Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:00 pm
Zoexx Sorenxx

User Image

Why do I miss someone I never met?
With bated breath I lay.

A little relieved that her, perhaps irrational, anxiety about a bucket of water had passed and that it hadn't been noticed, Zoe was close behind Philip as they went to the face painting booth. The lady who operated it seemed pleasant. She might have been surprised, but this expression passed with the protocol and pleasant transition to having something to do that would be fun and engaging.

The woman was full of energy, laced with the season and activity, though it was a vibrancy that felt familiar and natural. Did she belong here? Was this her hometown?

These thoughts would be left unasked as Zoe's eyes glanced over the pictures in the book that they looked through. There were many different things that a person could choose to have painted on their face. Many different and cute little creatures, some of the more dramatic modern icons like heroes, and some various symbols, words, calligraphy, plants, just to name some of the many different options. And only seven different paint tubes? That was impressive.

The comic book character that caught Philip's attention made Zoe smile. She wasn't sure what Philip would choose, though she would admit that she wasn't expecting a comic book character. On the other hand, was she really that much different?

"That's cool,
" she admitted. Her fingers drifted over the picture. "It follows the face well, here at the cheek and forehead. Could be a mask, couldn't it?"

She glanced to him out of the corner of her eye. "Is this what you'd like to get?"

And all the poetry in the world finally makes sense to me.
Sometimes a dream turns into a dream.

Butterflies are flying and I just won't delay

Vendemmian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:19 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs ‹ Single › ᴍᴏᴏᴅ ‹ Excited › ᴡɪᴛʜ ‹ No One › ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛNew Years!ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ‹ $1000 ›

Rayen happily rushed to the beach, excited to check out the New Years event. It was always nice to get out on this holiday, her favorite thing was always the fireworks! Plus, she had high hopes for tonight! She found it kinda cute that Max felt bad about ditching her a few days ago, and had simply told him that if he wanted to make up for it, then he should celebrate New Years with her! She was already planning on being with him, well-- hanging out with him, and she couldn't think of a favor for him to do, so why bother make him do something unnecessary? As soon as she got there, she was surprised at how many people were there already, but it was a city-wide event after all! She was excited to get down there, people looked like they were in their own groups, and she certainly wouldn't want to bother anyone, so she stayed on the sidewalk and sat on a bench. She did want to wait for Max to come anyway, she wanted to spend time with him the most!

User Imagex
x
x

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: I decided to just post her at the beach!
MasterDenton

fuestray

Faun

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:50 pm
Lord Yozo

Hatsumomo Ren

oOBookwormYumiOo

((OOC: sorry about intruding. I just didn't wanna be kicked off the guild or get any warnings of activity. Aaaaaanyway, just ignore me if you think I'm intruding :v))

(☠) Ice Demon Varuna (☠)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

| Name - Kazuya Minegishi | Race - Demon: Varuna | Etoile - House #1125 | Weapons - Fists / Ice magic

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

After that failed attempt of surfing, Kazuya swam back to the shore, and walked back up to the where he row of tables were. Man that was painful. But then again, belly flopping was a normal thing with surfing, as it seemed. With that done with, Kazuya felt like walking off the red sore on his stomach until it went down. Good thing it did, because now Kazuya just wanted to go check out the rest of the fetival before the fireworks start. All he bought about, was that New Years resolution thing. He actually wrote that he wanted to get rid of the curse. But.... What if people read it out loud? That would be utterly embarrassing if that happened. Oh god.... Just thinking about it.... -____- emotion_sweatdrop While he's at on a table, he looked around at the people here going around in different clothes and dresses, and bathing suits that it still struck him odd how peaceful this place was. The only thing that didn't look peaceful, was that hooded guy going around to different people and their dates selling them a fruit. Just the look of him just screams "shady drug dealer" all over. What if that fruit was drugged and he had sinister intentions in mind? Should've do something? Or should the police take care of it? But what really struck him as odd, was that he had this strange feel to him. Kind of like the spirits that he's talked to and the evil spirits he devoured. All that was racing in his head wa too much. That was until he had a bottle cap hit him on the head. Ah~! Hey! He said to the guy in front of him. Though it's obvious that he shouldn't get involved with him, he still can't let someone go on and be throwing things. That's just rude. Annoyed, he walked up to the guy and tapped on his shoulder. Excuse m, would you mind not throwing things to people? It hit me on the head. Please throw things in the garbage next time. Kazuya said, somewhat sternly. He wasn't one to start fights or anything really, but he can't let people push him around like this. Soon a girl with glasses came up to him, as he saw that she had blue hair just like Kazuya. Was she with this tall thuggish looking guy? Guess that was their type these days.

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
♦ $60
♦ Surf Board
♦ change of clothes
♦ ....
♦ ....

◄ SKILL LIST ►

-> Ice shards - Kazuya uses his magic to create ice by forming up to five ice shards at a time, the size of tennis balls but with a strong spike.

-> Super strength - Kazuya, in his demon form, is able to lift up to three times his weight, and is even able to use his blades to slash through certain solid objects like concrete, rocks, and weak steel.

-> Makarakarn - Kazuya summons a force field on himself, the size of his own body to defend against one magic attack.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:22 pm
User Image
User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Lucas was lost in thought, watching the crowd pass him by as he sat at the empty table. Once again he was alone, not that it mattered. He went to take another swig of his booze but found it empty. Sighing in annoyance, the male placed the empty bottle on the wooden table. His gaze shifted up to the sky, still bright as the day had only just begun. He wasn't exactly sure what he'd do for a whole day worth of time, maybe he'd just leave early after looking at a few of the attractions. His train of thought was soon cut off by a dainty voice from behind. Although it wasn't anything like a shout but Lucas still found himself going on high alert, just what was wrong with him today? Soon after calming his nerves, Lucas shifted his gaze back towards the figure who he soon found to be a girl. He wasn't sure why she wanted to sit at this table but figured that it wouldn't hurt to allow it. "I don't see why not. Make yourself at home" He said, lifting each leg one at a time over the wooden bench and facing the table. He firmly planted his forearms on the table, sighing.

At least now he wasn't alone.

Hatsumomo Ren

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:28 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Hear ear twitched at the sound of his voice. Looking at the hand that made its way around her waist Nomelle's green eyes moved to look at the other people on the beach. Her glossy lips parted as she began to speak
"Yearning? How do you figure that?" she asked curiously tilting her head to look at him. As soon as her eyes met his she knew she had set herself up to fall into his trap. Feeling his fingers brush her skin Nomelle closed her eyes for a moment a gave a chuckle.

"Who said this was for you. There might be another feisty beast out there wanting my full attention." she raised her brow before turning her head and grabbing his hand to remove it from under her dress and held his finger with his as she began to walk along the beach. "Have you met some interesting people while you were out and about?" she asked as she guided the two of them towards the water. While she was out meeting someone new and having a nice time she wondered where this exotic being had been or been up to. "And I think you owe me a tour of the club and your office still." she grinned before habitually biting her bottom lip.

For some reason this male always brought out her happy and arousing feelings. He made her feel like a sexy woman. Then again Kyoko made her feel like a shy tempting woman as well but it could've been the alcohol. Thinking of Kyoko Nomelle giggled to herself. She was a cool person but compared to this guy he was smooth

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood:Thoughtful ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear!

{O.C.C: }

Hope the kind

Marceline-chan
You coming to play??

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:06 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

Esme really was a sweet guy! Hopefully, his trusting nature wouldn't be used against him. As much as he wanted to believe that people were inherently good there was no denying that some people were dangerous. Sahar's second day on the island could attest to that...Well, as long as Sahar was with him, though, he would make sure Esme stayed away from shady people! Like that weird guy he spotted near the entrance.

"I would like to think so, not that it is hard to find nice friends here. So far most of the people I met have been nice: like you!" Birds of a feather flock together, that was the saying right? The same could be said for people. Everyone he had met through Tsukasa was nice after all, even Shiki even if she could be spirited, so it had to apply to Esme as well.

Which was a good thing, considering what slipped out of him. Why would he want people to ignore him? He was such a nice guy and very cute too...That was sad to hear, his new friend should have more confidence in himself. Seeing him regret his slip up, Sahar gave him a sympathetic smile. Esme was trying to open up more, at least he was willing to change, so maybe he could help him some.

"I do not see why you are a nice guy, I bet you are fun to hang out with too!" He hummed before turning his attention away from the shy man. He wasn't quite sure what game they were going to be playing, but Esme was on board with it too, so they were bound to have fun! As Sahar lead him to the booth he didn't notice his embarrassment, not letting go until they had reached the game. "Have you played something like this before?" He asked, peering at the darts curiously.

Luckily, the half-breed didn't have to ponder over the rules of the game, seeing as the woman running the booth was all too happy to explain it to them. All they had to do was try to pop the balloons with the darts. It seemed easy enough. Sahar didn't waste any time in picking up a dart and throwing it at the rocket made out of balloons. He nearly missed, but managed to pop two of them! Pleased with himself, he picked out a little white sheep and a blue bear, offering the former to Esme. "Want to give it a shot too?"

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: having fun! <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Chandra Panesar

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:13 pm
i am rare pepe
━━━⊱ MAXWELL SULLIVAN ⊰━━━
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Ⓞoc: "--" Ⓦealth: "$1000" Ⓕeeling: "A little out of it, I suppose"

After sitting down for a bit and eventually losing interest in the weird sludge-man-thing, Max scanned around the area once again, looking for a familiar face... Ah! There's someone! Upon spotting Rayen at a bench not too far from him, he attempted to whisper-yell at her to grab her attention. "Ray!" he said in a peculiarly quiet but loud at the same time volume. "Raaaaaaaay! Well, this was getting him nowhere... So, it was time for more dramatic measures. Now, stay with me, it's gonna get complex... Max got up, made his way over to where Rayen was sitting (while keeping himself partially obscured as to conserve the element of surprise) and sat down next to her on the bench, hurdling over the backrest quite gracefully. "Well howdy, stranger!" he said to her with a smile and a wave.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:43 pm
◈◈𝔇ąɱɘąɳ ωчąţţ Ħąɨţɘɳ◈◈

User Image

Nomelle’s exposed skin felt cool, a normal reaction in this type of weather especially when they were at the beach. Yet when he dug his fingers into the skin shielded away from fabric, there the man could feel this woman’s warmth. It was a welcoming sensation to his cool hands and would be far more welcomed in the privacy of their own time. Considering who Damean was he wouldn’t shy away from an audience. A spectacle, or even a show created by these two, would add to the excitement. Even with the sun’s current positioning it wouldn’t really matter where or when such erotic acts could take place. It's a matter of how you perform them while being sure that that all parties would be fulfilled.
”Call it intuition. You’ve become far bolder in your attire when I last saw you. Though, I still remember how bold you were when you were on all fours asking for more.” These words were whispered in her ears but the man would be more than happy to reiterate the words to any fellow strangers.
With their eye’s interlocking, with his skin touching hers, Nomelle’s reaction seemed pleased at the sensations. Just as quickly as that look occurred on the woman’s face she began to play.
”I’d like to think it was for me, it helps me think that you want the attention of this feisty beast.” Whether Damean would actually call himself a beast was a tad bit debatable. It was a matter of perspective considering that his race was more of a humanoid creature than that of a wild beast….oh but how he did consider himself a bit of an animal within bed. With that small pleasant thought his hand was tugged away from a private source of warmth to one that entwined the spaces between his fingers. Of course the man willingly allowed himself to follow behind Nomelle as she directed the two towards the water.

They grew near the water but were far more nearer the wet sand that imprinted people’s footprints. The woman raised an interesting question, and perhaps one that revealed how much this Incubus meant to her.
”Well, there was one fellow who was undergoing some amnesia of the sort and needed to sort out his life. Other than that one guy I don’t believe there was anyone who was that interesting.” Damean pondered the question once more. There were some woman and men he slept with but they were nothing more than food.
”Yeah, I didn’t seem to run into anyone interesting in the time I spent away from you. Now, I guess I can ask the same question to you.” He chuckled lightly at their playful behavior towards each other.

Damean tugged on Nomelle’s hand to have the young woman face him. His liips were curved upward with a devilish charm,
”I’ll keep my promise, I’m not a man who will break a young girl’s expectations.” The man leaned forward till both their breaths touched each other’s. His eye’s stared dead straight into Nomelle’s green ones,
”Until I can fulfill that promise I’d be more than happy to fulfill even your wild fantasies, your desires and your beastly hunger for me.”

Lets Talk About Me:
⌘Money: $1000
⌘Company: Nomelle~
⌘My Attire: This
⌘Housing District: 1317 Ombre Housing District
⌘OOC: The words that Damean makes me say~

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:11 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

sᴛᴀᴛᴜs ‹ Single › ᴍᴏᴏᴅ ‹ Excited, but Odd › ᴡɪᴛʜ ‹ Max › ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛNew Years!ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ‹ $1000 ›

Rayen started people-watching for a while, in awe at the different kinds of people there. Though, most of her attention was focused on that shifty-looking guy walking around looking like he's trying to sell something. The man definitely looked strange, even from a distance, Ray could tell he looked like bad news. She's seen some characters when she was still active in the MMA scene, and she learned how to tell good vibes from bad. Hopefully, no poor person gets duped by that guy..

Ray rested against the bench, rubbing her head slightly. It wasn't like it was hurting, but it definitely felt.. different. She pulled out her phone, and was prepared to start playing some games, when someone suddenly jumped on to the bench or something and spoke to her. She jumped in surprise, "M-Max! Why would you do that?!" She whined, but you could still hear the playfulness in her voice. What an entry, but seriously, was walking up to her too boring to do? "Howdy to you too." She finally ended up saying, calming down her heart a little. "Anyways, whaddya wanna do first? There's a lot of stuff down there to do!" Ray said to Ma, pointing excitedly towards the beach.

User Imagex
x
x

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
MasterDenton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:45 pm
i am rare pepe
━━━⊱ MAXWELL SULLIVAN ⊰━━━
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Ⓞoc: "--" Ⓦealth: "$1000" Ⓕeeling: "A little out of it, I suppose"

Chuckling with a hand over his mouth as he saw Ray's reaction to his little entrance routine, he eventually settled down into his new seat, being a bit bruised by the less than perfect landing there. "So I take it you didn't like my little show there?" he replied, still beaming like he was really proud of the stunt. "Come on, I know they do entrances like that all the time in MMA fights! ...Or was that pro wrestling?" After his rather egregious mixing up of fight styles, he scooted closer to Ray and nudged her abdomen with his shoulder, leaning in with his hand cupped around his mouth. "Anyways, you see that guy over there?" he whispered while pointing at the strange being. "I think he's bad news... Let's stay away from him, alright..?"

Leaning his head back to its normal position, he thought about Ray's question for a few seconds, not quite sure what to do, honestly. "I, uh... Thought you'd have something in mind, to be honest." Max had been to probably about two or three parties in his entire life, and all of them had been black-tie affairs, so he really didn't know what to make of all of this. "So, uhm..." he said while pressing his fingers together, "Whatever you wanna do is fine by me. I mean, this whole thing's about spending time together, not the actual activities, right?

MasterDenton

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:36 pm
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Thus far Esme had mostly good experiences in Soleil city, with the exception being the attack on Edin. That had really upset him, but not enough to ruin his general faith in humanity. He really did think that most people were good and that good people tended to mostly attract other good people. So he was happy that he seemed to attract such good people. Akira, Edin, Tsukasa, Gideon, Hazel, Zara, Alex, Silvia and Sahar… he thought of them all as good people and they all seemed to like him well enough. Something that Sahar confirmed by saying that he was also nice. That was definitely enough to make Esme feel happy inside despite how shy he felt about his own words.

”Fun to hang out with? I don’t really know… I don’t, um… I don’t really try to hang out with others much. The last time I tried, I drank a little too much and fell asleep on Edin’s couch.” It was surprisingly easy to talk to Sahar and Esme found himself saying more than he meant to, again and again. It wasn’t really a secret that he had passed out on Edin’s couch, but it was definitely embarrassing. Just as it was embarrassing to admit that he preferred to hide in a crowd and be ignored. ”I don’t usually, no… but I have played darts a few times with my dad. It seems like it might be close enough to the same thing.”

The woman running the booth explained the rules to them and Esme watched as Sahar went to it. He was good! Two of the balloons were popped and Esme giddily clapped his hands, bouncing a little on his toes. Then he gave a happy little squeak as he was offered the little stuffed sheep. ”It’s so cute! Thank you!” Esme squeezed the little stuffed animal and rubbed his cheek against it. ”Oh, yes! I want to try it, too. M-maybe I can win something for you, too.” It was a little like… being on a date. Esme tried not to think it; he started blushing the moment that he did. And what would he know? He had never even been on a date! But… he would like a date like this. Esme hid his face against the little sheep for a moment to compose himself before reaching for one of the darts.

Okay, here goes!” Esme did his best to concentrate on throwing the darts instead of his embarrassment and it really paid off! He would have been surprised to pop one balloon, but he actually managed to pop three! Esme cheered and bounced from foot to foot, excited by his success. ”Wow, I can’t believe it! I’m normally so clumsy… I can’t believe I got so many! It must be because I really wanted to win at least one for you.” Esme thought for a moment and wound up choosing a gray kitten plush to give to Edin later, a golden brown teddy bear for Hazel and a too cute hyena for Sahar. It was exotic and sweet, just like him… but Esme kept the explanation to himself as he offered out the small toy.

”That was fun! And these little guys are so cute… I hope Edin and Hazel will like theirs.”

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Lune Beach
♪♪♫ Company: Sahar
♪♪♫ Mood: Happy, excited, shy
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:57 pm

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Office> Lockers
With: Some people, Esme
Mood: Relaxed
Apparel: Tennis Shoes, Gray pants, red shirt, bandages around hands> Tennis shoes, faded jeans, gray shirt, bandages
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone, spare clothes(->Gym cloths)
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: Hello all, Akira's here! ^.^ ))

((arriving))
After a while of paper filling, and a lengthy period of searching out where the beach was, Akira finally made it. There were already quite a few people there, some already socializing. He couldn't immediately see Esme though, nor Priya or Zivva. For that matter, anyone he's met so far. While he wanted to find Esme and fulfill the promise, he had no clue where he was there, but he knew where Priya was, even if he didn't know where that place was. Scratching his head, he had no choice but to walk about the beach and hope for the best...

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:55 pm
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Just arriving to the beach after meeting with Rei wasn't as... fun as Zara thought it would be. In fact, hopping out the Incubus's car and departing with her... "lover" she supposed he was... was somewhat disheartening. Everything seemed to lackluster. The blond now stood before the beach, feeling awful lonely - and with the waves of the ocean water swaying back and forth, enchanting the siren - euphoric. A dangerous elixir for her species. She slowly took off her white platform sandals, and stepped forward, her sapphire eyes hazily locked on the shimmering blue horizon. Everyone around her seemed to cluster in their crowds and enjoy the New Years event. The wandered around her so fast and lively, Zara swore she was moving slow motion.

As she got closer to the ocean water that crashed on shore, the siren felt awfully tempted to slip off her dress and jump into the water to never return to land. But with what was left of her senses, she knew it wasn't the smartest idea. Not with all these people around. So instead, Zara stood directly in front of the ocean, feeling the waves rise and fall, dragging the sand with it under her feet. The water sent chills up her spine. She closed her eyes and exhaled with ecstacy. The tension in her body loosening with relief. Zara slowly opened her eyes, stared off at the stretched out sea, then lazily took in her surroundings. Everyone seemed to be upbeat today. But of course they were, it was a holiday. New Years. She wondered what they spoke of. What games to play? What food to eat? What drinks to have? What their new years resolution was?

In the moment where Zara was turning back to face the ocean, she caught glimpse of a lone and familiar dark haired figure down the shoreline. She ran her fingertips along the hem of her mini dress, and watched the figure for a moment as it got close enough for her to identify who it was. A small smile gradually appeared on the girl's face. With no true haste to get to Leon, she stepped forward to meet him halfway. As the distance between them closed, Zara realized that he didn't seem his usual self. Her smile shrank some, weighted by a frown, "Leon...?" She called for him in a slurred, breathless, and borderline melodic voice - a symptom of the sea's effect on the siren.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Beach
ᴡɪᴛʜ Herself Leon
ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜ 100%
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Withdrawn and Enchanted
ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x]

User Image

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:27 pm
african american apparel

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Suddenly, a tune for a single name. He turned his head, the crab that were bedside him taking two steps away, and as he sees the sapphire eyed lady approach him his gloom slightly stray. "Sup Zara, what you up to?" A brave face. A lie. The young man was surprised to see her yet so suddenly in his melancholy he smiled still. "I'm surprised you caught you me. I wasn't thinking anyone would find me here."

Company:: No one
Clothing:: Today's outfit
Feeling:: Lonely
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 977¥
Items:: Compass/sundial watch, Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:32 pm
User Image
                                            Lσʅα Wιʅʅιαɱʂ
                                            ¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨
                                            Single ¤ 1221 Pasadena ¤ $1000

Mᴏᴏᴅ: Ecstatic!
                                            Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: No one but the passing beach dwellers.
                                            Gʟᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ: None

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

Lola was glad to have made it out of the house. She had recently moved into the city of Soleil and spent the first few days busting her butt unpacking. She didn't dare procrastinate with furnishing the house when there was so much to do elsewhere. It was a good thing, too, because she had finished just in time for the New Years festival. Apparently the city held it every year and made it into a large celebration. There were celebrations in the other places she had lived, but they mostly kept the parties to family and friends. Which meant she hadn't ever gotten to experience it. But now... Now she could experience it for herself, and in a new place.

Stepping onto the beach, she couldn't help but let out an excited squeal that garnered a few looks her way. Her green eyes were wide in awe as she turned to look every which way. The beach had already been set up with booths and games of all kinds, and it already attracted the impatient visitors that couldn't wait until the night, much like herself. She clutched at the strap of her bag, trying to contain herself as she quivered from pent up excitement. She was like a small child that was about to explode if she didn't somehow find a way to alleviate it the energy.

Soon Lola found herself speaking out loud, uncaring of anyone nearby who could possibly hear her. "Oh boy! I can't believe I'm really here doing this!" She took a single step forward before stopping again. "There's just so much to do! What should I do first?" Another step. And then another. "Should I check out the games? Try the food? Drinks?" As she contemplated what to do she began to make her way to where everyone else was. A thought popped in her head and she suddenly halted once more, a dramatic gasp escaping her lips. "No! I should try to make some new friends!" she exclaimed giddily with a giggle. She just needed to find someone willing to talk to her in return.

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

OOC: _)

i am rare pepe

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games