Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:16 pm
Sakata laughed"No problem"she said and shook the blood off her hand from the sword cut it started to heal right away  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:34 pm
sorano gave a chuckle and concentrated on her chakra. then jumped high into the air and as she came down, slowly, she put her chakra into her wepons and threw them at the enemy.
"Hey! try this on for size, you big pile of junk!" sorano shouted at the meatle thing.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:46 pm
Sakata jumped on top of the machine and started ripping threw it with her claws and teeth  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:59 pm
"wow i don't want to get on her bad side." sorano thought and started throwing kuni at the 2nd one slowing it down.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:56 pm
Sakata got ot the main comtrol and she ripped though the cords with her razor sharp teeth.Then the machine stopped and died."All done"she said  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:47 pm
"for now, it's over. im afraid an even bigger enemy awaits ferther ahead." sorano grimly said kicking an arm of the robot they defeated.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:05 am
((Sorry, I haven't been active on this RP cause I've been busy with other things...and RPs.))

Ryo and Rose took out their share of robots. After the fight, they walked over to Soran o and Sakata. "So, what do we do from here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:30 pm
"Look for my father in the mountains"she said then took off running towards the mountain.As she was running she got more tired by the min. then she relized that is was harder to run on two legs so she started running on all fours"Much better..."she thought then her stomach rumbled she stopped and slid on the ground sniffing around for food  

Level_E_Vampire

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:35 pm
Sorano jumped upon cassie and flew twords the mountians.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:30 pm
"Ready, Rose?" Ryo asked his companion.

"Ready as I'll ever be," said Rose as she transformed into a large wolf. Ryo quickly jumped on her and began to follow Sorano. "Hey Cassie, Sorano, wait up!" Rose yelled out to them.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:16 pm
"Hear you loud and clear Ryo!" sorano called back to her friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:06 pm
scream IMPORTANT:

sweatdrop role players of this particular role play, im sorry to inform you but since there hasn't been a reply in over a month im not going to keep this thread going. im really sorry. crying  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas