Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:42 am
Shin felt his hand slowly starting to crush from Shinji's grip. He tried to drain more chakra from the other hand he held. Shin started to feel a sence of pain through his body. Soon Markings slowly spread on part of Shin's face. Almost tiger like. He slowly started to try and open his fist with in Shinji's and than pulled back and let go of Shinji's other arm and stood there.

"That....was..odd...what was that....."

Shin than felt he only had one attempt left.

"I'm not stopping!"

Shin did the seals again and said Mikazuki no Mai than each one did the Taren Ken move at Shinji with Chakra leach fists.

"Shinji Kun! This is it!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:46 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((Actually you cant, any type of Sharigan cant see past darkness, unless it matches the Byakkugen but even than, like Shinji said, only ten meters in side it he can see, anything outside is nothing but a black dome. Sorry Kenji, not trying to mod, just being honest, though I wouldn't mind facing your character some day with those eyes ^^; wink )

((Hehehe well ok then, it's ok. We could spar later on. I'm trying to watch the battle, but can't ^^))  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:46 am
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu sat watching the waves as the boat sped along. He slowly drank sake, savoring it. He knew how long jounin tests took, and he wondered if he should have left Shinji alone. No, not alone, with Chiyo. He had nothing to worry about. He plugged up his sake keg. He had to save it, he didn't know when he'd be able to refill it.
Kai went to the main deck. "Enjoying the view Sabu." Kai said.

"Yes quite." He turned to Kai. "Did you know I've decided to take the exam? I never took it, I was promoted under special circumstances. I want to be sure I can cut it so to speak."
"I'm sure you'll do well. Just remember to keep your head. I must admit this year should be interesting." Kai said as he sat down.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:48 am
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu sat watching the waves as the boat sped along. He slowly drank sake, savoring it. He knew how long jounin tests took, and he wondered if he should have left Shinji alone. No, not alone, with Chiyo. He had nothing to worry about. He plugged up his sake keg. He had to save it, he didn't know when he'd be able to refill it.

"Yes quite." He turned to Kai. "Did you know I've decided to take the exam? I never took it, I was promoted under special circumstances. I want to be sure I can cut it so to speak."
"I'm sure you'll do well. Just remember to keep your head. I must admit this year should be interesting." Kai said as he sat down.

"Indeed." Sabu said.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:52 am
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze

"Indeed." Sabu said.
Kai sat down and pulled out a bottle of sake.
"Try some of this it's vintage." Kai said taking a sip out of a glass.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:55 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin felt his hand slowly starting to crush from Shinji's grip. He tried to drain more chakra from the other hand he held. Shin started to feel a sence of pain through his body. Soon Markings slowly spread on part of Shin's face. Almost tiger like. He slowly started to try and open his fist with in Shinji's and than pulled back and let go of Shinji's other arm and stood there.

"That....was..odd...what was that....."

Shin than felt he only had one attempt left.

"I'm not stopping!"

Shin did the seals again and said Mikazuki no Mai than each one did the Taren Ken move at Shinji with Chakra leach fists.

"Shinji Kun! This is it!"

Shinji looked around, watching the clones close in on him.
"Wait!" Shinji said with one of his hands in the air.
"I give up."  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:55 am
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze

"Indeed." Sabu said.

"Ah yes. A man who appreciates good sake. Don't mind if I do." He pulled out a small earthen cup out of his pouch and held it out as Kai filled it. He sipped and smiled. "Fine indeed. Reminds me of my father's stock."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:57 am
Shin knew he couldn't stop but the doubles faded with his feeling of it and he just fell over from the exsostion of chakra and the pain from something he didn't understand. He lade next to Shinji about a foot away and the dome faded of darkness away. Shin breathed a bit heavily and than slowly took his clothe mask off to see Shinji.

"I'm sorry...I over did it I shouldn't have done so much."  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:00 am
As the darkness dissapeared, Chiyo saw the two young men. Shin was on the ground panting and Shinji was looking over him. "Bring me over there Kino" she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:01 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin knew he couldn't stop but the doubles faded with his feeling of it and he just fell over from the exsostion of chakra and the pain from something he didn't understand. He lade next to Shinji about a foot away and the dome faded of darkness away. Shin breathed a bit heavily and than slowly took his clothe mask off to see Shinji.

"I did it for your safety. I have to discuss something with you, though." Shinji said as he heaved Shin up, letting him lean on Shinji. Both of them struggled back to Chiyo, where they both collapsed in front of Kino.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:03 am
Silly Genji
GaleTheWolfMaxwell

"I did it for your safety. I have to discuss something with you, though." Shinji said as he heaved Shin up, letting him lean on Shinji. Both of them struggled back to Chiyo, where they both collapsed in front of Kino.

"Are you two alright?" Chiyo asked concerned.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:06 am
"Honestly, I think i might have over did it...but for the most part....tell me....did you see who won?"

Shin laughs a bit in pain. His clothe mask hiding his smile and such.  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:06 am
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze

"Indeed." Sabu said.

"Ah yes. A man who appreciates good sake. Don't mind if I do." He pulled out a small earthen cup out of his pouch and held it out as Kai filled it. He sipped and smiled. "Fine indeed. Reminds me of my father's stock."
"It was a gift to my great grandfather from the 1st Hokage. So it has a centimental value." Kai said taking another sip.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:07 am
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
"Honestly, I think i might have over did it...but for the most part....tell me....did you see who won?"

Shin laughs a bit in pain. His clothe mask hiding his smile and such.

"I'd be lucky to see anything. I'm afraid I don't know." She said.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:08 am
Kenji decided that he'll come back to the training grounds later. Turning, he prepares to leave...  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games