Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:42 am
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel sighed, the rustling wind from the outside view being the only sound breaching the deafening silence. She held the case close to her side as if it was a friend to rely on. She would bet that Hikaru was still cooling off, not wanting to say anything while she was still pissed off. It was much better than way, but still, she may not be the mood to talk to her at this very moment since her words still stung like a brand. Indeed, she was still angry at Hikaru, but shouting at her would not solve anything, so she just stayed quiet.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: a bit better
Company: no one
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:54 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander walks towards Solaris's door knocking lightly as he breathed slowly to calm down clutching the letter in his hand along with a small trinket box "Solaris may I come in?" He asked

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:36 am
User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef (but resigned for the time being)

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris just wanted to sleep again to catch up on her much needed rest. Thanks to the nightmares, she couldn't slumber in peace, and now would be the time to do so. However, the knock in the door startled her slightly and she had no choice but to let him in, telling him to just open the door. It may be something important and it would be impolite to just ignore it, so she had to let him in for that crucial discussion. So much for that catch-up nap, but she would have to endure staying awake a bit longer for his sake.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:35 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander walks into the room "I've got something sent from my mother for you handmade" he sets the box onto the table before kissing her head "you can open when you wake from your rest Solaris" he spoke while he left gently shutting the door behind him softly as Xander left for Solaris to sleep

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:26 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

It turned out that she had yet received another present, this time from her future mother-in-law. A blush returned to her cheeks when he kissed her head and she nodded when he said that she could open after she rested well. She smiled at him as he left before settling down on the bed, relaxing a bit through taking deep breaths. The fallen angel closed her eyes as she once again fell asleep, hoping that the nightmares wouldn't come back to haunt her like during those past days. And the violin case was still beside her as the sleeping companion.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:46 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander walks back to his room lying down on his bed yawning as he slowly fell asleep

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:18 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx&xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫xxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.” - Hikaru Matsumoto
”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ” - Solaris Windstorm

Mood: a bit worried, but relieved afterwards
Company: Solaris
Money: $172.25 (Wallet) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)

Mood: resting
Company: Hikaru

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

-- Hikaru Enters --

Hikaru noticed that it was getting a bit dark after her wandering stroll to different places before she finally arrived at the hospital. Not to mention that she hadn't eaten anything yet since she was not that hungry by the time she left the arcade. The brunette had to make her presence know through the receptionist before she was allowed to come into Solaris' hospital room. It would be thirty minutes left before visiting hours would be cut off, so she had to make it count. However, as the shinigami was opening the door through the turning of the knob, it was unlocked. That induced a twinge of worry into the recesses of the brunette's soul, but she took a deep breath before finally sauntering into the room.

She was about to say anything when Solaris was just resting, sleeping peacefully as if the bad events were nothing but a fleeting dream best left forgotten. The brunette sighed in relief as she shut teh door behind her, but she sat down on a vacant chair, wanting to see more of the imagery before having to return home later on.

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:29 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander walks out of his hospital bed feeling a lot better then the last few nights as he yawned softly as he take a sip of water thinking

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:39 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx&xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫xxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.” - Hikaru Matsumoto
”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ” - Solaris Windstorm

Mood: a bit relieved
Company: Solaris -> no one

Company: Hikaru -> no one

But also, Hikaru had prepared an apology gift for the violinist, another letter that she had written as soon as she woke up before having to prepare herself for the day off earlier. Since Solaris was still sleeping, the brunette just settled the envelope on the table. The patient may just read it when she would wake up the next morning. The brunette gave Solaris one last thoughtful look for the late evening before standing up and walking away. She would definitely come again before her shift in Beluga would begin late in the morning, a compensation for being late. But as Hikaru left the room, the violinist stirred in her sleep, as if she had sensed her friend's presence earlier, before shifting to another position. And as Hikaru was going to leave the hospital, she was unaware of Xander walking around the premises, somewhat ignoring him completely unless he would do something to catch her attention.

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:20 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander looks at hikaru "your words upset her for a while you know" he spoke calmly towards the reaper while his own injures heal little by little "I talked Solaris down since we're both having nightmares causing a lack of sleep I told her you were worried for her as much as I was" he lifted up his head yawning lightly as his sleep deprived bags slowly leave thanks to a actually restful sleep

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:41 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

The shinigami was close to the door when Xander was speaking towards her, reminding her of the guilty transgression she had committed earlier. Wow, thanks a lot. Having to show up at a time like this. But walking away may just be even ruder so she just spoke to him, trying to calm down even if her self-anger was rising once more. "I will show up earlier tomorrow to make up for this before I head off to work. With that, I shall take my leave." And she finally left the hospital, the emotional scar being reopened thanks to his words.

-- Exit --

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

Mood: back to being angry at herself
Company: Xander -> no one
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:50 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander watches hikaru leave "open wounds, heal and scar only you decide if they fade away forever" he spoke softly as he could her self hatred even after hikaru left yet also regret and sadness "I dislike seeing pain in anyone" he opened up Solaris's door walking inside quietly kissing her forehead lightly "good night my love sweet dreams" he whispers as he moved some hair away from her sleeping face smiling sweetly before leaving for his room

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:09 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

After Hikaru left the hospital, Solaris was once again all alone, with silence and the violin as her only companions. Except that the door opened and Xander bestowed a kiss to her forehead. Because she was asleep, her expression was still, though the skin was branded slightly with the ardent warmth from his lips. Indeed, it would become a peaceful night for her, with hopefully no nightmares to come and claim her as they were before in the past when she was still in recovery. The rustling of the leaves thanks to the breeze outside was the only sound breaching the deafening silence as Morpheus continued to work his magic on her, ensuring that she would rest well for the entire night.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:54 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander lies back in his room on his bed slowly falling asleep given peaceful dreams. His eyes roamed around a green hill not far from where he grew up then stopped at two small figure running towards him giggling before tackling him onto the ground with tiny black angel wings from their backs then saw Solaris behind them laughing this dream made his sleeping face dawn a smile of complete happiness as he dreamed

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:57 pm
User Image

I am much more then the spare son I am unique

Isaac Ice

User Image

--Enter--
Isaac moves the window back into Solaris room quietly as he slowly stepped inside walking towards Solaris looking down at her "why would the doctors call the hunters about you fair sister?" He questioned as he gently take hold of her hand and a needle setting a bowl down on the bedside. He lightly pricks Solaris's finger tip as he watched the blood drop into a tiny bowl of ice that held a variety of herbs and chemicals "if this stays red your sane but black then I won't be the one to kill you but protect you til I die along with everyone whom loves you" he whispered before patting her forehead softly "Sleep well milady" he spoke softly smiling before vanishing back into the night sky

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games