Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:48 pm
Sira gently kissed Ai on the cheek. As soon as he did his face turned a bright shade of red. He tried to ignore how embarrassed he felt.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:50 pm
Ai blushed deep red. "We should all get out of here." She remembered they were in the Akatsuki lair.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:54 pm
Sira pulled back nodding. He hoisted Reks and Fuyu onto his shoulder's. "Can you get Ikari?" He asked Ai as the red in his face faded.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:19 pm
((o__0 I'm confused... 'Cause Nanaka's still at the manor ...))  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:26 pm
((O.o;....))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:35 pm
((... I have a brainache... Ah, I'll just say she stayed, incase anyone came along?))  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:38 pm
((yeah that would work))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:42 pm
((Otay.))

Nanaka sat down in a chair, facing the door, and lightly rested her arm on the arm of the chair. She suspected that her arm was broken, or at least sprained. She had stayed behind in case anyone else came.  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:44 pm
Sira walked up to the house Reks and Fuyu both unconscious over his shoulder's. "Hey Nanaka.." He said exhausted from carrying them both.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:52 pm
Nanaka opened her eyes, standing up. "Hey...." She took Fuyu, laying her down on the couch, wincing at the pain in her arm.  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:01 pm
Sira sat Reks down in a chair next to Fuyu. He winced as Reks' arm hit his shoulder where the gash had formed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:02 pm
Nanaka settled back into her chair. "Are you okay?" She paused. Stupid question. "How badly are you hurt?"  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:06 pm
"Not too bad.." Sira said gently rubbing his shoulder. 'I shouldn't have done that now she'll want to check my shoulder..' He thought as he put his hand back down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:09 pm
"No... what did you do to your shoulder?" Nanaka pushed herself up from the chair, instantly regretting it. "Ow.."  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:12 pm
"It's nothing.." Sira lied as he sat down in a chair. He sighed glad the battle was over but knowing that they would attack again.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games