Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:32 pm
Emma shook her head. "Derrick took more for us during that attack." She said after gaining control of her vocal facilities. "I didn't know it. Because I wasn't violently offering the contents of my stomach to the toilet like last time, but, I. . ." She snuggled more. "We were, I wondered why I was still bleeding even after the wounds had healed. They opened again cause I was in pain, but we were. . . I knew then we were, I lost our baby cause I didn't know!" She blurted. "I'm such a failure."

Conrad let him up. "How can you all stand there like that?" The lycan growled. "Emma's not batshit! She's changed! She didn't wipe us all out!" He pushed himself from Conrad. "Turning on your own kind-"
"But she's not your own kind boy, she's my daughter, the lycan part came-"
"Her grandmother was a Lycan when her mother was born she is one of us!" The man hissed. "I'm going to her! And I'm taking my pack with me!" He turned and left the castle, his pack already waiting outside and they followed Emma's scent hoping to reach her before the queen's batshit crazy sister decided to kill them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:33 am
"You are free to return as you like," Anya replied as she watched the lycan leave.

She looked to the rest of the crowd and added, "If any of my people wish to leave, there is always an option. We all have the freedom to choose."

No one else left. Her people all sat back down, gazing with pride at their beloved queen. Anya smiled and sat back on her throne. She turned to Conrad and asked, "Would you please sit at my side? There is no joy in doing this job unless you are here with me."

At Emma's castle, a hoard of vampires stood within the shadows. A group of lycans had arrived that spoke ill of Anya. The hoard had once followed Conrad's rule until he had killed off those who sided with his wife. A young man grumbled, "We will all rot here if we stay. Emma will kill anyone who disagrees with her or her fiancé."

"There is no appreciation for our kind here," agreed a female, "All the lycans here push us around as if we weren't here first. At least when that joke of a king was here, our kind were treated equally and allowed more freedoms."

"We will gather the others and make our way to Queen Anya," the young man stated as he balked his fist, "We will be treated with far more equality under her rule!"

The group and many of the vampires left Emma's castle to go to Anya's where they were greeted and given a place to stay within the palace and the growing city outside the palace.

Oscar cringed. Why was she harboring a child already? He kept a soft hold on her arms and gently said, "We weren't ready for a baby, Emma. I know you're upset, but having a child now will not help any of the changes you're making now."

He moved a lock of her hair behind her ears, "We can try for a child another time, love. For now you should focus more on your new role as Queen."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:08 pm
The new pack of Lycan found a place in the village to live peacefully with the left over vampires. Those who left were blinded. Emma, previously had said to report and inequality and it would be stamped out. Those who left did so without fixing the problem.

Conrad nodded and sat by his wives side. He knew people called him the Joker King yet would they deny that while he ruled solo the vampires were supreme over all other supernaturals? Did all the other's not fear them? How quickly this kind forgot history.

Emma felt Oscar cringe. Of course she'd carried quickly! He'd taken her while she was in heat! She wanted to scream at that cringe but felt it would hurt his feelings. "Yes, and the fact that a coven left the court without even telling me why is an insult. I'm sure Nyssa already sent word to Anya about their desertion." Emma sighed. She hadn't gotten over it. In fact she just froze it over. She knew if she didn't Oscar would call her a baby himself. Or insult her or something so to keep her own piece of mind, she froze over the pain. "Let's go inside. I want to talk to my people. Find out what is going on. And deal with it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:23 pm
"More are coming, your grace," the young vampire bowed to Anya, "You were once under Conrad's rule at one time and you saw his greats and his falls. Now that you are queen, all have prospered under your rule."

More covens arrived, some from Emma's court and others from across the globe. Anya, flattered by those who entered, blushed slightly as she fanned herself, "I am more than grateful to those who choose to remain in my court. Please remember that my court is based on equality and forgiveness."

The lycans in her court approached the new covens, "We forgive you for serving in Anya's army. In the end, we only want peace. Let us end this war."

At first, the young man eyed the extended hand before accepting the peace and smiled. Anya gave a small applause as she stood, "I am happy to see that we are all coming together. For now, let us celebrate my son's betrothal. When he comes of age, he will choose out of three potential brides."

There was some heckling as the crowd cheered for Alexei, who seemed bashful at the attention. Anya looked to Conrad to see he was none too pleased about the ordeal. She took his hand in her own, "They are all lovely young girls who would each make Alexei more than happy, but i'm giving him the choice to pick out one of the three. Can we compromise on that?"

"I wouldn't worry about them," Oscar kept Emma's hand in his own, "You still have lycans pooling into your hall, and vampires are going into hers. In the end you two might just have separate species type of kingdoms. I don't mind the smell of dog everywhere, but as long as you're here it'll be better."

He pulled Emma into a long kiss, deepening it enough to hear her moan slightly before pulling away. Oscar kissed down to her neck before whispering, "I want to feed on you tonight, Emma."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:34 pm
Nyssa sat at on the throne, she was kinda sorta second in command until Oscar married Emma. She was half vampire half lycan though none knew but Emma. "I understand your problem and it will be fixed." She said the old vampire. "I have gathered the Lycan Alphas and will make sure that this sort of behaviour is beyond unacceptable into the realms of acting like pups. I will deal with them and if they continue, I will put them to Emma and she will deal harshly. We all know her temper." The vampires grinned. A few nomadic covens who remained neutral in the war joined Emma's court. Happy with how she was running things, made themselves known to Nyssa. "Billy!" She cried rushing to a vampires side. They embraced and grinned at each other. "Let me finish here and we'll catch up! I promise!" She said smiling and returned to the throne to add to the list of things that needed to be done for Emma to take care of.

Emma moaned against Oscar's lips unable to protest against his strange zen behaviour about her court. Then he demanded to feed from her. She blushed hard. "I still haven't recovered from the last time you fed from me." She admitted. "I nearly passed out insulting Katya." She moved even closer. "But, if you let me stock up on blood before we go to bed you can have a sip." She added moving to straddle his lap. "And maybe a little adult play time thrown in too?"

Conrad's frown lessened a little. His expression told her that he didn't want to talk about this here. And he knew if she did this with Alexei she'd do it to the twins and like Emma, they'd rebel. "I'll think about it." He said in a very soft, quiet tone. "Excuse me I have to attend to something." He said as a servant handed him a letter. He seemed to be really popular today.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:49 pm
"Mother, is Father upset?" Alexei looked up at Anya.

"My old ways are hard to swallow," Anya sighed, then turned to her son as she placed her hand on her twice as large belly, "But my children will end up as happy as I have. That is all I have to know that this is right."

"All three pictures were very pretty," Alexei smiled, "Could I marry all of them?"

Anya chuckled, "Of course not, my son. But you will have the opportunity to know all of them to choose who you want the most. Do not worry, they will all love you."

She watched as Katya entered the room and ushered her son to play with his aunt. Though Katya was still frigid with Anya, for now, she seemed to be more at ease with her nephew around. Anya smiled and stood, holding her back as her bulging belly was more apparent as she went to a private room to check her status. She removed her dress and stood nude in the room, examining herself to make sure all seemed well. There was a knock at the door and a young lycan walked in. Anya's eyes were wide as she covered herself, "This is highly inappropriate! Leave immediately!"

"P-please listen," the young man whimpered as he covered his eyes, "You have made such lovely promises to bring peace, that..that.. I love you! I know our kind can never mate and we can never be together, but I love you. There are rumors that you and your husband are not happy together, and I can promise you that I would make you happy!"

Anya was at a loss of words. She did her best to cover herself before sitting in the farthest corner away from the lycan, "Please, just leave before I call the guards!"

"I promise to honor you," the young lycan slowly neared her, "Just give me just the chance and-"

A sudden wave of power rushed through Anya as she snatched her robe and tied it around her. She took the young man's hands and made him look at her. Without her crown, she was just one of the people. Anya placed his hands on her swollen belly, "Inside me are two girls who are waiting to meet their mother and their father. I do not know what you have heard, but I am in love with my husband. Please remind that to the others. I am more than flattered at your interest in me. I am a married woman, and this will not be spoken of again."

The lycan blushed as he staggered back, "You-you are most kind! I will cherish you always, my Queen!"

He left the room as fast as he had left, leaving Anya quite shaken and holding her trembling belly.

"I will ravish you," Oscar held her impossibly close as he rubbed his fangs against her neck, his other hand placed on her rump, "Now that I have you here, Emma, I can't say I'll be soft on you anymore."

His hand squeeze her fleshy buns as his tongue grazed her neck, tasting the skin and feeling her arteries pump faster and harder. Just a quick bite, just a taste...that's all he would need to be purely satisfied. Oscar's hot breath hit her neck as his tongue went to her ear. He moved his lips from her ear to her jaw before kissing her passionately again. Just the thought of her leaving him made him grow hungrier for her. All he wanted to do was throw her into the nearest bed and make love to her for days.

But, she had responsibilities. Oscar finished the kiss and slowly pulled away, "Tonight. I want you tonight."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:59 pm
Emma felt her heart pound hard in her chest. She was a bit confused but then realized her blood was in his system and would be for days. Of course he'd feel the type of need she always felt for him. Always had felt for him. She kissed him bad and held him tight. "You will have me tonight, and once we're married, forever," She blushed lighter than she knew this declaration warranted. "Nyssa has probably put the finishing touches on it and just wants to know the date, what do you think?" She grinned and leaned in licking his neck her own fangs brushed the tender skin there. Their bed was so far away~!

Conrad read the letter in private and frowned. Billy was back. That didn't bode well for Oscar, since Billy was the biggest womanizer Conrad knew of. He put Don Juan and Casanova to shame. Conrad froze, a Lycan was with his wife! He calmed himself and strode to his wife calmly. He knocked. "Anya? Sweetie are you-" He frowned troubled by the rapid pounding of her heart. "Are you all right?" He asked rushing to her side. "It is the twins?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:06 pm
"As long as it soon," Oscar gave a rare smile as he ran his fingers through his hair, "I have waited for the day for a long time, Emma. You have made me the happiest man to not be alive. For that, I give you my promise to always do my best to make you the happiest bride."

He kissed her forehead before pressing his forehead against her own, "And when you do carry my child again, I will spoil you to no end."

His hand rubbed her flat belly, "You are my love, and I cannot wait to share a child with you."

Oscar pulled her back into a tight embrace before releasing her, taking her hand in his to lead her out, "Now come, you have some Queen stuff to do and I get to be the man candy at your side."

"They're fine," Anya whimpered as she clung to Conrad, "A man came in here while I was nude. He didn't mean any harm, but I..I didn't want him to see me. Only you are allowed to see me like that, no one else."

She looked up at him as she held the saddest expression, "You are not mad, right? I don't think he saw anything."

Anya held onto Conrad tighter, feeling her twins squirm to comfort their mother. She took a long breath as she placed one hand over her belly to let her daughters know they were safe, "Celia, Luna, your mother is okay, calm yourselves."

Her eyes went to Conrad full of concern, "Stay with me? I only want you around me."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:20 pm
Emma blushed softly watching him in awe. He was so handsome. His hands and lips made her moan quietly before she hugged him back and walked strangely back toward the castle. She bit her lip trying to recover. But he'd teased her too much.

When they returned Nyssa had gathered the council. Emma had Oscar sit on her chair then she sat on his lap with his arms around her. She hated being away from him. Her face went from sexually frustrated to down to business in seconds. "You are pack alphas, Yes? Well then, I want you to control your packs! It is by my grace you're all here, and alive, you know this! Had I not have given you those topical co-ordinates Katya would have killed you and this is how you repay me? By terrorizing my Vampire courtiers?!" Emma's tone grew angry. The alphas shrank back. To them she was their Alpha, their High Alpha and to some packs their God. "You will tell your packs that I am less than thrilled about their attitudes toward the vampires of my court who did not take part in the war. And that was all of them! You will discipline your people or you will know why Derrick's pack called me The Killer." She hissed her eyes flashed red then ice blue. The Alpha's nodded then scattered as the vampire courtiers took their place. "This is a place of equality." Emma began to her vampires. "I have dealt with the Lycan problem and now I'm reinforcing my equality mantra. Everyone here is equal. I have employees not servants, and two councils one for vampires one for lycans. Because I don't feel you all can be in the same room without killing each other. Now, who is this Billy Nyssa told me about?" One of the men put up their hand and Emma nodded to him.
"He's the vampire equivalent of Don Juan or Casanova. We mainly wanted to come to warn you both to get married as quickly as possible before he tried to make moves on you my Queen." The vampire said. Emma pulled Oscar's arms around her more and leaned into him. "I am touched by your concern. I'm sure my love here is too. We're actually in the process of discussing the date as we speak aren't we darling?"

Conrad frowned and held his wife tight to him. He knew the lycan knew the scent. "Ssh Milaya," He whispered stroking her back. He crouched and kissed her swollen belly. "Yes my daughters calm your mamo is all right." He then pulled Anya back to his arms. "I will always stay with you." He tugged her to the bed and got her nice and comfortable snuggling with her a hand on her belly. "Ssh. I'm here now." He whispered trying to soothe her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:38 pm
"If we could, it'd be today," Oscar pulled Emma closer onto his lap, his hand running up her thigh.

The last thing he was worried about was some man whore thinking he'd get Emma in his bed. Oscar glanced down at Emma, he trusted her completely. s**t, she hadn't even cheated on Liam so why the hell would she cheat on him? He smirked somewhat and kissed the top of her head as he whispered, "We can have a private wedding tonight and then have a formal one later."

"Lies!"

Oscar looked up to see another coven of vampires glaring hard at the two of them. This time, a female vampire raised her fist in the air, "This Queen is more focused on marriage and fornicating than she is on her own people! At least have the decency to keep your displays of affection in the privacy of a bedroom!"

"This court must be for lycans only because no self-respecting vampire would act so openly and indecently," another joined the woman grimaced with disgust, "This court is more of a brothel anymore, those who have dignity will not be staying here."

Even though the sun would be rising soon, two more covens left Emma's court. Oscar kept a tight hold on Emma. It seemed more and more lycans remained, but the vampires left. He didn't even have to ask where.

"Anya!?" Katya burst into the room, causing Anya to sit up suddenly and get a cramp in her back, "I have the best of news!"

"What is it, sister?" Anya tightened her robe around her chest.

"More vampires are in your court! You now have the largest number of vampires following you than you do Emma or the late king!" Katya couldn't contain her excitement and jumped.

"Really?" Anya's eyes widened with great surprise, "I...I don't know what to say."

"You will go down in history as the most popular Queen!" Katya beamed as she took Anya's hands, "And your newest people immortalize you! There's even a man here who wants to make a statue of you in your honor, and a poet who has written sonnets about you, and-"

"That's a bit much, Katya," Anya gave a small smile as she climbed back into her bed, "And i'm very tired. Please express my gratitude, but let them know that until after my twins are born, I will not be as public as I normally am."

"Understood," Katya kissed Anya's hand before twirling out of the room.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:57 pm
Emma sighed and stared at her council. They looked just as bemused with this display. It seemed the more stagnate the coven the less accepting they were with how open Emma was with her affections. But her council remained because, they knew how she was they'd known her a long time. "Ladies, gentlemen, deal with the problem I have to tame my mate." The table made to laugh but Emma raised a brow and only smiled. "Tomorrow. It will be tomorrow." She stood from Oscar's grip. The more stagnate coven's left the more nomads entered. Soon Anya would have all the stagnate's and Emma would have the nomads. That was fine, as long as-

"Viva la revolution!" A lycan cried letting sing an arrow at Emma's head. She caught it then flicked her wrist, two Novra grabbed him before he could react Emma's aura changed. She knew Oscar could smell her fear and showed him discreetly why. Amber tipped. In her condition that was enough to kill her.

Emma turned and gestured for the Lycan to be brought to the throne room and for the Lycan council to bare witness as the well as all stagnate and nomad covens in her court. She made sure the castle was made light proof before sitting Nyssa and Oscar down on either side of her. "Who are you and who are you working for!" She demanded. Kyle paled. It seemed the lycan was from his pack.
"I work on my own!" She screamed. Emma sighed. Seemed she was going to have to make an example of her power. She had five packs of Lycan that had popped out of the ground like daises, a small council of witches and all of the nomads and a few vampires in her kingdom. "To any of you who think revolution is a good idea I send you this message." Her hands turned into obsidian claws and she tore the lycan female apart. "This castle, this kingdom is no longer safe for you. If you try to harm me or any of mine again. There will be no rock, no tree, no tiny black crack where you can hide. I will not have revolution come between me and my kingdom. I wish only to keep the peace. I will protect my vampires and my lycan with my life. Those left loyal to me will be my family. And I protect my family with all I am. Oh and one more thing will I have you all, if a man named Billy thinks to try and flirt with me, he'll wish his death was quick. Oscar is mine and I am his, Everyone here is invited to our wedding this weekend. Hope you all can make it. Now, it's bed time, dismissed." None of them moved. And Emma frowned wondering why until they all formed a circle like in Avatar putting their hands on her. "All hail our mother, our Protector, Queen Emma!" They went to their knees. "Those who leave you do not love you like we do Mother." A woman on the vampire council gushed. Emma blushed softly and smile turning it up to Oscar. She had what she wanted. A family. And he was there too. Screams broke the happiness. Emma turned and squinted through the thick tinted glass. "Wait here." She said to them rushing out to find a large coven running toward the castle the sun was rising fast and a feral pack of Lycan was hot on their tails. "Quick! Inside!" Emma called pushing the coven inside before dispatching the ferals with ease. The kingdom cheered but Emma looked sad. She didn't like killing, even if it had to be done. But she wanted everyone safe. Emma turned and entered the castle allowing help from Nyssa to clean up. The coven smelt like Anya. A coven from Anya was running to her? "M'Lady." The woman replied to Emma's look. "We fear Katya. Please let us into your kingdom. We don't want to be ruled by fear."
"I only rule by fear when it comes to the revolutionists. And be warned. My mate and I are very open with our affections."
"We know this and accept this. And I know the other vampires here do too." The woman smiled and Emma smiled back.
"I will have rooms arranged for you, Family! Welcome the-"
"We are a pack from the Sahara, I am Shadi." The whole court bowed to each other then rushed to their quarters before the sun could fully rise. "Mumma!" The voices of her twins caught her attention quickly. Then they tackled her to the ground. "Ah~!" She cried falling to the ground.
"We helped! We helped that coven find you! We were out hunting and heard them so we guided them here-"
"Why weren't you with your father?" Emma asked but Sebastian replied frowning.
"We don't like his new female so we thought we'd save him the trouble of rejecting us when she did." Emma sighed.
"We'll talk about this later, it's bed time. Go on." She smiled and gave them a hug. They didn't know the horrors she went through lately, good. She turned and smiled at Oscar winked and then swished her hips as she headed to their bedroom downing a few bottles of blood on the way.

Conrad sighed at this. But he knew even though some of Emma's vampires were leaving to come here the same could be said for Anya's covens' a few of them had left to go to Emma too, not liking how Katya was manipulating her twin, or the lack of affection between husband and wife. It seemed Emma was going to get the more liberal packs while Anya would get the conservatives. He just held his wife closer rubbing her belly. "It's funny, Emma doesn't want that type of thing at all, is probably discouraging it as we speak, like you but maybe the way she's going about it is losing her covens. I'm sure once she settles down her kingdom will too, just like yours, I had the same problem at the beginning of my rule. It'll get stable soon. I promise."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:30 pm
When Isolde heard what the son had said, her heart broke. She looked to Liam to see he shrugged and pulled her closer to his hip, "Give the kids some time, they'll come around when they see that both of their parents are happier with their new mates than they could ever be with each other."

"But I did all that I could," Isolde whimpered, "I tried to give them gifts they wouldn't accept and they just walk away when I want to talk to them. Why do they hate me, Liam?"

"Consider it a little gift from Emma," Liam kissed the top of Isolde's head, the ancestral markings on his and her skin showed where they were formally announced as eternal mates, "For now, I have to speak with husband to be."

Before he'd let Oscar follow Emma, he approached the vampire, "Look, I know we're not on the same side, but I need your help with something."

"I've been dying to give you advice since I met you," Oscar looked him up and down, "It's about time you came around."

"As if," Liam scoffed, then said, "There are rumors that you're still the number one target to be killed. Quite frankly, that's pretty nice to hear. But because of your newfound popularity, my pack is getting hammered left and right with revolutionists that've been sneaking onto the property."

"Well, what do you want me to do about it?" Oscar placed a hand on his hip, "I don't plan on being dead dead anytime soon."

"I'm saying you need to rally what people you can and-"

"How would you expect me to do that?" Oscar's voice turned to a growl as he narrowed his eyes on Liam, "You know damn well all of my people went to Anya. I am no longer king, I am now just a simple man trying to marry and have fun with my fiance. If you need help, find Emma or s**t your pants and go to Anya."

Oscar turned and left to follow Emma into their bedroom.

"Those who are leaving are unhappy that i'm not publicly giving my husband a fellatio," Anya grumbled as she pulled the covers over her, "But, those are mostly lycans and one coven who has left. I understood why the lycans would leave and I would not blame them, and that one coven was originally yours anyways."

Anya stretched her aching back as she turned towards Conrad, "Good night, Conrad."

She kissed his cheek softly before turning her back to him in order to sleep.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:05 am
Emma didn't understand why her children hated their father. She didn't. She was indifferent. And she did everything she could to have them spend time together. Her ears caught Isolde's words and she sighed. She wanted to scream at that woman that her children would hate her unless she spent time with them. But Emma kept walking. She didn't want to lose her temper. She needed to keep calm and focus on the wedding. Her heart thumped hard in her chest and she smiled. But then in occurred to her. Sebastian didn't like Oscar either, she chuckled. "Mummy's boy." Then followed the twins to their room tucking them in.
"Mu~m!" Sebastian protested. "We're too old for tuck ins~"
"Nonsense!" She growled playfully. "You are never to old for your mummy to spoil you. Now sleep, we'll talk about your little comment later."
"How about never-"
"Sebastian! We will talk. You an me. Then you and your sister will get to know your step-mother. Once you know her heart then judge, but not now. I am going to bed. If you need me," The twins gave her a look and she smiled. "I get it. I'm going." She laughed and returned to the door of her room waiting for Oscar. She smiled shyly with a mild nibble taking her lip. She wondered if she was being sexy or alluring. But she'd seen herself in the mirror, she looked about as sexy as a constipated duck.

Conrad decided, with his wife so hormonal that he would not be opening his mouth any time soon, but what he meant was that Emma wasn't afraid to touch and kiss Oscar in public. She was just showing affection. He knew his eldest child. There was no way she was holding mass orgies in the throne room. . . was she? Conrad decided not to find out. Instead, he just snuggled up to Anya and went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:21 am
Oscar pounced on Emma and tackled her into the bed before biting into her neck, drinking out the blood before licking the site clean. He kissed her softly before tugging off her clothes, "It's time for us to play, love ."

He dug his claws into her flesh before deepening the kiss. His clothes eventually came off through his own tugging, he could also feel Emma throwing them off too. This eventually led to Oscar making the first moves to begin another night of passion.

Anya woke in the late evening hours to begin her night. She dressed herself, put on her crown and tended to her son. Over the time of her sleeping, her belly grew to where it was painfully pregnant and quite obvious she was due anytime now. Anya couldn't bend over too much to wake Alexei, who woke at the sound of his mother's grimace of pain, "Mother? Are you okay?"

"Your mother is fine," Anya smiled through the pain, "Alexei-"

A shadow caught Anya's eye as she saw a cloaked vampire appear behind her son. An assassin! The man screeched "Viva la Revolucion!" Before attempting to kill Alexei with a stake. Anya was much fast as she blocked the blow, Alexei screamed in horror as the man punched Anya that made her stagger back a few steps. He made an attempt to stab her belly, but Anya grabbed Alexei and went to run from the room, but the man snatched her hair. Anya trusted Alexei to the door as she screamed to alert the guards. The man stabbed her back several times as she covered Alexei, as he was too scared to run away.

"Royal bastards will die!" the vampire growled as Anya shook from the blood loss, feeling her twins ready to birth from the trauma.

"Be a good boy, Alexei," Anya smiled, blood dripping from her mouth, "Be a good king-"

"Die, whore!" The vampire yelled.

"Anya!" Katya screamed as she slammed into the room, "Conrad! Help!"

Katya tended to her sister as the man jumped from the window to escape.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:18 pm
Conrad had scented the blood and as calmly as he could waited for the opportunity to strike. And he did. As the assailant flew out the window Conrad took his heart. The vile vampire turned to ash before it hit the ground. Conrad jumped back into Alexei's room his eyes dark as he made Anya drink his blood best she could, it would be a rough night, but she and the twins, if taken out via c-section, would live. Conrad was not going to lose another person in his life. Never.

Emma gasped "Oh!" She cried which turned into a moan as he bit her and drank some of her blood. Her body reacted so sweetly to his. She didn't bother with the ties on her corset just slashed the ribbons and flung it away. The rest came off easily. "Oh I like playing." She purred her fangs out. "It makes you taste sweeter than normal." She giggled though she didn't like how his claws dug into her as they kissed. But she'd get used to it. He'd be like this the more he drank from her.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games