Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:52 am

Dandellion came out of nowhere, carrying a large pumpkin in her lap.
She muttered curses under her breath and had trouble opening a door.
"Will someone give me a hand with this? Stupid Halloween ball...!"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:04 am

Sil popped her head out from the nearest rock and came to the resque, afterwards asking if there were anything else he'd need help with.

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:07 am

(Heehee...Dandellion's a girl!)
"Aww, thank's mate. Would you mind walking me to the great hall...? Got more doors to open and stuff..."
Her brown eyes gleamed with gratitude.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:10 am

"sure thing", she'd never actually got to talk to people alot, but for some reasooon this boy didn't seem to care about what she was, her eyes glowed green as the lights went out. Lumos she muttered and as if appearing from nowhere the hallway was lit.
Didn't catch your name she said to keep the convo going.
(heh, lol just started reading at the beginning... got alot of catching up to do razz )

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:16 am

The girl smiled.
"Dandellion Triumph. Hufflepuff"

They finally reached the great hall and a red haired woman was waiting them there. She smiled as she saw the pumpkin.
"Splendid! That settles about...One tenth of your punishment. One down, nine more pumpkins to go! No magic now, Dandy..."
Dandellion frowned and the lady kept on radiating. She noticed the oter girl then.
"Have you got a date yet? I'm sure you do...hope you have fun in te ball!"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:22 am

"Do we have to have dates? I'm not sure if anyone would go with me.",
"anyways, Dand let's go get another one ?"
when out of ears reach of the other lady, sil said "so, what'd you do to make them give you detention?"

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:33 am

"To make long story short, I hurt someone. It was..how should I say this...intentional. I threw pot on Malfoys face when I had to go to the hospital wing...He's almost healed, by the way. More annoying than ever.
Did you hear what happened to him? Bet you did...Anyway, the same old crap about me being a mud"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:42 am

"Well, he'd better watch out around me, since i don't have a wand he'd never know who hit him :/" as they walked around the corner she went invisible again, to her shock she hadn't said anything odd this time either, bah not again she said as she looked through her invisible hands however invisible couldn't quite cover it unlike before she could see her own body, somewhat greenly tinted and see-through.

She quickly looked around and noticed snape faring around the corner in the other end of the corridor, "keep walking, or Snape will notice something's up" she said to her new friend.
"Am i compleetly invisible?" she asked curiously.

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:47 am

A large crowd has gathered around a nearby hallway.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:52 am

Dandellion looked at her from the corner of her eye.
"Yes"
They got the pumpkin and took it inside the castle. Dandellion noticed that some people were blocking the hallway and cursed.
"What the **(Krude curse) is this all about?"

Krusadin

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:56 am

A student comes up. "One of the teachers has been killed." The rest of the staff send the students away as they tend to Professor Rimmer's body.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:05 am

"...WHAT!!?"
Dandellion dropped the pumpkin which shattered and made everyones shoes sticky of goo. She took a couple of steps back. Snape couldn't help smiling.

Krusadin

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:10 am

Sil suddenly came back to visibillity again, "Gah, now that I'd really need being invisible" it seemed like something is up since the light's weren't compleetly put out, it was as if they were fighting to stay on, "Siluetta, we'll be needing you shortly, if you could come with us for a bit" snape said, she looked at Dand and then back at snape, "alright she can come too" he said somewhat dazzeled.

Sil felt the fear crawling up to her spine as she walked after snape she hated beeing sensitive to other people's feelings another one of all the pesky things about her bloodline she hated.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:13 am

Rimmer's ghost flew around Snape who got very mad.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:15 am

(....ok!)
Snape waved his wand to the direction of Rimmer, making him pop out of sight "Now...Shall we go?" he said like nothing had happened.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games