Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Crowds of Coruscant Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:59 pm
If I was better looking, I'd even try for Mara Jade...  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:04 pm
Aw, don't say that.

Mara Jade was fun working for in SWG, interesting character.  

Besuliik Deakin

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:11 pm
Fine, forget I'd say I'd try mara Jade if it upsets you so.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:12 pm
It doesn't upset me, just shouldn't say that about yourself lol.  

Besuliik Deakin

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:19 pm
Well, it's not up to me whether you like Mara Jade or not...  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:23 pm
Right-o.

I played Republic Commando again, and I came across the Heavy Trando Mercenary. They are big boys, and I want one.  

Besuliik Deakin

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:37 pm
Besuliik Deakin
Right-o.

I played Republic Commando again, and I came across the Heavy Trando Mercenary. They are big boys, and I want one.
Heavy Trando are easy as pie to kill, move up in behind them, slice their jet pack and watch them fly. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:49 pm
It makes me sad that no-one ever pays any attention to other groups of Force Sensitives that are out there, like the Findsmen, Nightsisters, Aing-Tii, Baran Do, or the Zeison Sha. Even the Kilian Ranger.

You have to admit that they all are pretty damn cool.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:17 pm
Not really. Especially the nightsisters, they're kind of a ripoff of the sith.

Of course, it's surprizing that you're saying they're cool when you can't even stand a single skywalker out there. Cade is far better than any rancor-riding dominatrix.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Eh, the Nightsister's don't really belong on that list...

Cade has his points, but on the whole, I hold a general bias against the Skywalker family.

But my point is, its not only the Jedi and Sith out there.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:26 pm
So you dislike Darth Vader. Truely a shame, since he is a skywalker.

Cade has the outlaw "******** the force" attitude which is awesome, because he's fighting his destiny. Anakin's a whiny b***h, but he makes it up in round two as Darth Vader. And Luke, well, he's got the teenage angst and then he becomes a jedi. Except without all the emo crap clogging the screens. Leia... yeah, she's a whore. But then you have Mara who awesomefies the females of the skywalker family again.

Frankly, it's the solo family which irks me more. Han's a lucky guy, but then his offspring ruin everything. I blame leia for being the downfall of the solo family. At least they have Jaina. But that's not saying much for the rest of the family.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:31 pm
Like I said, Cade has his points. Especially the fact that he turned his back on everything about the Skywalker family.

But I draw a broad line between that which is Anakin Skywalker, and that who is Darth Vader. As far as I'm concerned, two totally different people.

Skuld, your not going to change my opinion on it all, and in my book, the only people between the Solo's and the Skywalkers that are worth anything, is Mera Jade and Han. Mostly because they were(n't)* born Skywalkers or have it in their blood.

(edited)*  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Besuliik Deakin

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:32 pm
Nightsisters are epic own. Are they force sensitive, just not jedi/sith?  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:41 pm
Force sensitivity means one can hear the force, and it aids them. Force users are people who have very high sensitivity.

The Nightsisters are force users, dark side users specifically. But they are not accepted into neither the sith order nr the jedi order.

A force user can use the dark side, but does not hold to the moral codes of the sith, and the opposite is also true. Sith actually do have some rules to follow, they're not just any dark side user.

Think of it like sects in a church. Instead of franciscans, we have gregorians, or dominicans, episcipalians, etcetera. Nightsisters are just another sect.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Besuliik Deakin

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:49 pm
I just wiki'd it, but that was a lot easier lol.

This is why I don't like the force. Or the Jedi for that matter. xp Damn codes and... mercy? Yeah mercy.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games