a whim!"
"Naomi. . . your eyes. . . they're red!" He whined. But Naomi wasn't listening
"You want a sibling to die so much how about I make it you?" Naomi raised her hand but Garreth grabbed it.
"That's enough Naomi. I think he's learnt his lesson. Let's get you back to bed-"
"Na uh." She growled. "If this is the kind of life my kid would expect to come into I don't want it! She'd be more miserable than I was living with Klaus. And that's the last thing I'd want for my child." Garreth frowned. Obviously he'd missed have her conversation and touching her literally burned his skin.
"I will have a child eventually, to succeed mother when she steps down as Queen of stone but I ain't gonna do it now. Not while this place smells of crazy sibling killing demons. Penny!" She roared. Her ward was next to her in and instant. "Sit on him." Then Naomi turned and blinked. "Where am I?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:50 pm
"Well good, the wife is awake," Damien muttered after Naomi had left, "Leila, since you decided to become her little body guard-"

"Watch it," Leila snatched Damien's collar and lifted him slightly off the ground, "I don't have affiliations with them. Don't even try that with me."

Damien chuckled as Leila placed him back on the ground, "Good to see where your loyalties lie, Leila."

Leila took a step back. Of course she'd always remain loyal to Damien. With a nod, she turned and left to see Garreth catering to Naomi. She could see where his loyalties were as well. This could mean trouble, but she wouldn't start a fight over it.

"Isaac will not be killing any of our children anytime soon," Ariel seemed more relieved, "I did not want to kill my own son, but..."

"I wouldn't want to banish anyone either," Damien sighed, "My father would have found that more than amusing, I never banish anyone. I've never had to."

"Let us hope no one will be killed or banished anytime soon," Ariel went to tend to her duties as Damien followed Naomi's aura, "Are you ready to talk or are you planning another runaway?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:58 pm
Garreth left Naomi the second Damien arrived and returned to Leila's side. He pressed a kiss to her cheek then guided her somewhere private. He needed to explain.

Naomi smiled softly while Isaac struggled in the background. "Get used to being on your back Isaac." Naomi growled. "You're gonna be there until you change your mind."
"Never~!" He roared still thrashing about only hurting himself.

"My love, there is nothing to talk about, you have made up your mind and I respect that. So I'm letting this go. I have you and I have Penny. I have no need for anything else unless mother doesn't have another child to take my place as heir to her race. Quite frankly I don't want to be Queen of Stone. Queen of your heart yes, Stone? No."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games