Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:10 am
JayyLee10

User Image
░░░░░〖Sorea Shepard〗░░░░░
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
cWhere at: Sidewalk
cWith: Beach people
cMood: Relaxed
cApparel: Brown pants, tan shirt, red scarf, brown jacket
cItems: (Journal, sketching book, satellite phone, Khopesh) Brown Satchel
cBalance: $1000
cProfile: Click Here.
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
c((OOC: ))

"A fox? So you have a pet fox? I guess you get along well since you're part one." He said,not taking to what she meant. "I'm not sure how often I'll be visiting here though I'll keep my eye out for him. It's getting to lunch though, I should get going..." He said, checking the time on his old flip phone's cover.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:19 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑦тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④②
( ④ мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:30 am
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"There is no need to fear the dark.."

Mel gently sat upon one of the benches of the park, a small upon her face. She was careful of the strange shield that that sat upon her back, an artifact that one laid inert within her home. She hadn't been here in some time, not with all that was going on. Mel was still growing used to these sudden changes afflicted to her body. It didn't fix the underlying problem, but it was less of a hassle day to day. She felt more whole, more like herself. She would gently placed her new item at her feet. It still felt like The Nightengale though it seemed vastly different to its much simpler form. She wished she could see it, she wished to know what this companion of her looked like, but it was lost to her like much of the world.

Looked up she could however she the souls of the people, their astral forms. People had shapes, varying shapes and carrying colors. While she missed the ability to see the sounds, seeing the people still brought comfort to her. She had no idea what the world looked like, but the people were enough for her.
Speaking of such, a soul would land on her shoulders, a companion she held most dear. She smiled and gently pet it with her finger. Her beloved blue bird that had been a great light within the darkness. Lelwani was the best friend Mel had, though she had been somewhat away these days she never really left Mel alone.

Mel gently ran her hands up the staff until touching the stony figure at the top of it. She gently pulled against it, the harp removing itself. She smiled and set it on the ground as it grew and grew until it was a full sized heart. Its appearance was somewhat strange, its strings were brilliant gold, its frame expertly crafted stone, decorated with gems, silver, and gold itself. Some strange light seemed to move within it as well, reacting to the sounds itself.
She placed her hands on the string, a song quickly coming to mind as she began to pull at them in order to create a wonderful and familiar sound that resonated through the park. She was playing Debussy's Deux Arabesques a very calming and beautiful song. She could only hope that it helped calm some soul moving though the park. That as part of the enjoyment for her.

"...for I will act your guide in even the most starless of nights.."

Venue:[Soleil Park] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[fröhlich (Joyful)]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:50 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Camil 'Rye' Falkov Dragonkin
❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone.
You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want.
You weren't meant to live a lie.
Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.

Let go.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling flustered
●I'm speaking to a stranger at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing the usual.
●I have $190 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

He was strolling down the park, his eyebrows furrowed into knots upon recalling the struggle of keeping the flowers properly in a vase. Camil couldn’t get a wink of sleep last night with his brother’s constant pestering about who he had received such flowers from.

“Is it from the girl who kissed you?”
“What about that person who saved you!”
“Hey, Hey! Are you in love with someone?”

He heaved a small sigh, though his lips curved up into a small smile. What a pain, but it doesn’t feel too bad, he supposed. Being honest with his emotions felt a little strange, but when he finally got the message across, when he finally cleared the misunderstanding, it felt great. It felt as if a small weight has been lifted off of his shoulders. Early this morning, he found himself once again in the park, where it all began. His overdose that put him in the hospital for at least two weeks, but as horrible as it had been, he was glad he came across someone who was similar to him. Someone society deemed ‘incomplete’ yet he thought she was ‘whole’. There was nothing wrong. Despite being mute, she had been the loudest person he heard, the person who got her message across at first sight. She was something special, he supposed. He was glad he had a friend like her.

It didn’t take long, but he could feel a small melody vibrating within his ears. He couldn’t hear, but he could feel its vibration. It was slow, gentle, and he figured it was a calming tune. His golden orbs shifted towards a woman who seemed quite tall. Long locks of hair, beautiful pair of eyes, and a long pair of legs, but what caught his attention the most, was how her fingers moved against the strings of her harp. It was so beautiful, so graceful, and he couldn’t help but stare. ”It’s gentle-.. slow..” he spoke shortly after she was done. He couldn’t quite make out the melody, but he could at least make out slight assumptions from the many tunes he’s played throughout the years. ”Deux Arabesques.. if I’m not wrong.” he murmured, unaware that he had been speaking his thoughts aloud. He wouldn’t realize until a solid half a minute after, to which his cheeks would flush fifty shades of red. ”A-Ah.. Sorry- I didn’t m-mean to-.. Y-Your playing-.. Um.. I can’t hesr b-but.. I can tell it’s v-very nice..”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PUMMMY

Trash

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:00 am
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel continued to ply her song. Some people would stay and watch for a bit before going on their way. Others would complement her, and others would simply travel on their merry ways. Mel was content with this, she was playing for the people so whatever they felt was how the felt. While she liked it when people enjoyed it her happiness was mostly in them hearing it.
Mel would eventually finish the song, a few claps but one voice standing out to her in particular. It seemed someone was quite knowledgeable. She turned her face towards him, her eyes more of less directed to the ground before looking at him. His essence was there indeed. She smiled, she could not see the male exactly, but he sounded kind.
Mel nodded "Indeed, one of my favorites." she spoke softly. She chuckled "Its fine, it is always delightful to find someone who can identify a classic." she spoke.

She noticed he spoke of not exactly being able to hear her. She thought for a moment, perhaps he was deaf? Mel didn't seem to mind, she hoped he could hear her speaking. She still had a smile on her face. It was a very kind and gentle smile. She began to pluck the strings again this time playing Chopin. She smiled "I do hope this is to your liking as well." she made sure to make clear just in case she was correct. She always made sure to play expertly, doing justice to wonderful works.

The blue bird on her shoulder seemed to be waving at the male as well before giving a little jump as if to thank the man for his complements to her owner.

Venue:[Soleil Park] ✉✉Accompaniment:[[Lelwani, The Bird]]✉✉Mood:[fröhlich (Joyful)]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:19 am

❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want.

Let go.❜

○I'm feeling flustered

When she would direct her gaze to him, something would appear a little ‘off’. It was as if she couldn’t see, or perhaps it was just him overthinking a situation. Just because he encountered one who was the same as him, doesn’t mean everyone is but there was something about her, something that he felt he, himself, could relate to. The woman nodded, and Camil’s lips would curve upwards into a smile, though barely visible. She spoke rather softly, and not a single word she spoke could be heard, but Camil understood what she said, for the most part. He could read the movement of her lips, and that was enough.

”Have you always been playing the harp? I.. haven’t been able to play one just yet.” he asked, with an eyebrow raised out of curiosity. He’s touched many other instruments other than the piano and the violin, to which he specializes in. A cello, a trumpet, trombones, to which he has little to no lung capacity for that. Her lip movement caught his eyes, and he would direct his gaze towards her. She hoped it was to his liking, was what she said, and Camil would remain silent as she started to play a new melody. This one felt familiar, yet it sounded a little different than what he thought it was. It was the same as the one before, one with a low vibration, it was slow and it had a calming effect.

The blue bird on her shoulder wasn’t hard to miss, and his expression would seem utterly confused for a split second before he would erupt into a fit of chuckles. He would wave to it in return, and he would direct his attention towards the musical piece. He couldn’t identify it, and he would once again, simply make an assumption. When the performance ended, he would set his violin case down and give her a proper applause. It was a nice tune, and she played it ever so gracefully. Not everyone could express their emotions through musical notes. ”I would assume it is Nocturne by Chopin..? But it felt a little.. different.” he answered.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PUMMMY

Trash

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:52 am
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel smiled at the male as she finished the song "I've been playing the harp for...some time." she said feeling no need to specify her advanced age to the, she assumed, young man. He explained that he hadn't been able to play one, though this was not a surprise "Not many undertake the task of playing the harp." she spoke gently rubbing her hands along the stone structure of Nightengale "Its not too attractive to most, its often considered too gentle to stand out on its own most of the time. " she spoke though she loved the harp more than any other instrument. She had loved it ever since she first heard the string plucked on her travels.

The woman would give her hands a small rest as she was greeted with silence for a moment before he would identify the tune. She nodded her head slowly in initial response "Indeed it is. I'm not surprised it is different, it has been translated to harp quite well I believe, assuming I played it correctly." she was impressed, the young man identified the pieces so well which she didn't imagine many people would though this city was filled with all sort of musically inclined people. She reached into her dress to pull out her pouch and took from within a piece of folded paper. Removing it would reveal a piece of paper written in braille code written alongside the traditional music.

She tilted her head to the side a bit "You seem pretty knowledgeable about music. How did you learn?" her eyes cast to the ground, while she normally considered it a bit more respectful to look at a person she could not much take in details and so her eyes were always still and some might still find her faded-silver eyes strange to look into especially as they were generally unmoving as she had merely a single thing to look at.

The bird let out a small chirp, jumping to the harpists head.

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:38 pm
User Image

Sullivan Marcotte

Sullivan was wandering through the park with a bored look on his face, he didn't feel like getting drunk today and he didn't have any friends to hang out with. After a while of walking Sullivan saw a bench so he decided to take a breather and simply watch the clouds.

[Mood]: bored [With]: No one [Money]:$986:65 [Wearing]: Black black hoodie, Black pants and black shoes [Dating]: Bella Lyne

ll Neo ll

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

What a start to her day! Kicked out of her own house! Well, it wasn't that extreme, she kicked herself out on her own free will, but she pretty much forced herself to take that step. Her dreaded allergies. Why was it so hard for her to live around fuzzy adorable little creatures? Because their existence was a pain to her immune system that overreacted like a woman with a terrible fear of mice. It wasn't just mice though, anything with fur and feathers could trigger series of sneezes and a sight that would start off with a cute Rudolph like red nose to a rather unpleasant flu like situation. It could be controlled with her allergy pills, yet she couldn't overdose herself, which was why she had stepped out in her baby pink pj's and a backpack with the few things she needed for the day while pest control was taking care of her fuzzy visitors.

She might have not seen what exactly they were, but she wasn't going to take any chances with the way she sneezed her lungs out early during the day. But waltzing off to the park? Was she planning on killing herself? Well, not necessarily, but she could use some fresh air after that little panic attack.

Trying to avoid any odd stares towards her attention seeking night outfit, she sat down on a bench not too far away, setting her bag on her lap as she snuggled onto it. With her phone out before her, she debated texting anyone about her current situation. They didn't need to worry about her, she was...outside in her PJ's, looking like she had just ran away from a sleepover party and lost. Great!

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Noone || Mood: Meh || Single || || Where: Park || Listening to: || OOTD: Pink PJ's
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Occ:
yo punny nut
Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:06 am
User Image

Sullivan Marcotte

Sullivan was lost in though until he felt something on his face so he reached up and lightly grabbed it and upon looking at it he realized that it was a cellar spider. Since Sullivan wasn't scared of bugs he would let it crawl on him before placing it back on the ground. It was then the reaper noticed a girl in her pyjamas "You running from someone?"

[Mood]: Curious [With]: Stranger [Money]:$986:65 [Wearing]: Black black hoodie, Black pants and black shoes [Dating]: Bella Lyne

ll Neo ll

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:53 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

Had he said something wrong? Sahar merely tilted his head in confusion as Fisher mouthed a few words before nodding. Sure, the other man was a bit chubby, but he couldn't be that heavy! The half-breed didn't dwell on it for long, pleased to hear that Fisher enjoyed the park as well. "Wonderful!" Eager to get going, he didn't notice that his companion hesitated before climbing onto the bike as well. Sahar didn't mind his waist being held, of course, and once he was given the go ahead he started peddling.

-Enter-

Surprisingly, Fisher felt lighter than Vixen! Perhaps it was because of their difference in heights? Not that Vixen was much taller than the mushi, plus she did have a number of tails that might weight her down. Whatever the case, Sahar wasn't so much as winded when they reached the park (after taking a few wrong turns. "Here we are!" He announced, waiting for Fisher to get down first before hopping off his bike.

It had been a while since he last visited the park so it was a pleasant surprise to find that it looked much greener than before. As he had thought, there were a few spring flowers blooming already, namely daffodils. "Is it not lovely? You know, I was regretting coming here in the winter but it was well worth it to see the plants blooming!" Sahar couldn't help gush a bit. He would have to come back again on his day off to study some of the flora.

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $839.25 // I love: no one (maybe a certain fox...) // I am: excited. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Quote:
whiters4
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:01 pm

Let go.❜

○I'm feeling flustered

From the way she spoke, and the way her fingers move so gracefully against the strings, Camil could already tell from that, that this woman is a skillful player. He admired her, the way her fingers moved so quickly, so gracefully without a single mistake at all. He always adored the shape of the harp, the harp that carried the shape which reassembled a heart, or at least half a heart. Then again, he adored every musical instruments. He adored things that could create a beautiful melody, be it the gentle rustling of the leaves, the raindrops against the ground. He loved ‘sound’ in general. It was such a shame he could not hear.

”The sound it makes, the melody it’s capable of creating.. I think it’s something special.. And to create such a melody, I think the player would have to be special, too.” Camil spouted, unaware that he had straightforwardly spoken something rather embarrassing to hear. He was so caught up in the instrument, so immersed in the piece she had been playing though all he could hear was the vibration within his ears. Though as she spoke of the harp, the way it did not stand out, his face would seem just ever so slightly confused. ”None of the instruments really stand out if not for the passion the player holds. It’s only a piece of ornament to most, but it comes alive if you play it with all your heart. That’s what you’re doing, isn’t it? I think it stands out a lot.” and it was only ever with musicians that he’s able speak so freely, without a single doubt, without a sense of hostility.

His lips curved into a smile when the tune was identified correctly. He was surprised, the way this piece had been rearranged. Was it in a different key? Perhaps that was it. ”I’m sure you did, never have I ‘heard’ a piece so beautifully played.” but that wasn’t all that caught his attention. The piece of paper she pulled out from her dress revealed a braile code, or what seemed like a braile code from what he could see in the distance. His surroundings were still a little too bright for his monochromatic vision to correctly identify the paper, but his intuitions were usually correct. Was that how she learned to play? Through the codes?

She would claim him to be someone knowledgeable and a soft chuckle would escape his lips. Is he, really? ”I-.. am a composer.” he hesitated in his answer, wondering if he should elaborate. However, before his thoughts could process the situation even further, he would be questioned once more in return. How he learned music. How does he explain it? He learns it just like every other people, though it still is ever so slightly different. ”I cannot hear at all- so.. I just identify each note by the type of vibration I feel in my ears- It may seem a little strange, but it’s the only way I can hear-”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PUMMMY

Trash

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:34 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

Mel listened to him explain the way he thought of the harp. She seemed rather surprised after his first explanation though she let a small chuckle. It wasn't filled with malice, or because she thought it was silly. She waited for him to finish "That is..." she paused for a moment to think of the proper wording so as not to seem overly enthusiastic or less appreciative of such words "..a splendid way of thinking." she stated as she touched Nightengale again she began to slowly nod her head "I only play with all that I have. What is the point of music if it does not touch someones heart? How can music touch someones heart if you do not put your own into your music." he smiled "I play so that others will hear the Nightengale sing and perhaps feel their own hearts given flight by her tones, the same way she does mine." she said. It sounded cheesy, but Mel wanted nothing more than to brighten peoples day with music. It was important to her.

Mel could not help but feel delighted at his words as she nodded in thanks to his complement. Her bird thanked him as well jumping between them the moment those words left his mouth to bow in thanks. Lelwani always appreciated it when someone complemented her owner's playing. He seemed genuine too so the tiny feathered creature was as happy as could be about the whole thing.

He explained what he was, but the look on Mel's face seemed like that of a woman who understood. She chuckled "Thats is quite interesting." she said "But people have many ways to receive and learn." she said "I can't see, but for some time I learned by hearing a note and playing with the harp until I found that same note and learned to replicate it." she spoke though odds are he worked out he was blind by the paper. She learned through the code and through sound. Mel could not imagine being unable to hear, but it didn't seem like it hindered him too much.

Mel was till smiling, though a thought came to her mind "How rude of me I've forgotten to introduce myself. I am Melizora..." she paused for a moment trying think before shaking her head "Melpomene Zamir." she said. She said "Do you like composing?"

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Iris | Aki Guardian Spirit
❛The blade sings to me.
Faintly, so soft against my ears.
Its voice calms my worries and tells me that one touch will take it all away.
It tells me that I just need to slide a long horizontal cut, and make a clean slice.
It tells me the words that I have been begging to hear:

this will make it ok.❜

○I'm feeling indifferent
●I'm speaking to no one at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing a dress.
●I have $200 on us and $800 stashed in the bank.

Iris strolled down the streets, finding these couple of days utterly boring and less than pleasant. Crevan's 'fiance' hasn't been stopping by as of late, and Iris doesn't have much to toy with at all, save the receptionist at Amour de la Mer. Of all days, it just had to be a woman today. Iris heaved a small sigh, setting her fox-like ears free for today. Her long silver locks fluttered in the wind as her petite feet carried her down the stone pavement. She'd receive a lot of strange stares, half for her fox ears, half over the fact her eyes were elliptical. She had no whites in her eyes at all. It was fully golden, with a thin black streak down the center acting as her irises. She was a fox, a full fledge fox, and that bit was impossible to miss. She paid them no mind, eyes locking onto the few pedestrians. No, they didn't look fun to play with at all. She needed something more fragile, something more.. soft. To which her gaze was quick to fall upon a woman in what seemed like her pyjamas. The comments made by passers-by only confirmed her suspiscion. What is a full grown woman doing in the open with her pyjamas in broad daylight? Of all things, it just had to be pink and 'cute-sy' but above all that, Iris found her new target. She looked fragile enough. A devious smile curved her lips, and she'd approach the young lady, "Why, isn't that dress of yours just so cute!" she clasped her hands together, her expression turning rather chipper and excited, and it was only then, had she noticed the man she had been conversing with. Oh? This seemed like a nice turn of events.

"Oh dear! I'm not interrupting anything important, am I? I'm sorry terribly sorry-" she pouted, her lips curving ever so slightly downwards into a light frown. "By the way, I'm Iris! What might your name be, little lady?" she cheered. Coralyn wasn't exactly little at all compared to the fox, but Iris would address her in that manner either way.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ll Neo ll

Poisonous Pumpkin

PUMMMY

Trash

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:19 pm

Let go.❜

○I'm feeling delightful
●I'm speaking to Melpomene at the moment.

She nodded to his words to show her agreement, and his lips curved into a smile at her acknowledgement. Indeed. What would music be if people didn't pour their hearts into it. What would music be, if it lacked the proper emotions needed to portray the story behind the notes? It would probably feel empty, and it would most definitely agitate the young man. It wasn't hard to identify a person who's forced to play an instrument, compared to those who self-willingly played it. The notes, despite being the same, sounded different. It felt different. This woman, she poured everything into music, and that was something he respected. It was something he most definitely looked up to. "You are most definitely correct." he answered, eventually picking up his violin case and moving towards the bench she sat upon. Camil kept his distance, though, still feeling rather awkward engaging in a conversation with a total stranger. "I don't know what the harp really sounds like, but I think it's very beautiful from the way you play it, and of course, the way you speak of it. I hope.. I'll be able to hear it some day." he answered. Yet in this world, as much as people loved music, there were some who lacked patience, who lacked.. empathy. Camil has encountered many young children, students he taught, that slammed their hands upon the keyboards when they get frustrated. Throw their violins upon the ground when they're angry. Camil wasn't angry, but instead, he felt sorry for them, for he knew with that sort of attitude, they can never go far.

The bird, upon hearing his compliment, would give him a small bow, to which Camil was quick to burst into yet another fit of chuckles. He'd reach forth, gentle caressing its head with his index finger. He had worn a pair of leather gloves to protect his fingers, yet despite the fabric, he could still feel the warmth emitted from the small bird. Perhaps he was just being sentimental again.

His eyes widened in surprise. Interesting, she said? Normally, people would give him strange looks, or simply seemed shock in return. Some would claim that it was impossible, but she was the few people who seemed to understand his situation, who seemed willing enough to understand his situation and for that, she had his utmost gratitude. "Is it?" he chuckled, and once more, his suspicions have been confirmed. She was indeed blind, but Camil did not see that as a disadvantage. If anything, it was the loss of something that made people appreciate the little things even more, and he knew, that this woman, would appreciate the music she plays with all her heart. "That's.. amazing." countered the young man, unaware that he had in fact, spoken aloud. "Was it hard..? Learning the harp at first?" but despite asking such a question, he already had an answer for it. Nothing is really hard if one has the passion for it.

She was smiling, and Camil thought it was something quite splendid to see. She couldn't see, yet she remained so positive in her life. He, instead, was quite different. He had shut himself in, unwilling to open up at all. He was simply this 'unpleasant' man people come across. She would speak, and her lip movements would catch his attention. Introduce herself? Camil didn't quite catch her name the first time, and his expression would appear confused. He reached forth, holding his index finger and his thumb gently against her throat, doing the same to his with his free hand. She repeated her name the second time, but it still took a while for Camil to catch her name. "Mel.. Mel..pome- Melpomene..?" he asked, as if seeking approval from her. He'd let go, repeating her name for a couple more times before he had it burned into the depths of his mind. Melpomene. That's a nice name. Before he had the chance to speak again, she would throw another question at him. Did he like composing? And instead of answering properly, he threw another question right back at her. "Do you like playing the harp?" he came to a pause.

"I do. I love it more than anything. I've never really been able to convey my thoughts properly but through music.. I could let my emotions run free. It's the only means of communication for me, the only way I could tell people how I feel, show them what my world is like. I want.. I want people to love music, as much as I do. I guess that's why I'm so hooked up on it-.."

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games