Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:15 pm
Yunnora turned into her wolf form and stared out t the shadow. "Don't move, I'll go check it out..."Trotting out into the open area she comes closer to the flowers and silently praises their beauty in the moon light. She stood frozen the moment the shadow turnd around and stared at Yunnora in her wolf for. Something didn't seem right...! "Sora look out!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:18 pm
Sora looked at the shadow not sure if the shadow was coming towards her or walking around Yunnora....Sora just snarled showing her huge,white fangs  

Nutella Mocha

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:12 pm
Changing into her half wolf half human for Yunnora charged forward only to be thrusted into the flowers and hitting her head on a rock.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:16 pm
Sora sees this and charges at the shadow biting the mysterious shadows back  

Nutella Mocha

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:04 pm
the shadow was stronger and grabbed Sora by her tale and tossed her into a tree then charged forward and held out a sword to strike  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:09 pm
Sora yelped in pain while her back wound reopened she looked just in time to see the shadow coming at her she grabbed the blade with her mouth holding it with her Fangs her eyes full of bloodlust and pain

(Wonder who it is!!!!!! whee )  

Nutella Mocha

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:29 pm
Before the shadow could get any closer, Yunnora jummped him from behind and started wrestling him on the floor. Her strength was falling and blood was trickeling down the side of her head. Without warning she was rolled onto her back and held down by the neck. Pinned to the floor she watched in shock as the shadow bent down and licked the dripping blood from her cheek. "Hello again my dear.."He spoke in a forgein language. The shadow squeezed hard on Yunnora's neck causing her to gag and cough continously, forcing her on her knees. He held his blade out and steped into the moon light, revealing himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:05 am
Sora ran to Yunnora's aid making her back bleed more and licked Yunnora's cheek....then started to lick the wound on Yunnora's head(still in wolf form)  

Nutella Mocha

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:44 pm
"Ahh my head!"Yunnora screamd. She looked up to see blood running down Sora's side. "Oh no your bleeding..."She looks up dizzly to see who was there and gasped when he steped forward, sheathing his sword. He spoke in the weird languag, "Hm, I see you still need a guardien. Who is this?"He said changing it to our language and points to Sora.
"Sora...do you understand him? Whats he saying?..."I winned as my began to pound hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:49 pm
Sora then thought foe a minute then it struck her**this is the wolf that cared for Yunnora!!!!!That....**she thought her thoughts were interuppted with Yunno grabbing her head...Sora then turned into her human and started to look at the wound and grabbed some bandages out of her little pack and wrapped the wound on Yunnora's head"I do get it..."Sora said queitly looking at the man her eyes full of anger  

Nutella Mocha

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:34 pm
*Yunnora sat up and placed a hand on her forhead "Sora, what about your wounds? Your bleeding again..." Yunnora looked up at the man and gasped "T..Tyro? What are you..."
"Keeping to my promise ten years ago."He looks at Sora. "You, what are you doing here with her?"He growls showing her his fangs. "Leave us unless you wish for death." He said grabing the handel of his sword.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:36 pm
Sora turned into her wolf form and snarled"You can't make me leave!!!my friend is hurt and I will help her even if it is my death!!!"Sora yelled showing her fangs her eyes once again filled with bloodlust and hatred  

Nutella Mocha

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:16 pm
"No Sora don't! Tyro stand down! She's my friend, its ok..."She cooed to him. Sneering at Sora he let go of the blades handel and stared. Yunnora tugged on Sora's tail and sighed. "Don't worry, he wont hurt your since your my friend. He only attacked because you were hidding in the bushes and he thought you were attacking me."She explaind. She looked up at Tyro. "Tyro, why did you come?"
"Don't you remember? I made a promise to returne for you at sixteen did not?"She only nodded silently but yelp at the pain. He rushed to herside, pushing Sora to the ground and grabbed the bandages from her hand and started to treat yunnora's injury. "If you hadn't attacked me, you wouldn't have been injured." "But if I didn't Sora would be dead!"She yelled back. She looked at Sora and gasped at the pool of blood. "Oh no! Heal her not me! She'll bleed to death if you don't do something!"

(don't take it personally, he's just a jerk to everyone sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:26 pm
(I won't)

Sora closed her eyes in pain and slowly got up..."I don't need healing...."she then walked over to a tree and leaned on it tears coming out of her eyes from the pain..."Yunnora thnx for helping me... but since I'm not wanted here I'll leave as soon as I get enough energy back.."she said as she gasped in pain....then she started to cough...after coughing she threw up blood her badanna coming off showing Sora's blood red eyes as her blood red hair sticked to her wound  

Nutella Mocha

WingedVampireAngel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:19 am
"No Sora!"Yunnora forced herself up and limped to her friend, pushing past Tyro. "Let me heal you..." Gentley pulling away Sora's blood stain hair from the wound she looked at it and nearly gaged. "This is going to hurt..."She placed her hand on Sora's back and started to use her spiritual powers to heal her.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games