Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Zero Salfos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:48 pm

50 Skinks- light infantry that perfer to use posion weapons of range like blowdarts, and javelins they have swords for close affairs. stealthy as well and aqautic
30 kobold soldiers - light infantry. use most normal weapons of war. can have high morale when surronded by larger lizards, frenzy.
20 kobold siege engineers - light infantry managing captapults, baliesta and harpoons.
20 saurus - heavy infantry use close combat weapons, spears, and shields. fearless for they are fiecre and bred for war. have tough skin that they have no need for armor.
5 Lizardmen Mages - special unit, cast variety of magics
5 Iksar Elite Guard - Rikimaru's guard, poessing magical weapons and armor. each highly skilled in combat. they are more for watching places Rikimaru isnt watching when he goes on his blood conquest. but still protect him from friendlies and himself.
10 Kroxigor - Huge lizard-men that are so violent that their heavy weapons are chained to their hands, have incredible hard scales good as any advance armor. pretty much ruthless and merciless. also are aquatic
30 Lizardmen - moderate soldiers, have close combat weapons, shields and bows
30 lizardmen crossbows - having heavey repeater crossbows in order to make up for the reload of the weapons and shoot faster. very accurate for giving up most of thier close combat training.

Rikimaru cursed the giant serpent. he declared that himself will take on the beast. he grabbed his magical bow and grabbed a long arrow. tied a rope to it and tied himself to the other end. having his mages cast a water breathing spell for in case he got dragged under water. launched his arrow into the beast side and began to swing to the beast. he ordered that if he was going to fail to launch the bastilas and the harpoons to keep launching til that beast fell if and only if he could not see. he grabbed hold of the beast to prepare for the wicked ride..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:59 pm
Joa-Boo
Zero Salfos
((first salfos then rikis much later.))

"I fight for those who cannot. i kill those who are corrupt. i do not pledge my allegiance to OMEGA or the Dark Hand. my sword goes where i see fit. for the factions are much too radical. one is not better then the other they are extreme opposites. Joa-Boo is looking for me and waiting. i can get the things you want and if you disguise yourself right you might get your shot at joa-boo since we can meet him face to face." there was a fire lighting up his voice to inspire this troubled hearted man. "do not feel like you failed. you are not him but you are better. his presence had evil veil across. yours does not."

"I think the man would only come to you if he wanted to. You would of never of been able to leave his side if he truly was waiting on you. he probably has another plan. It's always like him to use someone else." Crimson said noting all the times he used him instead of Joa Boo using himself with his experiments.

"The first thing I'm going to need from you is the spoils of a Dragons egg. Not just any dragons egg before you go and say this is going to be easy. The egg must have been newly bread and pure as straight from the womb itself. The egg cannot be damaged in any way as I need the baby dragon inside to still be alive and able to hatch."

"okay well where are we gonna get one of those? looks like we shall need more manpower i know a man in...(drew pick a nearby town for my assassin creed related character be in.) he could be of use to us. lets get this done for we have no time to waste. i don't know how long Joa-Boo will wait before he sends someone after me or he appears again."  

Zero Salfos
Vice Captain

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:10 pm
"how can i help?" isao said jumping in the conversation. she stared at them and watched them think.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:20 pm
The drake twisted upwards into the abyss of the stormy sky and swirled in circles to make the fight of climbing on to him very difficult. As it approached the cloudy sky bolts of lightning cracked off of it's skin and the surface of it's body became very unstable. It moved in a pattern of swirls and turns, breathing fire all over the oncoming ships.

"Doctor Cid, they still come." A monk at large opened his mouth to say as he pointed over the horizon of ships. They all came from a far and only where losing one or two at a time.

"Do not fear. We have read the books. We know what is to come, only respond as you are instructed and all will turn as they should. The Omega Alliance knows of our plea and they are sending form Heaven 6 what they can. We will be backed up."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:27 pm
((To Isao and Salfos))

"You are so hasty to go into your mission and have no idea what you are doing. How can you say you are wise? Have you not any questions to aid yourself among the trying efforts I ask of you to atone your loss." Crimson was entirely confused. The man already spoke of action without knowing where he was going or what to really do.

"As for you Isao, you can either help him or do something else for me. There is much more then this one egg to obtain. I shall have an entire list of rare objects for you to discover and bring to me."

((Your assassin character...did you rename him yet....you can start him up like every other character and I will post to him...just start at random. You are on the Kingdom of Medagerith, a large forestry country with tall random mountain ranges. Most of the towns are in either valleys or on mountains. You can bring him out in the city Piecep *Pie-ceep*))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:33 pm
Isao looked at salfos, then to crimosn. "well, what is then other stuff you need?" she asked him. she wanted to help salfos but she also wanted to do something herself.  

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:46 pm
Hikari Harada
Isao looked at salfos, then to crimosn. "well, what is then other stuff you need?" she asked him. she wanted to help salfos but she also wanted to do something herself.

"There are vales of pure purple liquid that are crucial to targeting the effects of any shadow trickery. They are made of many different types of flowers and crushed stone. If you could find for me 12 of the finest, meaning bloomed the best, cantiary flowers and then find for me 4 broken shards of hexus jewels I could make these vile and set up the poison." Crimson replied in a grateful matter. His smile was returning with the knowledge that these people might actually help him remake the charm so that he can also come up with the cure.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:11 pm
Joa-Boo
Dugage
((a*****e))

Salin screamed with rage, "That lieing b*****d tricked us!" Salin roared and punched the air. "The b*****d prisoner we took lied to us. This is where he said they would be."

((ofcourse you do this to my character....you kinda always do I really shouldn't be surprised))

((To tell you the truth I had only planned this after the fact that you killed all of the prisoners after one finally said something. They really aren't and never where going to be on this little island.. If you have been paying any attention to Chris's character they are all hidden in a cavern much more north. lol......I had told everyone about this, I can't believe they all kept it from you. The only thing that makes me so thrilled about this is now you have to go tell Joa Boo about this, who threw you a party for your findings.))

"You have got to be kidding me. You fool led us, an entire army of the Dark Hand into the depth of some illusion. What if the castle is under attack right now and none of us are there to defend it. You better pray Joa Boo goes easy on you when you tell him of your failure." Epocolypse said with an evil grim face. His bright flaming body disappeared back to his ship as did the rest of the Dark Hand, all in anger for no blood shed.

"Hey don't worry about this to much Salin. This kind of thing happens. Don't let Epocolypse get you all scared out of your mind. Of course he's not going to tell you all of the times he has messed up. He is right though, Joa Boo is not going to like this." Gambit replied before heading back to his own ship.

It was a very dark and somber trail home.
((Oh Im not raelly quiting this or Falthor FYI, I was just pissed cause once again I get ******** over like always))

Salin hand twitched with rage the whole trip home, it twitched with anger and fear as he would have to tell his lord of the mistfortunate event that had occured. "

Salin sighed and got up and pulled out his canteen of blood, "How exactly is this my fault...atleast fully my fault. I did get the wrong information and jump the gun on killing the prisoners...but Lord Revan or someone should have sent scouts to check it out before we mobleized an entire army for war."

Salin looked up and saw their newly acquired castle in the distance only a few miles away, "Dammit like that is really go to save my a**."

((Well Drew on one of your things...even if I personally knew what I was walking into (I wish I would have) I still would have done it exactly the same way...I don't god mod like Jake, my character believed they were there so thats where he would have gone even if I had to close my eyes and shed a single tear for it.))  

Dugage

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:16 pm
Isao bowed slightly and ran off. "i'll be back!!" she called before disappearing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:12 pm
((lawl))  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:13 pm
SkittleScion
((lawl))

((not sure I know what that means))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:27 pm
((To Tyler))

((I guess your right man...I could of told you. I just thought it would be more of a dramatic effect if you didn't knida like in Star wars when no one was told that Darth Vader was Lucks father except for the one playing Darth Vader))

As the castle showered its disproval from a distance it crept closer into view. The unenviable was closing in on you and not many options still lay open. It was darker then before the trip started, even though the day was awake and high in activity. A gloomy shadow cast before the temple of walls and darker things lingered inside of the unknowing tortures to wait.

Word did get around that Joa Boo had already left the castle for another important meeting. This luckily would call him back to the HQ in the Temple of Creation, thus elongating your sentence. No the first to greet you where the mocking tones of the civilians now devouring the space in the Thunder Plains castle. Although through every prosecution hope still caught you by surprise. There where still great things that you had done and many more to live for. Why fear what is to come now with those things to lean back on.

Raven stood on top his balcony as the main doors opened. His eyes where the first to catch your own and instantly your cold welcome home were given. He stared with pity and almost anger at the failure of your disgrace. He along with many others shared this story.

Once you entered your men where released from services to your name. A group of Dark hand knights approached you with full armor and swords to the point. Raven watched from his perch as well as all that had gathered to the scene.

"Salin, you have been charged with treason and endangering our cause. You are being arrested now for your crimes against the Dark Hand. I don't care how you plead; I won’t be the one to hear it." Raven said with a loud and cold tone. His words echoed down the stone walls until filling the small space between you and the 8 knights. The got closer still, swords to the point and ready for action. "Do you come quietly?"  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Zero Salfos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:35 pm
"no sir, i mkae haste for you said that the dark hand are in haste. i asked where the eggs can be found you have not replied. i know the task will be dangerous so i am also getting some help. i am thinking this well out." Salfos wished that crimson would stop trying to diminish him. but he has a hurt pride he thought. just like how his father was.((ok for one the ninja have gotten their butts handed to them twice already. know one really knew soldiers where there. and my personal character has not god mod himself. joa-boo almost killed him last battle. the other characters that need to stay in play for awhile longer got to stay alive. also im not gonna post if you kill ninja so go ahead and say your mutaliating them. i also said ninja have been dying i just didnt give a number.srry for the occ im gonna stop)).  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:46 pm
Zero Salfos
"no sir, i mkae haste for you said that the dark hand are in haste. i asked where the eggs can be found you have not replied. i know the task will be dangerous so i am also getting some help. i am thinking this well out." Salfos wished that crimson would stop trying to diminish him. but he has a hurt pride he thought. just like how his father was.((ok for one the ninja have gotten their butts handed to them twice already. know one really knew soldiers where there. and my personal character has not god mod himself. joa-boo almost killed him last battle. the other characters that need to stay in play for awhile longer got to stay alive. also im not gonna post if you kill ninja so go ahead and say your mutaliating them. i also said ninja have been dying i just didnt give a number.srry for the occ im gonna stop)).

((No Jake I just thought I would criticize the fact that you didn't actually ask where to find the eggs in your last post...lol...just kidding man....this is how Crimson is. He is allot like his father of course but he would have asked....I still find it funny you haven't asked))
"No sir, your right. I should not have been so quick to behead you with my words. I have been a trying moment and now I'm stressed with things to remember. I feel horrible for you and I don't know if your going to be able to fix this if we don't do all of this right." Crimson shared his concern with the tone in his voice and watched for a question of maybe where to find the eggs. He had a few guesses but there was no way he would be going to get them.

"You do whatever you need to get those eggs. Get a whole army to join up with you, it doesn't matter to me, but if you want to fight with your shadows I suggest we get it down."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:49 pm
Salin looked at the 8 knights, he could probably take them but Lord Revan could probably take Salin down a lone let alone with the 8 knights. "Common My'lord you know as well as I do that it is pointless. I would never make it out of this castle."

Salin disarmed himself of his weapons and put his arms forth for bonds.

((dammit being a puppetmaster means I couldn't win this fight))  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games