Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[~Uzumaki_Naruto~]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:40 am

Yue of White Feathers
:: Wow...this is great...I can actually discuss things about the manga without people screaming that they haven't even seen Itachi yet because they only have SJ mag and the graphic novels... ::

O.O; Yue! You're here!? Whoa, unexpected-ness.. .__.;

The_Last_PlainsWalker
...and in Naruto, damn, Sasori keeps coming out with new ways to get freakier doesn't he? Plus, i can't wait for that clay using Akatsuki (the girl that barely beat Gaara, barely ) to get smaked down. domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun

O__O; I always thought Deidara was a guy, like one of those Haku looks like-a-girl-but's-really-a-guy things.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:13 pm

Cos-mos7
Yue of White Feathers
:: Wow...this is great...I can actually discuss things about the manga without people screaming that they haven't even seen Itachi yet because they only have SJ mag and the graphic novels... ::

The_Last_PlainsWalker
...and in Naruto, damn, Sasori keeps coming out with new ways to get freakier doesn't he? Plus, i can't wait for that clay using Akatsuki (the girl that barely beat Gaara, barely ) to get smaked down. domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun

O__O; I always thought Deidara was a guy, like one of those Haku looks like-a-girl-but's-really-a-guy things.
Nope, she is refered to as a she, by Gaara and a few others.

liz_bliz_inc

Winged-design

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:33 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Cos-mos7
Yue of White Feathers

The_Last_PlainsWalker

Odd.. really? wasn't haku also referred to as a girl at a point though?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:29 pm

Winged-design
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Cos-mos7
Yue of White Feathers

The_Last_PlainsWalker

no, Kakashi identifies him as a young man right away, Naruto only thought he was a girl because he's a thick as a brick rofl rofl ninja rofl mrgreen rofl

liz_bliz_inc

tanka-chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:27 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Winged-design
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Cos-mos7
Yue of White Feathers

The_Last_PlainsWalker

no, Kakashi identifies him as a young man right away, Naruto only thought he was a girl because he's a thick as a brick
rofl rofl ninja rofl mrgreen rofl

allow me to butt in... japnese has significant talking manners for boys and girls, Deidra's way of speaking is a very manly one, that's why I believe he's a guy =)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:02 pm

tanka-chan
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Winged-design
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Cos-mos7
Yue of White Feathers

The_Last_PlainsWalker

no, Kakashi identifies him as a young man right away, Naruto only thought he was a girl because he's a thick as a brick rofl rofl ninja rofl mrgreen rofl
allow me to butt in... japnese has significant talking manners for boys and girls, Deidra's way of speaking is a very manly one, that's why I believe he's a guy =)
Maybe she's a tomboy confused mrgreen rofl pirate ninja

liz_bliz_inc

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:33 am

If I recall, Tayuya also spoke like a boy ^^

But, Planes, I gotta say... they also call Deidara a boy.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:11 am

Captain Verd

really? I guess I'll have to check on that.

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:16 am

Captain Verd

really? I guess I'll have to check on that.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:51 pm

i actually thought he was a girl at first too, and when he first appeared in the anime, it looked like he was wearing a skirt... neutral

Raspberry Fairy

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:09 am

I remember them saying something about being a girl... somebody's wife or something, and then they stopped and started calling him a boy after awhile.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:02 am

when the hell is the next comic coming out? scream domokun domokun domokun domokun stressed stressed stressed

liz_bliz_inc

BIack Death

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:33 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
tanka-chan
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Winged-design
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Cos-mos7
Yue of White Feathers

The_Last_PlainsWalker

Maybe she's a tomboy confused mrgreen rofl pirate ninja
Nah, he's a guy...I remember I read that somewhere>.>
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:15 pm

gah! Ignorant little pests! xp
Deidara is a claymolding FEMALE! Not a male! stressed

[Shikamaru]

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:38 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
DanieBarton03
I think I found an error in the anime. sweatdrop I've been slowly getting all the episodes (up to 125 now) and was watching 122 where Naruto's battling Kimimaro and it's spanning over all the Bunshin Narutos and Kimimaro's saying how his bone can cut throught steel and perhaps he should start cutting through Naruto instead. Anyway, one of the kage bunshin Narutos was drawn left handed. It's about 3:45 into the episode. Not sure if anybody mentioned that already. It kinda sticks out for me because I'm a lefty. sweatdrop ;such a nerd;

If you guys really need sites you can pm eachother so the guild's not affiliated and you're the only ones risking getting in trouble. confused
you think that's weird? In a shaman king manga chapter, the one where Tokagero first appears. It shows some samurao right? well on the back of one is a booster pack like that of a gundam, and if you look closely, you can see little gundam like gold antenea (sp?). Now that's weird.

and in Naruto, damn, Sasori keeps coming out with new ways to get freakier doesn't he? Plus, i can't wait for that clay using Akatsuki (the girl that barely beat Gaara, barely stare ) to get smaked down. domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
I'm not too surprised about the gundams showing up. I've seen it in other anime too.

Is Deidara (spelling?) a girl or a guy. He/she/it looks like a girl, but refrences all say guy. Like how Ukon/Sakon are kinda female looking and Haku. ;shrugs; Doesn't matter much, he/she/it still sucks for killing Gaara.

Was I the only one not surprised about Sasori's next puppet in 271? xd That must've been painful. Or maybe he can make body numbing drugs as well as his poisons. ninja
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games