Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:24 pm
Another commercialized item available through questing. Even if for advertisement, I am sure some will be happy to have a dragon tail.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:05 pm
It's far nicer than those strange SQUID tails.  

FogSage

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:13 pm
Plus, you don't have to watch the movie to do it. Just go into the cinema, close out the window, and talk to the dragon again... By the way, I never heard of Blue Dragon, and I still don't know anything about it. Says a lot about how effective their advertising is, huh? xp

As for the monthly items, I like the book. But to me it's just not worth the money... I'm still too poor to afford something like that and actually have some left over for future purchases. So...it's nice but not that nice for that price. xp (The usual 10k price. I don't think I quite have that anyway. Still, not a must have for me. I lurv me violin too much anyway. XD )

Edit: Fear the homeless wolf who plays music on his guitar and is a real whiz in alleys. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:48 pm
Bumping.

Also, this month's items weren't widely discussed, it seems. o.o

Still, I can't blame them.

It also seems that Gaia has given up giving out little hints before the Donation Items come in. That's sad.  

FogSage

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:53 pm
Equally as interesting, only one more month until October items are out! I really hope Gaia's gonna pull out all the stops this year and give us some great MC's and also a great Halloween storyline to follow.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:30 pm
Hints, apparently.

* There were a couple of songs in the 90s called "In the Meantime." This band made one of 'em.

* One of Courtney Love's highest-charting singles.

* Ian Brown of the Stone Roses earned a distinctive nickname due to his peculiar style of dancing.

* A dude with twin Mohawks brought electronic music to the mainstream with this track.

* This track is the most annoying hit by one of Ireland's most annoying pop-rock groups.

* When you STOP, it means one of two things: either collaborate and listen or something else.

* One last hint: these items have nothing to do with music.

1. Helmet.
2. I dunno.
3. King Monkey, apparently.
4. Dunno.
5. Something by U2?
6. Dunno.
7. Something to do with monkeys and helmets?  

FogSage

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:51 pm
FogSage
* There were a couple of songs in the 90s called "In the Meantime." This band made one of 'em.

* One of Courtney Love's highest-charting singles.

* Ian Brown of the Stone Roses earned a distinctive nickname due to his peculiar style of dancing.

* A dude with twin Mohawks brought electronic music to the mainstream with this track.

* This track is the most annoying hit by one of Ireland's most annoying pop-rock groups.

* When you STOP, it means one of two things: either collaborate and listen or something else.

* One last hint: these items have nothing to do with music.

I can clear all of this up. 3nodding

1. Er...*coughs* moving on...
2. We're getting a Courtney Love doll! =D
3. It's not the dance, it's the names. Clearly we're going to be able to look like a stoner hopped up on roses.
4. The guy who made cell phone ring tones went mainstream?
5. Irish Polka! heart
6. STOP! ...Hammah time! xd
7. Hurray! 'Cause we need variety. :3

Man...I heart the 80s, but what the hell happened in the 90s? All those cool fashions, dance moves, hair styles... They just disappeared... Let alone all that slang and jargon that used to be used... duuude, I miss the 80s! crying (Too bad I was too young to know what the 80s was really like. XD )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:17 pm
We're getting MONKEY ARMOR.

*sobs* I don't WANT a Banana Helm. I don't want a banana sticking out of somewhere I'd rather never go.

The Banana Buttcheek Protector.

T.T  

FogSage

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:59 am
Items are in. I've yet to try them on, but they look interesting, to say the least.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:00 pm
These items should make many many people happy, especially furries. 3nodding  

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:05 pm
Diana Vulpes
These items should make many many people happy, especially furries. 3nodding

I have to admit, the skins are a great idea, although it sucks that there are only four or five forms to choose from.

I like the puppet one and the flame body, especially.

Gift of the God's is no slouch either. Great items this month. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:12 pm
I love Superior Form, SO ******** MUCH.

I just wish I could have gotten the Gift of the Gods also xD But I still love it.  

CaprinaePsi

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:22 pm
CaprinaePsi

I just wish I could have gotten the Gift of the Gods also xD But I still love it.

GOG is a good item. Tons of poses and items all in one. Even has some fig leaves for covering your nekkidness. :3

The cat form is subtle, and makes me yearn for a matching tail and ears.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:26 pm
FogSage
CaprinaePsi

GOG is a good item. Tons of poses and items all in one. Even has some fig leaves for covering your nekkidness. :3

The cat form is subtle, and makes me yearn for a matching tail and ears.

I like how you can make it look like other animals, and not just cats. Hell, right now I'm using a Puppy's Mask and a dog's tail even though I'm not a dog.

Wait, fig leaves? LOL Nice.  

CaprinaePsi

Rowan of Kasai

Kawaii Nymph

21,875 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:36 pm
I so totally got the Skins one for the Furry skin. It's so awesome to finally be able to have a complete furry....yet mine is a clash of raccoon, fox, and now a tiger/cat. But hey both are awesome, I just let my furry side shine through xd  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games