Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

arieldude

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:16 pm
I'm Ariel yea i have a girls name so give me a break.
Yeah im here to get gold possibly get kool items (if im lucky) maybe make some friends. My goal on gaia so far is to get my dream avis on my profile and possibly make even more dream avis so yea thats it  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:35 pm
My name's Heather, but for all intensive purposes call me Noodles. It's a nickname I got a few years ago from my friends at school, and now I respond to it more often then my real name, even my teacher call me Noodles. ...... ...... Yeah, I know, It's weird.
I'm going into my junior year in high school this year, at Service High School. If you look that up in wiki, yeah, it's true, I'm in Alaska. It's pretty neat most of the time, except winter, because i hate cold, but hey, I'm sort of stuck here for now.
I'm the president of our school anime club, a percussionist, and a devout wow player (blooper_boy, I play a tauren hunter called Yamasuki.) All in all, I suppose that I'm here for the RP's, where I usually play a witch called Robin. Check me out in sub-forum 13. Uh, come to think of, I already wrote more than most people, so I guess that's it! PM me if you wan to talk.  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Polyurethane

Man-Hungry Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:11 am

Hi! I'm Eddie I live in Portugal,Lisbon...I go to the marketplace alot to see if i can find a bargain of an item i want =x
Right now since no on is exactly giving me donations...I'm saving up some money :'D
I love guilds and doing those really long quizzes on the forums D:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:25 pm
hello hello can anny bady here me hello o gud thise is so boring but axily samt fun becus no body can here me end i are here alown! hihihi hahaha men jag klarar mig alltid ändå! gör inte du det? hm det här var trågigare än vad jag trodde för här står jag och pratar helt för mig själv i en brunn och jag kommer inte upp hm wat can i do for i cant kom up here but i want cam upp hm jaja jag får väl göra det bästa av situationen här och jag får inte drabbas av panik! hmmm hmhmhhm! helloooooooooo jag drabbas av panik nu HJÄLP MIG UPP HÄR IFRÅN HALLÅ ÄR DET NÅN DÄR? ok ok nu tar vi och lugna ner oss här hallååååååå! jag kommer inte upp! 3 dygn senare okej jag är död jag är död! 22 dygn senare så lever inte tjejen nå mer tråkigt va! det här var en väldigt kort film av the tiger! finns ej på riktigt!  

Little_Pikachu

AlexeiKovelev239

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:31 pm
my real name is shayan i most popular in my school i love playin and watchin socer hockey basketball and baseball.my fav band is rev theory there best song ever is hell yea.and tht about it and btw i love wwe  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:59 pm
Hello I'm Yoomii. (:
i'm currently 15 years old.
My nationality is Viet & well im a girl. :'D
i love meething new people & taking pictures.
i love to eat icecream.
i love you. redface

&& as for teh marketplace;
i love browsing about the marketplace to find something i like.
i'm not currenly questiong anything.

yeahh. [: get at me.

x3alwaysDMT

Dawna Celeste

Dapper Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:05 pm
To everyone on Gaia, I'm Dawna. wink The only things I really want are those that fit into my Gaian self's life.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:42 am
Im a quit person but I like gaia and I made friends  

twothumbs

Mihaela94

5,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:42 am
Hi! I'm Mihaela and I am from Romania razz .I'm kinda new on Gaia..but I already have a couple of friends...Gaia is very cool...I love the anime style...What can I say about me? Well... I would like to find some Romanian people around here..I am an anime lover..I've seen lots of biggrin ...I am a shy girl , I like to discover new things and I love nature...Well...I'm a little lazy right now...so...see ya !! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:01 am
o-o I'm new to this guild o-o
Name: Silvia
Goals on gaia: to get the masterpieces o-o and to open a art shop

Adorable Snow Witch

kikioblack

Dapper Shapeshifter

25,225 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:46 pm
I like to make things simple.
Name- Cat aka kikio black
Age- 17
Living environment- The Corn State also known as Iowa
My friend showed me gaia.
Been on since 2006
I have lots of computer failures T.T
I love anime and manga and frequently Rp to them.
I have a newly made guild for Rping and the fine arts called Insanity at it's best. Pets- bunny named patches, cat named Salem.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:31 pm
About Moi:

My names Vera. I love music, art, fashion, essentially anything I can make. I'm raw vegan. I adore animals of all kinds. I'm a junior in high school. I want to go to RISD for college and own a boutique when I'm older, selling my own designs in SF. I don't have an idol, aside from some pop early pop artists. My goal on Gaia is huge (for me, anyway). Firstly, I want to get my Kiki back. Then get a Coco. Finally get the Bani Clips, and then go for bigger items. Like the Angelic Sash, Angelic Anklets, and Baby Seal Slippers. I don't especially like donations, but they are nice, I guess. Generally I get them from close friends, and we donate to each other when another is in need of some gold or items. My current main goal right now is completing this avatar:

User Image

I love matching clutter to an extent.

I really enjoy the marketplace. Besides Guilds and the Chatterbox, it's all I do aside from an occasional game.

:]

hellodeeries

Ladykiller

spirit of horror punk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:32 pm
hello im jose i really like punk rock or irish rock music i like some of the other stuff to but im not going to write another bible based on what jose's
fav. music. I am 13 going to 14 i have a zoo at home because of the fariety
of animals i have at home. i love wrist bands and stud belts i have 4 stud belts 1.regular 2.red leather with silver studs 3.ramones stud belt black leather two row bid studs 4. white leather five rowed stud belt.
i love hats and jackets. and my favorite colors are black, white, red, green, blue, brown, and very dark green.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:31 am
well first off im glen and I live in st.anne illinois and im currently in the quest of getting one of those cool lookin skins that makes it look like your made of molten lava so if anyone can donate I will gladly take it thanx.  

pimpdaddyfoundthelord

coquettejr

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:28 am
Hi! You can call me coquettejr. I'm new to the guild and new to guilds in general. I've been on Gaia for awhile and mostly like to do puzzles and work the market. I love to shop in real life, so the market is the most fun for me. I don't think I have anything specific that I'm goal-ing for right now. No, I take that back; I'd really like the cloud and the pixie items. Those seem fun. Other than that, I'm still learning the ins and outs of this game stuff. But I'm having fun in the meantime.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff