Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:59 am
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
"Thanks. But seriously, where did those people get all that angry mob gear? I have a feeling the Kalos people are a lot more of the torch and pitchfork type than the crazy homeless guys at Mt. Silver." Allen said, pointing finger guns at any of the incoming Snagems, getting the Boss's approval on his awesome evac plan. "I like 'em!"

"So, you think Mr. Pop Culture got his suit upgraded yet?"

"Who knows, maybe Darts set up a riot supplies booth somewhere, I wouldn't put it past him." Sub said with a shrug. "As for Toren, I'm not sure but we'll find out, very soon."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:46 pm
"You could've warned me you were going to do that in advance!" Alex says to Allen, entering the room with a clunky piece of metal in her hands. The thing in her hands was emitting some type of dark liquid and making a mess on the floor. On her back was her recently acquired egg in a makeshift sling. "I could've prepared to be attacked by an angry mob. That rock hurt..." she complained.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:21 pm
"True, but there wasn't time to make a plan with everyone." Allen admitted with a shrug. This Darts character sounded devious. Allen liked devious. Taking out a piece of paper with a rectangle and several squiggly lines written on it, he continued. "So, I figure busting in like the original plan will fare just like how we dealt with the riot: with me doing something stupid and we end up causing too many explosions. Which is why I thought of a plan to show you guys I'm not just some action star, right?"

"So, what if we had a dark or ghost hybrid, channeler, whatever sneak in with a fire one. One to sneak them in and and other to deal with Toren, since he likes Steel types? The second group bombards their base once Toren is preoccupied with his two on one match." Allen asked, pointing the two symbols going in while everyone attacked the gate. "We can have the third team keep the civilians at bay with a hail storm right before the plan then they try and get any of Toren's right hand goons with the second group."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:53 pm
"Sounds like a good plan, Allen. Just one thing, you might as well say my name, I'm the only dark dude around here and you know it." He said.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:32 pm
Waking up from a good dream, yeah a good dream haven't had those in a while, Kain found himself down in the kitchen. Opening the fridge, "you've got to be kidding me I went shopping two days ago and theres nothing left? except for anything green. really guys, really?"Grabbing himself the last of the milk and heating it up Kain thought to himself, well not all to himself.
"So I see you're doing well huh?"
"Yeah I am just I feel like There's something missing."
"what do you mean?"
"I mean every time I go into battle I feel so connected with my Pokemon and yet I feel like we don't have that bond."
"You mean you don't see your self as one?"
"Like the times before your right. What can I do?"
"You have no idea. Kain, I made you who you are today. I know you can find something out just don't let go of your grip."
"grip on what?"
"Who you are."
"What the hell does that mean? Damn me if I could understand you the majority of the time... Hey you still there...?...oh ok bye."
Kain enjoys talking with him. He made all of who he was. Kain just wishes Giritina could be his real dad, Only in dreams do such thing happen. The thought just leaves a heavy lump in Kain's. The beeping of a microwave alerts Kain of his desired drink. "Maybe its time I look into some things." With heavy eye lids and yawn Kain went back to Kairi's room. They have spent all the time they could together and now she's deny's him of his own bed. But why fight it? Seeing the red head curled up under the blanket, Kain finished the last of his miltank milk and climbed in next to Kairi. Laying a kiss on her forehead, he was swept back into dream land.

"... the darkness is your friend, Kain Devict."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:46 pm
SubonicXP
"Sounds like a good plan, Allen. Just one thing, you might as well say my name, I'm the only dark dude around here and you know it." He said.
"You're forgetting the resident Ghost." Odd pointed out as he made an appearance once again. "I could get myself in, I think. But no promises for anyone else. I can only use my channeling abilities on myself at this point. But if I could get Amaya to help out, maybe I could get another person through, too." He suggested, unsure what the odds were of the spirit master of spirits helping out.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:05 pm
Alex huffed at Allen's nonchalant response but quickly let it go. It seemed he and Sub were discussing a plan for the upcoming mission. This one seemed to be more of an attack oriented mission rather than a recon. "Ehhh...what's the goal here again?" she asked sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:35 pm
Kairi didn't notice that Kain had left her side, having finally gotten herself into a deep sleep. Honestly, it was the best sleep she had had in quite some time, and she wasn't going to be woken easily. Even in her sleep, Kairi managed to shift her arms to rest against Kain's chest when he returned, burying her face into his chest. A few hours later, Tetra, having been laying on the floor near the bed when Kain came into the room, decided that the two trainers had slept for long enough, jumping onto the bed and squirming between the two of them and licking their faces. Kairi would wake almost instantly, her eyes opening quite quickly as she was met with the hot breath of her Houndoom. The redheaded girl jolted back, a thud sound ringing out as her back hit the wall. "Okay, okay, I'm awake! You didn't need to slobber all over us Tetra," Kairi said, trying to keep her cool and failing miserably. The Houndoom let out a small bark before nuzzling her face into her trainer's long hair.  

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:38 pm
Youko Kenshi
Alex huffed at Allen's nonchalant response but quickly let it go. It seemed he and Sub were discussing a plan for the upcoming mission. This one seemed to be more of an attack oriented mission rather than a recon. "Ehhh...what's the goal here again?" she asked sheepishly.

"The goal-" Sub began to say as he turned to face Alex. "Is to destroy Toren's suit and all data on said suit so that we don't have to deal with an army of super soldiers, or worse, an army of super soldiers being used to snuff out the revolution. Also, we will do whatever we can to throw a wrench in Team Flare's plans to keep the king in power. Plus I want to see if we can't gain some information they have, which we don't, on the inner workings of Kalos. They've been here longer, so I assume they have more dirt than we do."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:51 pm
"uhhhhhg I'm not even going to fight with this dark type. Tetra down girl." Kain called. Looking away if the dog had listened or not Kain stood up. only in a t-shirt and boxers was nothing worth strutting. Luckily he grabbed some cloths from his room before they had gone to sleep the night before. He threw on his webbing dress shirt and red attire. "Hey K? You want anything special for breakfast? I have to go to the market because apparently shopping is too necessary around here." He said towards the bed head red head.  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:15 am
Staring around at the gathered two people in Kairi's bedroom from her vent hovel, Leslie began to feel the hiding place buckle slightly. Evidently, the vents were not prepared for her new weighty skin. Oh well, she'd ride it out if it did happen.

Out in the lobby, Aria stared at her newest edition. The Snorunt shivered in response before sneezing out a torrent of Icy Wind. Scraping the new sheen of frost on her skin, she began to play her guitar, trying to time the change in the song with the next sneeze she could see. This could be interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:14 pm
A persistent beeping noise welcomed Isaac back into wakefulness. After the debacle at the power plant, he had been out cold for a few days, and even after coming out of it, had been resting in his room, recovering from nearly being killed when the teleportation device exploded. It had been an interesting experience that had reminded him, uncomfortably, of Alex's current condition. However, after being confined in his room for days, the cabin fever was driving him up the wall, and he was itching to get out and do something.

Looking around, he identify the source of the annoying beep, he discovered that his SNAG had a new message on it. Apparently Sub was organizing another mission. 'Well, I wanted to do something', he thought with a a shake of his head. Gathering up his Pokeballs, he opened the door to his room. 'This probably won't be as bad as the last one.'  

Isaac Hawking

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:42 pm
When Rhyme returns to the HQ thanks to the Flygon from the ruined base, she realizes there is one matter she needs to settle. The Dedenne climbs out of her shirt, and she settles the Pokeball into her hand. "I know you want to join me, right? Well..this is how it works. Is that okay?" The tiny pokemon nods, scrambling down her shirt and ending up some place in front of her on the floor. She tosses the Pokeball, and light encases the Dedenne, bringing it inside. One rock, two...three...click.

She picks up the ball and nuzzles it, putting the ball into her pocket. Another one for the team! She checks the stats, noting she has a Brave nature. "Miya." she thinks of home and sighs, realizing there was a rumble in her stomach. Heads to the kitchen to find something to eat, petting her new Pokemon's Pokeball with a light smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:29 pm
Sub have finally arrived back at HQ along with the others. He had instructed Aile to drop Toren off down in the holding area, where he would then have him defrosted while in a cell. Despite being thawed out Toren remained unconscious but still alive, it made things much easier when it came to removing the suit, which Sub did. For now Toren would be left along in his cell to recover, the interrogation would come later.

"Aile, need any help getting that thing off?" He asked the suited woman. They were now in the lab, preparing examine the two suits they retrieved. The one he took off of Toren didn't look so good, he wasn't even sure if it was functional anymore. He hoped that the one Aile was wearing didn't sustain any damage. "This thing is garbage..." He mumbled as he nudged the scratched up helmet across the table in front of him.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:57 pm
SubonicXP
Sub have finally arrived back at HQ along with the others. He had instructed Aile to drop Toren off down in the holding area, where he would then have him defrosted while in a cell. Despite being thawed out Toren remained unconscious but still alive, it made things much easier when it came to removing the suit, which Sub did. For now Toren would be left along in his cell to recover, the interrogation would come later.

"Aile, need any help getting that thing off?" He asked the suited woman. They were now in the lab, preparing examine the two suits they retrieved. The one he took off of Toren didn't look so good, he wasn't even sure if it was functional anymore. He hoped that the one Aile was wearing didn't sustain any damage. "This thing is garbage..." He mumbled as he nudged the scratched up helmet across the table in front of him.

"It's not junk," Isaac stated, in a matter-of-fact manner. He was busy typing at one of the computers in the lab, helping GRAY sift through the truly massive slew of information they had recovered from the Flare facility. "Although it will probably will not be used again in combat, it is still a masterful piece of technology. I'm sure I will be able to find some use for it. However, that is for later," he continued, finally turning around, and looking over the suit that Aile currently wore with naked excitement. "Right now, I just want to sped time analyzing that suit, especially now that GRAY and I have isolated the files containing its blueprints and specifications."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games