Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
NEW SOUTH WALES || New South Welshpersons Come In Here!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:41 am
It can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 28 weeks. All you have to do is walk into the motor reg, with some forms of id- you can find out what they are somewhere, you then have to sit a test with three or four sections. These are on road rules, what to do is this situation, road signs and something else. The test is not that hard, but there are some sections you can not get one question wrong.

It took me 2 goes to get my L's as I messed up one of the sign questions- the only question I got wrong. A friend of mine took a lot longer- it took him 14 goes to get it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:43 am
That's a spicy meatball.

Well, if it takes a few days then that's ok, I just want it before my 18th if possible.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:44 am
ahhhh well they just made mine straight away....but i guess it all depends cause i know some people who have had to wait a few days  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:48 am
Yep, if you fail- you have to wait about a wwek before doing them again.  

ManagerKyoto

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:49 am
so go for them now DNA!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:53 am
Yeah, I'm going to study this week, might get my license on Friday or something.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:54 am
good plan!!
im proud of j00!
whee  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:56 am
I should get off my asre and get my L's finished. I have had them for two years now.  

ManagerKyoto

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:57 am
Lai Woun
good plan!!
im proud of j00!
whee
Woo pride for not being lazy.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:59 am
i hate having my p's its crap....lol  

Lai Woun
Crew

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:01 am
Lai Woun
Why is it le crap?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:02 am
DNA_Guru
Lai Woun
Why is it le crap?
cause i always have to drive siblings everywhere....and my sister always bags out how crap a driver i am DDD: awwwww...lol...nah its not actually that bad....cause now i dont have to catch the stupid bus to school xP.....not that that would be a problem for you anymore  

Lai Woun
Crew

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:05 am
I just want my p's so I can drive to work and not have to wait for the bus.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:06 am
Lai Woun
DNA_Guru
Lai Woun
Why is it le crap?
cause i always have to drive siblings everywhere....and my sister always bags out how crap a driver i am DDD: awwwww...lol...nah its not actually that bad....cause now i dont have to catch the stupid bus to school xP.....not that that would be a problem for you anymore
True. But yeah, I don't have siblings, my Dad's the only one who would rip on me if I was a bad driver.
Yeah, I sort of need it though.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

Lai Woun
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:10 am
DNA_Guru
Lai Woun
DNA_Guru
Lai Woun
Why is it le crap?
True. But yeah, I don't have siblings, my Dad's the only one who would rip on me if I was a bad driver.
Yeah, I sort of need it though.
yeah it is good to get to dancing etc. etc. whenever she says something about my driving i tell her that im not going to drive her anywhere then she is nice to me....lol...nah she doesnt really bag my driving out....i bag myself out more than anyone lol  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games