Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:08 pm
(I don't know how much longer I can get on the internet. We're redoing my grandparents room so the internet may be down for a while. I'll try to tell you when it goes down but feel free to play my part)
Arianna got out and pulled her stuff out of the trunk. "Follow me" she said, heading to a small clearing a litlle ways away.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:19 pm
Karissa pulled the bags from Arianna's hands and took some of her own from the trunk.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:40 pm
"I can pull my own weight you know" Arianna objected, noticing the bags that were missing from her hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:17 pm
"You can, but its faster this way." Said Rachel with a grin. "Now I can carry you, or Laurence can, this time you've got a choice." She smiled widely.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:47 pm
"Can I trust you to carry me Laurence?" Arianna asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:43 pm
Karissa stood behind Rachel and pointed to her, shaking her head. She mouthed "Go with Laurence," smiling.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:52 pm
"ALright if Laurence doesn't mind, I'll go with him" Arianna said, smilling ever so slightly at what Karissa had done.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:59 pm
Rachel rolled her eyes, knowing that Karissa had done something, because of Arianna's wide grin. She scowled. "Come on then. Lets go. I don't have all day." Rachel wouldn't admit it, but her feelings were ever so slightly hurt that nobody trusted her.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:17 am
"Rachel can I talk to you for a second? We'll be right back" Arianna told the others and pulled her over. "Listen, if you really want to I'll let you take me allright?" she said, knowing she had hurt her friend slightly. She had always been good at knowing other peoples emotions even if they tried to not let their feelings show.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:09 pm
Rachel rolled her eyes. "Arianna, its fine. You don't trust my running, that much is obvious. But if you'd rather run with Laurence...." She said, her voice fading, but then turning back to Arianna with a toothy grin. "I'll just bring you on the way back!"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:10 pm
"I'll go with you, both ways" she said. "We cool?" she asked, holding out her hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:40 pm
"Are you sure? I can see how you've been eyeing Laurence..." Said Rachel with a giggle. Leaning back, when Arianna raised her fist, she laughed harder. "Fine!" Said Rachel, still giggling. She threw Arianna on her back. "Still trust me?"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:41 pm
"Yes Rach" Arianna said, exasperated.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:00 pm
"Oh loosen up!" Sighed Rachel. "Vampires can joke too!" She took off in a jog, catching up to Karissa and Laurence. "Lets go."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:01 pm
"How can you loosen up if you are still trying to remember the young, energetic, fun person you once were?" Arianna asked her. "But I guess I can try" Arianna admitted.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games