Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Zombie Vs. Human RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:19 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
"ok" she whistled a light tone and the bird flew towards the mountains

He closed his eyes as the wind rushes towards his face, making him gasp for air.
she lightly laughed, she looked down and smiled "ok where here" she said as the bird landed softly  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:20 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He closed his eyes as the wind rushes towards his face, making him gasp for air.
she lightly laughed, she looked down and smiled "ok where here" she said as the bird landed softly

"Finally," he said as he got off the bird, putting his sword back under his arm as a crutch. "Where to go now?"  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:23 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Finally," he said as he got off the bird, putting his sword back under his arm as a crutch. "Where to go now?"
"well to look around" she said walking up a hill "hey people" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:24 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"What?" he said, walking up to her.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:25 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"i said people" she said smiling, she grabbed his arm and showed him "look" she said waving her arm out  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:28 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"i said people" she said smiling, she grabbed his arm and showed him "look" she said waving her arm out

He looked on, and smiled. "Are there really other survivers?" he said aloud, his eagerness starting to get to him.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:30 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He looked on, and smiled. "Are there really other survivers?" he said aloud, his eagerness starting to get to him.
she smiled "come on" she said walking down the hill, she looked at all of the people, smiling  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:31 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "come on" she said walking down the hill, she looked at all of the people, smiling

He followed her at a slower pace, the hill making it difficult to walk with his injured leg. He finally caught up to her, walking beside her, smiling at all the people.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:34 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

He followed her at a slower pace, the hill making it difficult to walk with his injured leg. He finally caught up to her, walking beside her, smiling at all the people.
"hey, maybe we can find a doctor here to help with your leg" she said smiling "come on"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:37 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"hey, maybe we can find a doctor here to help with your leg" she said smiling "come on"

"Okay," he said, smiling as his pace sped up, eager to find a doctor so he wouldn't have to limp anymore.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:40 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Okay," he said, smiling as his pace sped up, eager to find a doctor so he wouldn't have to limp anymore.
"umm we need a doctor" she said to a lady "where would i find one?"

"over there my child" she said pointing to a shop down the corner

"thank you" she said, then turned to arage "come on" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:44 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Alrighty then." "Thank you," he kindly said to the lady as he followed Angel.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:47 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"Alrighty then." "Thank you," he kindly said to the lady as he followed Angel.
she opened the door "hello, i need a doctor please" she said to the lady at the counter "he has a broken leg, and he needs to get it checked please" she said

she looked at them "alright wait here" she stood up and walked to back, "ok he will see you know' she said sitting back down

"thank you" she said "come on" she said to arage, walking him inside  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:48 pm
He followed Angel inside and to the back, looking around for the doctor.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:50 pm
"ok now let me see your leg" he said walking in

"ill be right here" she said to arage, she walked over and leaned against the wall  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games