Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:43 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

tab Location : Saisons de Amour | Company : Dai-chan~ | Mood : Nervous | Residence : 1316 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Manager at Bookworm's | Status : Married to Daisuke Akiyama | OOC : --

He chuckles, letting his husband's joke relax him a little since he felt like he was getting a little more uptight than he probably needed to be. Daisuke is a grown man after all, he will know what his own limits are without being babysat. "I don't think I could even do that with my back." He teases in return, cracking a joke about his own issues with moving around as of late. Maybe it is from the curse, but he is honestly worried it is just because he isn't getting any younger.

After fixing Daisuke's tie, his hands move to the man's shoulder to gently give them a squeeze, trying to work out some of the tension in them. "I am not going anywhere without you, I promise." He would honestly worry too much if they got separated. For both of their sakes. He is too nervous about his abilities going haywire on him, or Daisuke having some trouble moving on his own after awhile. After, his fingers shift to rest on the man's cheeks so he can lean forward and press a soft kiss to his lips. It is gentle and short, allowing him to rest his forehead against Daisuke's. "Don't say that love, you are stunning." He moves away enough to take the man's hand for them to enter the building.
                                        "A drink sounds good, lets see what they have. And I would be offended if I didn't get at least one dance with you!"

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:45 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        Location : Saisons de Amour | Company : Ambrose and Andromeda | Mood : A little more relaxed | Residence : 1220 Pasadena | Profile : Here
                                        Occupation : Architect | Status : Single | OOC : --

"Not really, just curious as to what they have around here." he gets the feeling that he can't really just ask her if they have any places where he can go for babysitting aide, or where in the city is there a good school for him to go to. He's young, but Ambrose has been repeatedly asking when he can stop being homeschooled because he is ready to "be around people who can understand him more". Is it possible for a 5 year old to already be in his teenage rebel years?

"I'm 5. Pretty much a dult." Vincent presses his lips together, eyes squinting as they walk forward. The inner homeschool teacher in his, since he has been in charge of Ambrose's leaning up until now, really wants to correct him for separating a and dult from one another. But the other part of him, the uncle in him, wants to coo on the inside because it is just cute when Ambrose tries really hard to use words he doesn't understand. "Adult.." He whispers, aiding instead of correcting him. So Ambrose's face lights up and his lips form an "o" shape as he looks towards Vincent. "Ooooooooh, really? It was kinda weird that grown ups wanted to call themselfs dults." Close enough! He lets that go and just nods as Ambrose returns his attention to the woman.

"I'm short. My arms are super short, and you guys have my hands. So you gotta hand me stuff, okay?" Vincent clears his throat, squinting his eyes at Ambrose when the kid looks back at him. "Remember what I said about manners, Ambrose. You don't boss people around, you ask." Though the boy gives a heavy put upon sigh, he looks towards the woman with a hefty pout."I'm super hungry. So hungry. Really hungry-" Vincent cuts him off, using his freehand to tap his head so he didn't go off on a tangent like Ambrose usually does. Recognition passes over the child's face and he speaks again, remembering the point to him mentioning how hungry he is. "Can you please hand me snackies when we get to the table? I'm too short and my stomach is going rrrrrrrrrrrrr at me." Vincent sighs, gaze moving from the guests they are passing to briefly look at the woman. "I promise I feed him. He wanted to skip his after nap snack because he wanted to "pig out on desserts" he said."

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:46 pm
asbloodrunscold

۩ Solomon Romero/Adramelech ۩

User Image
❖▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬❖▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❖

▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇

❖He had arrived wearing a monkey as he called it but a very damn fine one indeed. He had gotten from Men's Wearhouse a place he had visited before over the years. A place like this was not one of those places yet here he was he had a fine reason to be here. Fine was an understatement his "date" was something of a looker and her style of dressing turned heads. Not that he was slouch she had more going on for her though. Solomon was already inside the place at the bar. Drinking a rather strong alcoholic beverage as he looked about the place.

❖ This was not his scene by a long shot a jazz club would have suited him just fine. A lot of conversations going on all around him, the music playing, the sound of shoes hitting the ground. All around good vibes soon enough he found himself smiling a bit enjoying the vibes. It was time to relax and have some fun only time would tell how this will turn out.

Outfit-Black Suit
▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇

❖▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬❖▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❖

OCC:

Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
Adramleche Voice Claim: Spike spiegel

々Mood: Intrigued

々Inventory: Wallet

々Location: Not SO Cat Walk

々Thoughts:'' I like what I see that is all.''

々Company: Bamidele

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300

々Relationship Status: Single

々Occupation: None yet

Solomon Theme: Tuff
Alternate Theme: Unfinished Buissiness
Love Theme-Love
Battle Theme: Fight To The Death
Adramelech Theme: Like a hurrican

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:57 am
User ImageUser Image

Seth looked into the mirror of his bedroom. He had just taken a shower and gotten dressed for what looked to be a very fun event. He wasn't new to balls but usually he would be looking over the crowd from the stage or area the orchestra would play. This would be his first time as a guest. His hair was unruly as always, but the young man had long since given up about getting it tidy. No one ever complained before, so why would anyone bother now? Seth smiled and put on his jacket, walked out of his house, locked the door, and made his way to Saisons de Amour. That venue seemed to be used a lot for this kind of thing. The young man wasn't too bothered about his look, but he still looked smart enough in his white suit that he also wears to performances.

It didn't take him long to get to the place and soon enough he walked into the building, hung up his jacket and went towards the sound of music and activity. When he walked into the room he smiled happily and looked around. The place looked amazing for the ball and there seemed to be all sorts of people that had come to have fun. Seth walked through the room and looked at all gathered. Many were about as neatly dressed as he was. This promised to be great. The water magi spent some time dancing with a few others, listening to the music and having some conversation before he decided to look for a quieter place for a while. This was overwhelming for even him. He excused himself to a few people he had to pass until he entered a less packed spot where he could have a breather.

Looking ahead he noticed he wasn't the only one that had the idea to look for some peace. There was another person here, though Seth couldn't readily tell if they were male or female. Not that it mattered, it would still be better than sitting completely by himself. The young man smiled and walked up to the other guest before he greeted them warmly. "Hello, it looks like I am not the only one that wanted a little calm away from the crowd. My name is Seth, nice to meet you." he spoke and gave them a polite bow like you usually saw at places like this, just to be sure. He did notice some magic around them, but Seth ignored it. It could also be from the room itself.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Tobias Forge]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Winter Ball] xxx

[With : Someone new] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Seth Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

Nyanianda

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:31 am
User Image
                                                              Now that the light is released, surely it can't fail,
                                                              Across time it's got to reach someone
                                                              The light of glory is right across the way,
                                                              It's the story I'm about to weave with you all

- LOCATION-[Saisons de Amour]- COMPANY-[ A figure named Seth]
                                                              - OUTFIT-[ Hair/EarringsDressGlovesHeelsThigh High ] - MOOD-[....Frustrated yet, embarrassed....]

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

At this moment, it's also deja' vu for him in an odd sense; mostly of it reminding him of prom week his parents made him go or that one party Momo dragged him over except those had minor purpose other then being get-togethers. This is similar but, more of a if-you-wanna-come-down-here. So... it's not the end-of-the-world aside from this music... add some kick to really make this night poppin', watch him shred the dancefloor... in heels no less. Currently, in his happy thoughts caused some giggles and snickers to exit out from the dragon as well a bit of hip shaking, earning a few heads to turn to his directions. The sense brought him back to Earth, instantly catching those gazing eyes which lead Hikaru throwing a death-glare in return (His pupils transforming into a vertical slit manner) prompting them to invert their gaze and continuing with whatever they were doing, and him proudly smirking, hands on hips too.

Then, it hit him - ❛ Great first impression, Hika... Make it even more difficult for people to approach you... It's my fault that they started looking at me, they need to focus that sight somewhere else! I did chime in a few conversations the people here aren't that bad, I guess.. N-not that I care...! He huffs lowly, practically arguing with himself on the down-low unaware that someone else was approaching in his general direction. Upon hearing the figure behind which scared him mid-sentence; now, the first option was to yell at the person, second one was to state the obvious in a threatening manner or third option, be calm - fight the hair-pulled. Quickly straightening himself out before turning heel around to face them, a good look and down made a slight blush hit the dragon for some time. ❝ Y-yeah?! Well.... I already had my take and now, I'm just waiting for the music to change into something better! Tsk...! ❞ He sharply answered back, if one can tell by his sudden outburst holding back. Seth, huh... H-Hikaru.... Tachibana Hikaru to be exact! Don't forget it! ❞ He announced, extending his gloved hand out for him to take. He has no idea what these reactions are doing to him but, he's letting it go with the flow..

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rays of light from the stars in the night sky above
                                                              Send a plea from across the ages
                                                              With colours that haven't faded
                                                              So that our wishes, too, will be in someone's heart someday,
                                                              Let's shine on like that star

- RESIDENCE-[1511: Lumiere District]- OCCUPATION-[N/A]

- STATUS-[Single]- OOC-[----]

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:56 am
User ImageUser Image

Seth watched the person before him with interest. They sure weren't something he saw often. But then, most of his time he was writing songs or performing with the orchestra. The people he met most were usually dressed like he was now, just in black. The magi on the other hand preferred his white outfit unless he had to blend with the group he played with. They seemed to act a bit erratically though. Seth wondered if perhaps they had preferred to be left alone while they relaxed. Before he could apologize and excuse himself though they replied to his question and offered their own name, even held out a hand to shake, so maybe they didn't mind.

Seth smiled at them, put at ease, and took their hand to shake in mutual greeting and meeting. "Seth Tio'bre is my full name. Oh? Don't like this music?" he asked curiously. This was the type of music they usually played on balls, so Seth didn't really think too much about it. He still wasn't sure how to place them, but the magi didn't worry about it. "I'm not sure if they will play different music, but maybe you can ask soon. I didn't really worry about it since I'm used to this kind of music." he added with a chuckle. "What kind of music do you prefer then?" the blue eyed magi asked in general interest. Of course he would step aside if asked but he hoped to make a new friend. His posture was relaxed but focused on his conversation partner.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[With : Hikaru] xxx

"Seth Speaking"

Nyanianda

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:15 pm
User Image

- LOCATION-[Saisons de Amour]- COMPANY-[Seth Tio'bre]
                                                              - OUTFIT-[ Hair/EarringsDressGlovesHeelsThigh High ] - MOOD-[....Frustrated yet, embarrassed....]

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

Listen now. A figure just appeared you... don't chase them away like you did with that one girl who trying to mess with Momo back in midden school... although, by his own law: she did deserve it. ❜ Already starting out on a decent dime, so hopefully-- praying that this guy doesn't get intimated or run away by his actions; or the fact that this one is a boy, what if he'll turn the nose if he stated that during their conversation? What if it'll break the moment? Hikaru is literally at battle with his devils and either on both sides are helping him. Outside, he was patiently waiting for a response or anything from the other party, again-- hoping things aren't as awkward.

And a complete hand shake. Off to a good start. s**t. And... now, it went backwards. ❝ This music is... okay at best, yet I want something with more bop. The New Year is coming, let's welcome it with a bang! And by a bang, I meant-- putting that leg foot in place! ❞ He said with a slight slide to the side then a small spin at the end facing him together. ❝ Even if I'm in heels, I know a step or two. Am I right or am I right? ❞ Hikaru grins, chuckling at his own dumb question. Good going mouth for running yourself! And you're making yourself look like an absolute fool too! ❝ H-huh? Me? Um... you know, stuff like... 90s' pop.. candypop, I-I'm a big fan of Eurodance, I even have my own dance routine too... Pause You didn't hear that last part! ❞ He randomly shouted out, turning his head to the side messily coiling his fingers into his hair, trying or attempting his damnest to hide his redden face. ❝ W-well, how about you then!? Wh-what's your music preference?! ❞ The dragon spat out, trying to keep his cool in-tact. And failing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:43 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

Esmée rubbed her backside which of course felt a bit sore since she hit the ground however she was glad that the other person hadn't also fallen over. Speaking of, her eyes glanced over to the person she'd bumped into seeing the lovely young woman in a pretty purple dress. Her gaze softened as she reached out to grasp her hands and pull herself up. Dusting off her dress she let out a sigh and gave a bright smile to the other woman. "Yeah I'm fine darlin' no need to worry. I've take much worse spills than this before even if my rear is a bit sore. Although this certainly isn't the first time I've said that and probably won't be the last." She joked with a coy wink wondering if her new found companion would pick up on the dual meaning behind her words. She chuckled and gave a nod. "Oh yes! Honestly you can tell that a party is going to be jumping when it gets packed like this. So many different people gathered is a wonderful thing!" She chirped doing a quick spin on her heels to show that she was completely over that little snafu. Honestly it would take a whole lot more than this to bring the witch down, she was just too stubbornly chipper at times. "Anyways now that we've gotten past our little moment of embarrassment, my name's Esmée Han and may I just say that you look positively beautiful in that dress. Purple is a lovely color on you my dear." She purred out in her southern drawl, partly playing into her general flirty nature but mostly giving a genuine compliment, before offering a hand. "Would you perhaps like to hang out and see what this ball has in store for us?" She asked, a twinkle of mirth in her eyes.

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Saisons de Amour ღ My Company: ?? ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Dress, Heels, Bracelet, Earrings, Makeup ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory: Purse
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: N/A

ღ ❝OOC❞:

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Quote:

Quote:

Esmée

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:43 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Today was a very special night. As the city, or at least Uptown district of Soleil was ringing in the New Year with a bash, or a fancy winter ball. Saison d'amor was decorated like a winter wonderland. The hotel was just bustling with the most upper crust people..handsome men in black suits and sophisticated ladies in puffy ball gowns that made it hard to use the bathroom. Many were regretful of that decision like a particular two…..

“Did you see what she was wearing?”

“Yeah. How could I not. She’s literally wearing nothing.”

“Talk about desperation.”

“I know right. I am still wondering why the venue let her in. She looks all trashy…Ouch. Why was that for?”

As a conversation between two gossiping girlfriends in their expensive gowns entered the bathroom. They had no idea that they were going to run into the girl they were talking s**t about, looking at the mirror as the redhead was priming herself for an evening audience. As the redhead had heard the sound of familiar adjectives being spoken, Reira Lovelis turned her head and delivered a smile. "You don't have to stop," she said with a sincere tone. It wasn't like she heard anything new… trashy, desperate, whore...those words were hallmarks of the insults she heard on a daily basis. Girls were terribly unoriginal with their insults…

The pair just stood in silence by the doorway. Classic.

A few more minutes and Reira was done priming at the counter. She slowly twirled herself, making sure that all was perfect and glam before journeying her way out the bathroom door to go to the ballroom. But not before whispering a suggestion to the main blonde who was talking the most s**t about her. "I really think you should cut..no shave your head for the new year. It would be so cute to you. Trust me." A suggestion that would be taken immediately afterwards...but that's a different story for another time.

In her glamorous yet scantily clad dress, Reira sauntered into the enormous ballroom with all types of people doing all types of things. Some were talking, dancing, drinking etc. There were men staring at her beautiful self. Who could really blame them? But surprisingly there wasn’t a parallel crowd of women who were envious of all that attention. Okay? Reira murmured to herself as she didn’t know what to make of this development…and then the sounds of giggling from a few feet away from her filled her eyes. A group of women were gossiping about someone, but just not her. No they were having a conversation about someone in their eyeline…a tall, dark, and handsome sporting a beyond basic fit of dress pants and a button down shirt. Yet, he looked quite familiar.

“Is that really him?”

“100%. That's Raphael Fuentes.”
“I am going to talk to him. If I am lucky, then I get a new year’s kiss.”

Raphael? Oh..Mr. Officer from Halloween! How could she forget that night with him and his pink fluffy handcuffs? Well she did leave before he had woken up and she didn’t know his full name before this moment. But she was curious now about what he was doing months later and you never know what new year’s would bring. Pasting the women with an amount of sympathy, Reira sauntered across the room and straight up to the man, who was against the wall and on his phone, with only confidence in her stride. “I really have been a good girl, sir.” the redhead mused to the man, as she was continuing the ruse of being a naughty angel and a concerned cop from Halloween.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
❀► [with : None ]❀► [where : Saison d’amour ❀► [mood :Flirty❀► Free as a butterfly+Makeup+Hair❀► [O.ut O.f C.herries :

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:06 am
User ImageUser Image

Okay, so they were a little odd. That didn't bother Seth though. He had seen a lot of different types in his life already. The magi waited for them to reply, not rushed in any way. They still had hours ahead of them before the countdown for the new year would start, gathering people in one place most likely. When the answer came, Seth listened intently, his clear blue eyes looking at his conversation partner as etiquette required. A soft smile showed on Seth's features when they danced and turned to him once more. A lively guy. "That would be a lot of fun I admit. If people would do that. Start off strong and all that. You sure have the moves." he agreed. He wasn't just about Classical music after all. The violinist actually appreciated more lively music too.

He had to admit though that he didn't recognize all examples given. As much as the water magi had wanted to go off his usual path, his manager kept saying how that would hurt his rep as a classical musician and would block all venues. Seth was seriously considering a change of managers again. His master taught him music is supposed to be free as should the musician. He chuckled when the dragon suddenly warned him he didn't hear that and shrugged. "Music is all about freedom. If you like having your own dancing routine, be proud of it." he assured the man. "I wish I wasn't stuck with my manager for another year. He is badly limiting my freedom and I don't like it. So please, don't hold back on my account." the magi encouraged Hikaru and smiled a bit.

"I'm a classical violinist myself, so a lot of the music I like and listen to is classical or calm music. But I wouldn't mind branching out on my violin. If only it weren't blocked by my manager. He thinks straying from the classical path will damage my ability to play the music." he explained. If anything, Seth was all for being yourself. Even if others might think it over the top.

User Image

"Seth Speaking"

Nyanianda

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:23 pm
User Image

- LOCATION-[Saisons de Amour]- COMPANY-[Seth Tio'bre]
                                                              - OUTFIT-[ Hair/EarringsDressGlovesHeelsThigh High ] - MOOD-[Relaxed.. for now...]

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

Only a warm-up, you haven't seen nothin' once that rhythm comes in full-circle. It's like riding a skateboarding; motions starts unbalance but, once you lean into the tempo, it's smooth sailing.~

It's strange. Hikaru was never this lively around people, hell; a small conversation like this would've last a minute. Quite refreshing.

He's right. Expressing oneself can be elaborating, especially showing off in the public's eyes; it's all fun until that hair-triggered activates and all hell breaks loose... Embarrassing still, despite how the times changed, things changed, people changed-- everybody here are grown adults, so why not have some fun? ❝ Hmpf! You might be on something. ❞ That blush never left. After his own rambling was done, Hikaru stayed silent when Seth commented his disagreement with his manager, a sudden change of facial expression hit him. Even though, they just met and doesn't know this guy Seth is working under, a stupid point. It's stupid all together.

First off: you're a brain-dead idiot for choosing a hack like him. ❞ He stated. A little rude but, it's better than a false lie or being normal honest. ❝ And second; that manager of yours is a ******** mood-killer, I've seen musician combine two different instrumentals; most of them up-scaling each other on tune and pitch, yet they managed to create works of art! It shouldn't work, it has no reason to sync.... but, THEY WORK! Listen up, you have the right to branch off that tuning stick from time to time--- it's not gonna haunt you down... you can't lose that skill instantly... from the moment, it's not in-hands. Ridiculous. Just practice again, see if you need to work on it again or you're back in action. ❞ Hikaru reaching besides grabbing two glass drinks, handing one over for Seth; that cheeky grin in-tact. ❝ It's not gonna haunt you until the world end. You should tell him that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:29 pm
User Image
Andromeda Hale

Placing a finger to her chin in thought, Andromeda thought about what Vincent said about just being curious on what was around. Looking to Ambrose, she wondered if she should share what she knows about the places that would be good to take Ambrose. "I do believe there is a daycare somewhere about this city. I may have passed one in my days here so far. As well as a school. I know a number of residents here have children. There is also a neat aquarium as well." Shrugging a bit as she delivered this information to Vincent. There was other stuff out there too, but she figured this would be more interesting to him when it came to Ambrose.
When Ambrose spoke, answering her question about how old he is now, she tried hard not to laugh at how he had said 'adult', and by separating the a from dult, had just called them all 'dults'. "You are indeed nearly all grown up at this point!" She gave an exclamation of excitement for the boy. Not in a mocking way or the way that people overreact for children a lot of the time, but truly sounding excited for him.
Smiling as she listened to Vincent softly correct his nephew on how to say 'adult', and Ambrose's reply, Andromeda couldn't help but laugh aloud at what the small one said. "Though with some adults, being a dolt would not be too far off." She said under her breath. Not needing the small boy to hear what she said. Her attention was turned back to the boy when he seemed to be speaking to her about the fact that his arms are short, and because both she and Vincent had his hands, they'd have to hand him stuff. Well, the kid's logic was solid, but a little demanding. Which was quickly addressed by his uncle. Her eyes darted between them as the boy then began to speak about being hungry. It was difficult to keep up at times between the different emotions and reactions to what was happening. Most likely because she spent very little time around children. Looking to Vincent, her expression a little panicked at the speed of the exchange and change in topic.
"O-oh, of course." Andromeda stuttered gently when Ambrose asked her to hand him 'snackies' when they got to the food table. A peculiar way to refer to food, but Andromeda chalked it up again to the boy being only five. Not everyone could be as well...As old as she is...Hearing Vincent speak, she wavered her free hand to try and dispel his worries, "No no, I am sure you feed him very well considering how big his is. Oddly enough, my sister is the same way." Giving a laugh at the information she divulged in the end, her sister was older than dirt, much like herself, and still acted much like a child. A mildly hot tempered but fairly mellow child, but a child none the less.
Making their way to the table full of different foods, there were some cakes, cookies, small finger foods and desserts that would be easy to hold and mingle with at this event. "Now, the choices are vast, the question is, what shall you start with Ambrose?" Leaning down a bit as she spoke to the young boy, she saw that he'd barely be able to see what was at the back of the table but didn't want to pick him up so he could see without him asking. There were children she knew of that are wildly independent and did not like adults helping unless they were asked too.

Mood: Nervous Location: Saisons de Amour Thoughts: How does my sister keep convincing me to do this..? Company: Ambrose and Vincent. Money: 100$ OOC:

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:25 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image
`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
A Secret Missive I Am A Drow My Voice Home Base: 1110 Etoile District My Occupation: Potions Cashier
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

He had no idea what to think about this New Year’s Eve thing. Back home, big social gatherings were all about plotting and studying other houses. The host, of course would make a grand gesture of their vast wealth and power, and perhaps get a bit of spying done, but not as much as the guests. The guests, in turn, had to see past the showboating in order to weigh the host all whilst determining their place amongst the guests and intimidating lesser houses whilst getting in the good graces of the mightier houses. But this thing, it was hosted by the city and was open to the entire public. What could the city possibly get out of that? But Ceres was interested in going, so she must have believed it safe so he would believe it was safe. At least, believe it as well as he could. Didn’t mean he wasn’t going to have a bit of security with him as well. But enough about paranoia. Helping her into her dress was a struggle. For one, he had never had to help someone with a dress before, but also trying to manipulate a zipper with one hand while being as gentle as humanoidly possible was harder than trying to lie to an ilithid. His suit, on the gone hand, was fairly easy to don sans the bow tie which he had to enlist Ceres’s aid to tie properly. Formal clothes felt so constricting yet they didn’t provide a single bit of protection from damage. Was this a form of masochism?

On five separate occasions he had been tempted to kill the taxi driver for driving recklessly; however, he knew neither of them could drive, and he didn’t want blood to get everywhere and traumatize Ceres, so he stilled his hand and silently cursed the man. They managed to arrive at the party intact and no worse for wear. He hurried forth to open the door for her and then escorted her in. His eyes narrowed as he surveyed the suspiciously friendly assembly, but one glance over to Ceres and he knew they were going to have a fun time. ”Thank you, my love. You look absolutely divine. I don’t know how you could possibly top this look, but I am sure you will at our wedding.” That was something they needed to consider as well, especially if they wanted to be wed before their child was born. It wasn’t only a question of when but also of what. Neither of them had much experience with weddings, and their respective cultures had drastically different views than what the tv shows depicted. ”And what would the Lady wish to do first? The night is yours.” He was trying to be romantic. Hopefully it was working.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Comrades: Ceres My Status: Engaged to Ceres Calisto Demeanor: Cautiously pleased Pain: Obviously Obsessed with Ceres: Suit plus matching pants

`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:59 pm
whiters4

User Image

⊙〖OOC: emotion_bigheart emotion_kiss Feeling: Happy! Today's Outfit: The Silver BulletProfile: [Here]〗⊙
"But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles..."

Bree smoothed her fingers again and again over the back of Tyrese's palm. She had made a habit of almost constantly keeping a hand on him any time they rode in the car together. Not that it was for safety or anxiety reasons, but sheerly for the affectionate touch she had grown accustomed to when she wasn't sifting through her phone in her free time. A smile had glued itself to her sugar-coral lips, glittering with shimmery lip gloss with each passing street lamp in Uptown Soleil. The surrounding area was always so pretty and, before she frequented Tyrese's house, had been relatively foreign to the water elemental. Rarely had there been a time she had intentionally come up this far; her family had been more keen to visit homes along the beachside the summers they did come to visit. They were much more attractive than an upscaled hotel furthest away from the warm sand.

She was glad Victoria had decided to come with the two of them; though it remained awkward without Hakem. Before would have been something of a usual circumstance but... Knowing what she did, that her best friend may have been avoiding her loved one or, at the very least, was looking for an opportunity to leave the house in company, left an odd taste in her mouth. It wasn't an entirely unusual circumstance, but... She turned to offer an even warmer smile to the lupine beside her; a gaze that told him a thousand times he meant everything in the world to her before she passed back towards the window. She had been in a similar position more than a year ago - but the words left her all the same. Things weren't comparable to her ex husband and while Tori hadn't given her every last detail that led to Hakem's fear, she felt the same underlying thought may have been lingering in the back of his mind. She wasn't sure.

Bree's eyes practically glittered like amethyst stars as they pulled in to the Saisons de Amour lot. A festive, cursive Winter Ball light set neatly above the glass doors leading to the inside with a concierge waiting just inside to direct passing guests. Neither of them had attended an event since last New Year's party down on the beach - a nightmare she didn't wish to remember. With a shudder, her curls shivered with miniscule bounces above her shoulders and steadied. A last squeeze on his hand and she reached for her door to try and help their package out of the front seat, only to find the ginger already smoothing herself off beside the car. She stopped herself halfway to pushing the door closed with her hip, sheepishly closed it with the palm of her hand, and wiped whatever icy residue came with it on the black faux fur coat she chose to wore with the silver garment. A wide smile echoed from Tyrese to Victoria as she hooked her arm behind her best friend's and offered her opposite hand to hold Tyrese's. If he didn't take it, she'd quickly shove it into her coat pocket to avoid the onslaught of winter cold. She wasn't used to this!

The hallway bowed with a beautiful arched lights leading down to the open doors of the grand ballroom. The last time she was here the doors were littered with fall leaves and tendrils of copper coils symbolizing the fall. She had come alone then and yet - her gaze fell back to Tyrese again - her first dance had been shared with him. As they walked, the confident clicks of Victoria's heels were more noticeable to her than ever as if they resembled a ticking clock. "Those heels seem high..." She had been careful to avoid all pregnancy talk since the ginger stepped into the car. "I'm surprised you didn't come in flats!" The response was snarky as ever, of course, which was oddly comforting. The second part... Her cheeks lit with a bright pink coloration only similar to the paint on her lips. She certainly wasn't against the idea... The same hand fed under Tori's arm now played with the necklace she displayed proudly on her neckline.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Victoria had been relatively quiet through the drive from Doux. There had barely been a goodbye on her voice as she dismissed her fiance that had essentially done the same in return. Sex had been off the table for two weeks on the dot now. She shifted uncomfortably in the back seat and rested her forearm along the car door. She did, however, find solace in being in new company; even if internally she underlined it with jealousy. She missed the closeness she shared with Hakem. Her turquoise stare grazed the shockingly untouched passing snow that caressed the sidewalks as she fed her hand over her slowly rising baby bump.

Bringing her fingertips up to her chin, she wondered, would he stop loving her? Would it reach a point that he would become so... Disgusted with her that he'd choose to leave all together? She was careful not to smear rosewood lipstick on the crest of her knuckles. The essence from the window was cold; threatening to seep through the threshold and yet, with the bare minimum of a black shawl she still felt she was running warm. Briefly she considered instead breaking into a run across the fresh fallen flakes to cleanse her body and mind, leaving nothing but pawprints behind. Still, even a year later she felt too nervous to go out on her own. Hakem was never far the times she did want to 'explore'.

As they pulled to a slow and the chime of the car signaled one of the front doors opening, she quickly flicked the latch and pulled the majority of herself out before either of the two lovers could make their way over and force their help on her. She wasn't huge yet, she could manage for herself - she'd had to on multiple occasions. The occasional couple and friend group made their way along the salted sidewalk - giggling all the while with excitement. She formed a half-forced, half-cocked smile to the glowing brunette as the woman hooked her arm around hers; mimicking that same energy as the strangers around her. Maybe something like this was what she needed... But even so, to ring in a new year without him would be... Somber. With the assumption she wouldn't make it home before the clock struck twelve.

The cold that snuck in through her leg slit was welcoming with every other step until it ceased to be but fortunately they were reaching the door by then. Her fiery, styled waves illuminated under the strung lights perched on each side of the door way and, as soon as the glass door was passed, a buzz of conversation came bounding from down the hall. Now that she thought about it - she had never been to Saisons de Amour in the time she had been in Soleil City. There was no reason to, really, not unless someone had been staying here, which wasn't likely with Tyrese's personal bed and breakfast closer to the beach side. He'd be insistent for any relatives to stay there over this generic building. She snorted softly to herself and glanced at Bree again with a secondary snort. "I've basically lived my life in heels. I'm not worried about it." She was empowered enough personality wise without them, but they gave her the height advantage anyway. That and she pettily knew it would piss Hakem right the hell off on her way out. She ran her tongue over the roof of her mouth. "Is he going to be this cautious around you when you both have one?" She intentionally asked loud enough for Tyrese to hear if he had straggled out of reach. "If you aren't carrying already~." No doubt they had been some of the most physical people if she knew Bree. Which she did.

"The real star lover!"
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Feeling: Dismissive; Inner Turmoil. I I Wearing: Tastefully Exposed I I Profile: [Here]xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:55 am
User ImageUser Image

The musician let out a gentle, clear laugh when the other male spoke of dancing. At least his current guess was that he was dealing with a male. Seth didn't want to be rude by asking though, so he left that inquiry unasked, not that it mattered anyway. They really livened up the party however. It seemed his general comment changed the mood quickly though and for a moment the Magi wasn't sure if he perhaps had angered his new acquaintance which worried him a bit and he frowned in uncertainty. When they changed soon after though, Seth hoped that perhaps it was just a passion for music and dance. He smiled a bit when they continued as he listened. Hikaru practically echoed his own thoughts back at him. Though for one difference the young man straightened out as he replied.

"You make a good point and pretty much say what I am thinking. Though, to be fair, I had to change managers without really having time to read into them. My previous manager treated me like a child, as if I couldn't put one foot out of the door without needing hand holding. He was lucky I didn't sue him for stalking." he began but then shook his head. It didn't matter and Hikaru made a strong argument. "But managers aside, I would really like to try new things. I know all popular classical pieces by heart, as clear as if my master taught them to me yesterday and I want something new. Maybe you're right and I should just do it and he'll just have to accept it. But what about you? You seem to have great moves, have you ever considered going pro? Perform on stage and such public acts. You could even first take some lessons if you think you need those." Seth added with a chuckle and then asked as he accepted the glass he was suddenly offered. "Thank you." The water magi was just old enough to drink, so it didn't really matter if the drink was alcoholic or not.

User Image

"Seth Speaking"

Nyanianda

-

-

’THOUGHTS’