Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked up when Thor entered, but didn’t say anything, just went back to focusing on Loki. Bruce felt heartbroken for his friend. He knew how much Tony had to love Loki for him to have opened up to him so completely in such a short period of time. He doubted that Tony would be able to handle the loss of yet another person he cared for. Looking to Thor when he came over, he motioned for Thor to sit in an empty chair. “Loki has sustained a serious injury Thor.” He started, voice quiet but steady. “It’s called a concussion. It’s an injury to the head and brain that could have very serious results.” Pausing for a moment, he looked to Clint. “Were you informed of what happened today Thor?”  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:28 pm
MDaylus

Thor was quite appalled when Tony said nothing upon his arrival but was soon distracted by Bruce. Sinking into the empty chair he waited for the man to speak. He looked more and more worried as Bruce explained that loki had a concussion that could affect his mind. "I was indeed. Friend Clint said that Tony was confronted by Lady Sif trying to get him to break with my brother. Then when Tony did not comply she brought out Loki and threatened to harm my brother. I was going to confront the lady Sif but Clint said that it was better that I come here first. He said that you needed my help, but how did my brother come by hurting his mind?" Thor questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded slightly at Thor’s sum of what had happened. “We can’t be certain at this moment, but we believe that Sif and Fandral either physically hurt him, or her magic did this to him.” He explained. Laying out the scans in front of Thor, he looked at him. “These are images taken of Loki’s brain…..this spot right here is the current injury.” He explained. “But all of these other spots are signs of similar injuries in the past. This is not the first time that Loki has sustained this.” He said, meeting Thor’s eyes. “We are concerned that Sif has done this in the past, controlled or incapacitated Loki before. He admitted before he fell asleep that he remembered feeling similar before, accompanied by losses in memory, blank spots that he couldn’t account for. We need to know if you can recall seeing Loki sick before, acting strangely, not making sense, seeming dazed, followed by him sleeping for a long period of time. Or perhaps you heard of your mother talking about tending to Loki during episodes like this. If you do, this could be the proof we need to at least get Odin to listen to us.”  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:51 pm
MDaylus

Thor's face darkened hearing that lady Sif or Fandral had done some harm to Loki through physical or magical means. Looking over the scans he nodded in understand it was easy to see with the dark spots where Loki had been hurt. The fact that there were multiple cases was angering."Both my mother and myself have seen to Loki when he had episodes. He has had many mind illnesses in the past that were not explained. Our healers could do nothing for him and if they tried he would merely fight them off. It was normally after we had gone on a hunting trip and some trouble had been caused." Thor spoke. He thought about all the times that he had seen his brother ill. There were so many times sine they were young. "Father even found him during one of the worst episodes Loki had had. It was terrible Loki had disappeared for a week and no one had seen him. Father finally found him wandering the halls, he did not know where he was or barely who he was at the time. When we got him to bed he slept for a week barely waking. He was quite sick then." Thor continued. "You think that Lady Sif caused this?" he asked.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded. “It’s something that humans have only been able to explain very recently and even now, we tend to miss it unless it’s very severe. Sleep and medicine are all we can do, we believe that Loki’s magic was able to help him before, but with the magic jammer on to keep Sif away, this is the best we can do.” He said, clearly regretful of the fact. Pausing at the question, he sighed. “As a doctor, I can’t say for certain, there are many things that could cause a concussion, especially since the both of you were trained in combat since you were children…..but whatever caused this concussion and the others is remarkably similar.” He said before meeting Thor’s eyes again. “But as a friend to you and Loki….I can find no other explanation to this. And if it was her, as common as these marks are and these illnesses were as you described them, who knows how many of these actions attributed to Loki were actually his own.” He frowned, eyes drifting towards the sleeping god.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:38 pm
MDaylus

Thor continued to listen to Bruce nodding in understanding as the man stated that Midgard had only recently figured it out and that they still only caught it with severe cases. "Loki's magic has often saved him where nothing else could. Our healers stated that Loki's magic would do more good for him than they would but sometimes I wonder if that was because they were hoping he would die." Thor sighed. It was one of the many concerns he had had as a child and young man. "Loki rarely had an episode from sparing he was very careful of his space and they were never as bad. Lady Sif however has never been strong in the study of her siedr that may be the cause in which case our mother would be able to see it." Thor continued. Thor was now considering the episodes compared to the times that Loki had gotten trouble. He was not surprised when all that he thought about lined up. "I believe you may be correct about Loki's actions." Thor stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:07 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded slightly, leaning back in his chair and looking at the scans on the table. “Then we’ve just found our proof for Odin about Sif and Fandral’s actions……now we just need to figure out when and how to tell him.” He said slowly. “Tony is not fond of the idea of letting Odin near with Loki in this state….but without his magic, we don’t know how long it will take for him to heal, and we can’t risk turning off the jammer for fear of Sif popping up here to finish it.” He frowned. Shaking his head, he looked to Thor. “And you should be looking after Jane. Tony is concerned that she might be their next step after dealing with Loki.” he continued. “They probably won’t risk doing anything until they’re certain of Loki’s end, but still….”  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:28 am
MDaylus

Thor looked quite relieved to hear that what he had said would help and provide Odin proof of Fandral and Sif's treachery. He looked puzzled when Bruce said that now they needed to figure out how to tell his father about what was going on. He understood when Bruce explained that Tony was worried for Loki. "My father would not harm Loki." Thor assured. Thor's emotions grew stormy once more when Bruce said that he needed to look after Jane because he thought that Sif would be after her next. "I will take Jane with me to Asgard to fetch my father. Perhaps it might be good for Loki, Tony and yourself to join myself. You would be able to explain the situation to my father and Loki could be seen by the mind healers." Thor suggested looking a bit apprehensively to Tony.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce gave Thor a critical look. "He may not hurt Loki, but that won't protect Tony....you wanted to killed him when you found out about their relationship and you like both of them.....Odin doesn't have that." He pointed out. Tilting his head, Bruce frowned. "You said the healers could do nothing for Loki before....what do you think will change that?" He asked slowly. Bruce had no idea what these healers could and couldn't do, and for the moment Loki was his patient and thus his health was Bruce's main concern.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:15 pm
MDaylus

Thor looked a bit surprised when Bruce gave him a critical look. He frowned when the man stated that Odin may not hurt Loki but that wouldn't protect Tony. "I was mistaken in my actions. Our mother would not allow Tony to come to any harm Loki would be devastated." Thor tried to reason. He still considered Asgard the safest place for this he called his family. "Loki would not allow them to touch him the first few times he had such an episode, he fired magic in those cases where they tried anyway. They gave up after awhile and mother decided to take over Loki's care. I thought perhaps with him not being conscious now they might be able." Thor explained. He sighed looking back to his brother for a moment before looking back to Bruce. "What would you have me do?" he questioned looking lost.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:45 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce listened to Thor, understanding his point of view and position. He felt the same way. He might not be related to them, but Tony was one of the only people in the world Bruce was close to and he was desperate to get him to safety and help him, but there didn’t seem to be any good option. He could only imagine how it felt to be Tony and seemingly trapped on every side with a sick lover to look after. “I don’t know Thor…as much as I would prefer not to send Loki and Tony to Asgard like this, it seems to be the best option that we have at the moment.” He said slowly. Taking off his glasses, he rubbed his eyes tiredly. “But we’d have to be very careful. We’d be moving Loki out of danger only to place Tony in it. Even if you and your mother are enough to keep Odin from killing Tony, he’s still going to be very angry, and he is very powerful…..and if the healers can do nothing for Loki, then he’ll be on his own in healing, I won’t have my equipment and supplies to help on Asgard.” He said slowly, voice soft so only Thor could hear.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:22 am
MDaylus

"I would promise to keep by Tony's side whilst we were in Asgard if I thought it might convince you and if I could manage it. However I can not guarantee I would not be pulled away. Nor can I guarantee that the mind healers would be able to do anything. I could request that my father visit Midgard, he would not have as much power over the actions of others here seeing as you are ruled by different laws he would not be able to act against Tony here. Can you guarantee that you can heal my brother?" Thor questioned. He knew Tony would be angry whilst in Asgard, Thor knew the man did not think well of his father but sometimes grievances needed to be put aside for the sake of others. He had learned that recently. "I do not wish the death of the ones I once called friends but it seems as there may be no other option." Thor sighed. Suddenly an alarm blared in the hall and Clint went out to check what was going on.

"New York is under attack, looks like Doom." Clint stated when he came back. "We've been ordered to suit up. All of us." Clint continued looking over to Tony.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:25 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce gave a small nod. “I’m pretty sure I can. It may not be as fast as your healers may be able to do it, but concussions are survived and recovered from perfectly well here.” He said slowly. “And he doesn’t have to judge on Sif and Fandral here, just see and hear the proof, then he can take them back and do with them as he wants.” Bruce was much happier with the idea of Odin coming here. “And if he wants, he can take them and hold them until Loki is recovered and then we can all go to Asgard…..I just don’t think Loki and Tony going at this time will be a good idea.” Jumping when the alarm rang, he frowned. Looking to Clint, he thought about refusing, but thought better. Looking to the nurses on the other side of the room, he stood and went to them. “I’ll leave Loki to the two of you, but I swear if I find him in a worse state or tampered with in any way, I’ll make sure you regret it.” He said softly.

Tony was ignoring Thor and Bruce for the most part, not wanting to listen to them argue over Loki and himself as he knew they would. Jumping at the alarm, he turned towards the door angrily, not at all happy about the noise. When Clint came back in, Tony snorted and turned back to Loki. “Fury can screw himself.” He said tensely.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:09 pm
MDaylus

Thor looked quite relieved when Bruce assured him that he could help Loki and make the younger god better even if it was a bit slower. He knew Loki preferred to remain on Midgard and so if he could heal here, Thor saw no reason for moving him unless something more came up. Nodding as Bruce continued with the fact that Odin need not sentence Sif and Fandral on Midgard and take them back to Asgard where Tony, Loki and the others would join once things had settled. "I agree." Thor stated just before the alarm went off. When it did the god stood and looked around watching as Clint left. "Of course friend." Thor continued when Clint said it was a call to arms. He looked to Tony as the man denied the call to arms.

"Tony we need you for this. You're the only person who can hack into Doom's bots and shut them down for good. We can get Pepper to watch over him and the nurses are here too. No one would dare try anything knowing the avengers would come after them. Plus Loki is gonna sleep for a long while, you've got time to help us." Clint argued.

"Of course Dr. Banner we would never dream of it. We have both taken the oath to help someone no matter their past." the nurse replied.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave Clint a glare when he continued to talk, not wanting to hear any of his pleas, partially because he knew he was a needed part of the team. Rubbing his fingers over Loki’s knuckles gently, he looked to the god. He couldn’t stand the thought of leaving him. “Every time I leave him, something bad happens……” he said softly. Slowly looking back to Clint, he frowned. “Knowing that how could I leave him? There aren’t many things worth than the state he’s in right now, how can I risk it?” he asked carefully.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games