Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:14 am
"Don't apologize, mon amour." Francis could tell she was traumatized by this event, and he'd do anything to fix it for her. "I love you too much to worry about eet. I know eet wasn't your doing and I understand zat you are upset. But eet's over now. We can continue as we were, weethout 'im polluting your precious leetle head." He said in a hushed tone, keeping her close as he could.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:31 am
We nearly lost control. Lucia thought. We nearly killed him because of what he did. . . what our aunt did. . . He's so understanding. . . Never let him go. Never! Lucia nuzzled his chest with her nose pressing her forehead on his chest over his heart. "Ti amo." She mewed gripping his shirt keeping him close. She looked up at him, her eyes shone with deep emotion as the angles of her face darkened a little. Both personalities tried to be free. Both tried to get his attention, his love, the need for him to keep her close. She noticed Scotland getting up, slowly, And smacked him down with a wall of stone. "Stay down!" She roared at him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:45 pm
When she yelled, Francis held her tighter. "Stop eet, mon amour." He said in a serious tone, sending a handful of water Scotland's direction in case he got back up again. Then he would pick her up in his arms and carry her inside. "You've done enough."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:53 pm
Lucia snuggled into his arms more. "I'm sorry." She whispered against his neck. Her eyes closed. Her hands locked to keep her in place. "We'll be good now. Unless he's a special kind of stupid he won't come near us again."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:38 pm
Francis smiled and petted her hair. " 'E probably ees, you know. Eet wouldn't surprise moi." She was controlled now. Good. Of course, he enjoyed her feistier self too. It was always fun to see that. But now she was his once again. They didn't have a worry in the world. "Now zat eet's said and done, what would you like to do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:47 pm
Lucia smiled and curled more against him. "There are many things I would like to do." She purred and kissed him deeply. "I'd like to make love to you." She was so aroused for him she'd forgotten to think about not wanting babies.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:30 pm
Francis wasn't going to deny her. He grinned and carried her back to their room, where they would be met by her grandparents. "Where have you two been??" Noona asked impatiently, folding her arms and her foot tapping impatiently. "Mais, you see. ." Francis looked at Lucy, obviously embarrassed to at least a light degree.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:43 pm
Lucia gave a brief overview of what happened. It seemed to both make her angry and yet she seemed proud too. "Good! You were defending yourself. I always sensed that boy was trouble." She grumbled cleaning up the house after her husband. "You two go do whatever, I'm almost finished solidifying the wedding plans."

Lucia nodded and gently nudged France. "Lets go! I need you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:05 pm
Francis smiled, nodded to noona, and walked into their room with her in his arms. "As you weesh, mon cher." He said with a wink, setting her on the bed and giving her a moment to breathe before doing what she knew was next.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:16 pm
Lucia shivered panting hard and lifted her arms up. She needed his warmth back. Needed to feel him completely and intimately. "Ti amo." She breathed with a smile.

Lucia snuggled against her Frenchman. Her Noona had taken her suggestions and had started laying down the plans picking the date for them. She didn't have to worry about anything now. Everything was perfect. She had her Frenchman. Every kiss she was thinking only of him. Oh it was perfect. Just perfect.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:44 pm
"Je t'aime, Lucy." Francis whispered, stroking her back slowly and keeping her close. Anything were to happen, he wouldn't be able to tell. Honest, he couldn't tell what time of day it was if it weren't for the sun fading from their window. Regardless, nothing would change what the two of them had at this very moment. "Lucy and Francis seeting een a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes love, zhen comes marriage,-" He paused, waiting for a response from her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:47 pm
"Then comes the babies in their golden carriage," She finished for him and pecked his lips. Her arms tight around him. "Summer's in two weeks." She noted. "And so is our wedding." She smiled brightly and snuggled against him. She felt like that moment was perfect. She felt her body grow a little bit warmer then cool down again and thought nothing of it. Maybe it was just the fact she was with her Frenchman, and they were two weeks out from getting married. Maybe.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:19 pm
Francis smiled and pecked her cheeks. "Oui, two more weeks and zhen we weel be togezher forever." All of a sudden, he felt a bit uncomfortable in his abdomen. Probably nothing, and he would treat it as such. He held her close in his arms, stroking her hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:36 pm
Lucia giggled. "Yeah two more weeks then you'll be taring off my wedding dress and consummating our marriage until morning~ three weeks later." She teased kissing him deeply. She felt him move and pulled back with a frown. "Are you okay my love?" She asked tilting her head. "Is something wrong? Can I help in anyway?" She touched his forehead and the back of his neck for a fever. "Can I get you something?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:29 pm
Francis chuckled almost nervously and shook his head. "Non, eet must be nozhing." But, that was unsure to him. "Are you feeling okay?" He asked her, hoping that either what he felt was just an illusion of something and that she didn't get any problems from him.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games