Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
The Offical Australian Rateage!! i can make you beautiful!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im not dead!!
  who are you?? and where did you come from?? and whats that on your a**??
  does this mean i loose your inheritence??
  good, cuz you owe me money!!
  yeay!! natasha's bac..... oooooo cookies!!
  i bought weed and men and rum.... anyone in??
View Results

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:47 am

WellzY
Do me! Do meeeeee!

i'd do you any day baybe!! wink

anyway, i loves the reds, im going through this massive red phase im loving it 3nodding i love your avvie, it's so you and so with the flow of things but not too medioqure (sp) i hate mah life, i can use big words appropriately but i can't spell em sweatdrop anyway i likes it i gives you 8.5/10!!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:38 am

Glee!

WellzY
Crew

BeMuled MissBeth

Shameless Fairy

19,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:26 pm

nrasjaa
BeMuled MissBeth
Miiiiiss Beth! Come on down!

*bounces along all merrily*

Okay, so here I am for the rating! Like a lamb to the slaughter, I tell ya. *laughs* Still, I'm a funlovin' gal, so I'm only too happy to play along and do the 'rate my av' or 'rate my sig' thing once in awhile. (It seems people are more keen on my 'dream' avatar than of the one I already have. I wonder if they realize every outfit I put on this avvie was once a quest for a dream ... hmm ... *winks*)

niiice i likes the flow and the great thing about your red is that it doesn't screw with your eyes and i loves the scarf oh mah god, but i think maybe some hints of black to add chracter 3nodding

the dream avvie is nice, i loves browns and golds (WS made me take off mah gold, he said cow girlsies dont wear lots of gold) but that just doesnt seem to go, like there is no flow, you have good items but it just doesn't work with each other, either ditch the skirty or the top or something, i loves that skirty but its so hard to find something that goes with it and no flower with laurels,

for current i gives you 8.2/10 and the dream one 6.8/10!!

*bright smile* I'm a red lover too right now. Scads of it being incorporated into my wardrobe. It's a good thing I'm presently a redhead or I don't think I'd be able to wear any of it. *winks*

Okay, I'll keep this avvie on the way it is for now (there's black in the pants, fraggit!) and after I've bought my 'dream' avvie (which you've already critiqued ... not as much in my favour, but I still like how it looks *sticks out tongue and laughs*) I'll start working on a new av for you to judge. *smiles*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:40 pm

I can't tell if this is good or terrible.

I kinda like it though...

Rate!

EmWah
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:42 am

BeMuled MissBeth

*bright smile* I'm a red lover too right now. Scads of it being incorporated into my wardrobe. It's a good thing I'm presently a redhead or I don't think I'd be able to wear any of it. *winks*

Okay, I'll keep this avvie on the way it is for now (there's black in the pants, fraggit!) and after I've bought my 'dream' avvie (which you've already critiqued ... not as much in my favour, but I still like how it looks *sticks out tongue and laughs*) I'll start working on a new av for you to judge. *smiles*

eek uumm ok wow well you know what i say the only person your avvie should make happy is you; everyone else is a bonus 3nodding waiting to see you again la!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:46 am

EmWah
I can't tell if this is good or terrible.

I kinda like it though...

Rate!

you look like ice cream!! 4laugh 4laugh except your eyesy looks sad and it makes me cry cry.... well not really but nearly, aside from that i likes i wanna huggy it!! *huggys* i gives you 9.9/10!!

nrasjaa

passionberry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:48 am

I've noticed that there are alot of rating posts... is this a fad? eek neutral
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:22 am

passionberry

yes and no.

magz trys, emwah tried and im teh Official Australian rater. i rate in the other guild too and i was voted best rater in australia and i am the OOMMFF laydy of gaia, teh only place where you can get teh X factor rated..... happay??

now i shall rate you!! i likes the blue, it's so pretty!! i loves the skirty oh mah god i have one!! whee the leg warmers are uber cute and i loves the top, i says change teh hair to a tad darker, that would be better 3nodding just adds a littel character, aside from that its ok, nothing i haven't seen before, but nothing wrong with it i give you 6.8/10!!

nrasjaa

passionberry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:24 am

nrasjaa
passionberry

yes and no.

magz trys, emwah tried and im teh Official Australian rater. i rate in the other guild too and i was voted best rater in australia and i am the OOMMFF laydy of gaia, teh only place where you can get teh X factor rated..... happay??

now i shall rate you!! i likes the blue, it's so pretty!! i loves the skirty oh mah god i have one!! whee the leg warmers are uber cute and i loves the top, i says change teh hair to a tad darker, that would be better 3nodding just adds a littel character, aside from that its ok, nothing i haven't seen before, but nothing wrong with it i give you 6.8/10!!
YAY!! Ive been rated by the OOMMFF laday of gaia!!!! *donces around*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:41 pm

and where are you lot?? oommffify me already!!

nrasjaa

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:39 pm

I'll give you oommff in a second. scream
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:45 am

WellzY

but you already have!! *faints* i give you 10/10!! it's an awesome avvie oh mah god!! 3nodding

nrasjaa

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:11 am

Rate Mwah!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:21 am

nrasjaa
WellzY

but you already have!! *faints* i give you 10/10!! it's an awesome avvie oh mah god!! 3nodding

Lovelovelove. heart

Danke.

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:52 am

EmWah
Rate Mwah!

mwahsy you looks beautiful, it's great but i reackon that the scrafy thing on the head makes you look slightly noobish, i say remove the b***h and be hot!! i gives you 9.8/10!!
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games