Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:29 pm

Branwen jumped off the bear. She went beside Timber. "Goodness, I thought you were in the fight. What's going on?" she gasped tired and confused.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:37 am

'I'm sorry to say, though I myself am quite confused' Timber said, looking around for the hawk so she can hush him up.
Eventually she spotted him, high in the branch of an old tree, and so she began to climb it clumbsily. To her amazement, the hawk didn't hear her as her claws were continuously ripping through the bark of the tree, probably because it was already loud from the small battle below. She got the the hawk's branch and leaped to it, causing it to tremble dangerously. Her hawk friend turned to see her. 'Shhh... quiet down or go away, dear friend' she whispered, speaking an unusual language. The hawk understood her, but ignored her commands and flew to another branch, its talons bared as it flew over the fight.
Timber felt angry, but decided that she should just hide it for now. She began to make her way down the tree soemhow, when she heard a snap, and then the branch began to quickly break nearby where she was standing. Timber jumped down into a bush and soon got up, feeling quite dizzy.

applz

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:59 am

"Who's fighting?" asked Branwen to Timber. She glanced over where she told Zayra to stay. Zayra was safe. "Let's walk over to Zayra and check on her." said Branwen.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:46 am

Timber looked back while walking towards Zayra. 'I beleive the two that are fighting are Sheina and Rainon, only one of them had turned into a bear just recently' she said, knowing this because she had overheard their unfriendly conversation. 'Where has Zayra hidden? She isn't lost is she?' she asked, now suddenly worried about Zayra.

applz

iconstonedragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:25 pm

Sheina backed away changing back to her natural form. Rainon did the same, growing smaller. "It's a shame we have all met on such terms." Sheina said addressing everyone. "We need not fight. I stand alone when it comes to Rainon's rage. Leave if you want. I can defend myself."
But Rainon had also made a decision(sp) , "I will not fight. Sheina is right, there need not be anymore deaths."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:23 am

Branwen looked at Timber with confidence. "Zayra in that log over there." said Branwen pointing. Branwen went to walk over to Zayra to check on her daughter. As Branwen was walking toward the log with Timber. She said "Wonder when those two will stop fighting. It lookes quite serious." she said to Timber

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:02 am

As Zayra watched from a crack in the wood, she started to wag her tail as her mother walked closer to her. She whimpered softly letting her know her exact location.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:18 am

Timber walked beside Branwen. 'They may have paused at the moment' she stated, looking back at Sheina and Rainon, who were back to their wolf forms. 'Perhaps they need some company? But with Zayra around, we should be cautious' she thought aloud, looking at the log now where she thought she spotted Zayra's eyes looked at them through the open cracks of the wood.

applz

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:04 pm

a wolf with black fur and icy blue eyes came to the top of the mountain. She looked around and laid hoping to rest, but was edgy because she didn't know if the pack that owned this tarrain would allow her to be here. She laid there quietly looking over the place she had come to.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:59 pm

But he continued yelling, "But I need a mate." he looked around, " And I'll make force of it if I have to!"

iconstonedragon

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:33 am

Branwen continues to listen to Timber carefully about these two dueling strangers. She heard Zayra's whimper and approach the log. "Hey sweetie." she said poking her nose toward Zayra. "Are you okay? These two adults are acting silly around a pup." said Branwen glancing darkly at them.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:17 am

Sheina knew she had to draw the line, "You will do no such thing," she stared intensley at Rainon, "I know that if you did that someone's going to get hurt. You'll have to find someone who can love you."

Rainon tryed to look hurt, but he just looked angry. He spotted Brawen and Timber near a hollow log. Past them in the log was a pup, he knew he should back away know. But instead he jeered at Sheina, " So, what can you do about it."
"I'm going to defend those who need to be defended." Sheina sat calmly, knowing something was going to soon.
And right after she thought that, Rainon launched himself straight at the pup! She chased thinking franticly(sp)

iconstonedragon

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:16 am

((AAHHH!!!! NO ZAYRA!!!))
Timber turned suddenly, seeing now that the two wolves had separated themselves from fighting... and one of them was racing towards the log. She knew this must have been the male, Rainon, and so she jumped in his way.
'Stop right there!' she yelled, growling. She noticed that her wings had sprouted from near her shoulder-blades, great hawk-like wings, and they hung in the air, outspread to defend Zayra and Branwen. Her eyes narrowed and fixed on Rainon.
She thought to herself, If this wolf refuses to stop, I'll call my forest friend to aid me if there need be any battle. She didn't look to Branwen (she was trying to keep eye-contact with Rainon) but instead she waved her tail a bit, hoping that Branwen would understand this as a signal to leave with Zayra, somewhere safe.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:02 am

Sheina struck Rainon on the back right before he got to the other wolf (Timber) She struck him hard on the back. "Dont go after them" she said calmly standing over him. But this time he got up and attacked. The other wolf.

iconstonedragon

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:28 am

((the other wolf i'm guessing is Timber? lol))

Timber tensed a bit due to this sudden attack. She let out an odd-sounding screech (that of a large bird perhaps) as she backed away, her wings beating against Rainon and sending great gusts of wind towards his direction.
In moments, the hawk that had been perched in a tree nearby flew out and began to hover above Rainon, its talons out and in front of it's rather large body, ready to pierce the wolf in case he attacked again.
Timber looked to Sheina, and then jumped on Rainon to pin him down. She snarled greatly, her sharp teeth (which were lined with dark gums) bared. Her human-like hair got in the way so she shook her head to set it out of her veiw.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games