Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:43 pm
(sorry, I do it all the time! It's so annoying.)
Caterina laughed. 'Hon, he won't be able to take me, trust me I know how to fight; he wouldn't even know what hit him. But let me lead him on, let him think he can get me' Caterina thought, making sure that only Felix and Lily could hear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:44 pm
(I just want everyone to know that I'm not going to be on Gaia for a while - midterms are coming up, and all. In all my other RPs I've been putting my characters on hiatus. However, this RP is fairly contained, and I think I can handle catching up on plot developments once I return. So - Kanan, Arianna, Felix - you can play my characters, start the fight with Wyatt; anything, just so long as you don't kill anyone while I'm gone. Hope to be back soon.)  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:36 am
Felix didn't make any sign that she heard Caterina, but in her head she said to the two, It doesn't matter if we know how to fight. A mili-second of advantage and he could take over, or vice versa. We have to be more than fast. We have to be precise as well.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:24 pm
"I would really prefer it." Said Lily to Caterina. But then she turned to Felix, eyes appraising. "It would seem that we think alike, Felix."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:24 am
"Fine, I'm coming" Caterina sighed before going back. "Happy?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:49 pm
"Moreso than before." Said Lily, smiling slightly. "Are you two ready?" She asked the twins, without turning in their directions. "Yes." Said Selena's voice, strong and sure as always.

Wyatt ran harder, but knew he still had a few minutes before he got there. He began to think up strategies in his mind, careful not to make any decisions.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:54 pm
(Don't worry, I'm sure mine would totally suck. Do you want to continue playing Wyatt or should we all switch it up?)
Caterina smiled. "Ya'll ready?" Caterina asked Lily and Felix.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:03 pm
razz >

"As ready as we'll ever be, though I don't know why we're so worried, this should be almost easy."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:38 pm
(Ok, and I don't think we're gonna kill any of our characters off so I think we're good)
"But he's unpredictable, we'll need to be almost as unpredictable as him to defeat him and he also has Kenneth with him" Caterina said. "And I'm in a dress, of all the days to wear a dress" Caterina said, she kicked off her heels and threw them a ways away so that they wouldn't get in anyone's way during the fight and also so that she could fight easier.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:01 pm
(I don't mind what happens with Wyatt. In the controlling matter, at least.)

Felix smiled at Caterina and said, "Of course I'm ready. What about you? Perhaps, to prepare, you should rip the bottom of the dress off. You can always get another one...or make one."

Felix then laughed, a cool, clear sound. Much lighter than anyone would think it to be if they looked at her, and heard by others very rarely.

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:06 pm
"True, I just hate doing it to this dress. Oh well, while we're still here I can go back to the store and buy another one" Caterina shrugged, taking her dress in her hands and ripping it in a swift motion. "Ugg, I am so glad that I am only fighting in this, I'm gonna have to burn this when I get back to Forks" Caterina said motioning at her much shorter dress.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:13 pm
"It's not like thats where he'll be looking anyways, so don't worry about." Said Lily, shrugging. "Besides, if Kenneth's coming, which I doubt he is, it will serve as a distraction." She said with a wink.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:44 pm
Caterina gasped and coughed a little bit over what she said. "I cannot believe you just said that!" Caterina exclaimed, praying that Kenneth would not be coming with Wyatt.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:39 pm
Felix chuckled at what the conversation had turned to. She had figured out Caterina and Kenneth knew each other well...or very well.

"I think you should keep it. You never know when you'll need to distract the men you're fighting."

She chuckled again and turned to scan the thick forest, a glimmer of humor in her eyes.

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:42 am
"Is this a conspiracy against me?" Caterina asked, staring at the two. "And I do not like to distract guys by wearing something showy like this..." she indicated to the dress "when I fight, I would much rather know I'm a better fighter than distract guys by my absolute beauty" Caterina said, joking about the absolute beauty part.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games