Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:42 am
Feel free to call me Rev, I'm FluffyKisaragi's brother, and a Tsutsuga Beast.. A red wolf spirit of ancient Japanese lore which guides pure spirits and devours wicked ones. I'm pleased to make all your acquaintances.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:50 pm
my name is not known on the web but i am known as dogdragon on art sites. i am a blood chimera i take on parts of things around me. be it by eating them or draining them of there energy.  

reichimera

Faustus Graves

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:26 pm
*bows* Thank you for admitting me into to your group. My name is Faustus Muramasa Gaves, though you may call me Faust. I am but a humble, if not curious, mouse. I do hope that I meet some new friends here. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:21 pm
Hei!
I am Kaylith.
Siamese cat, yellow eyes, V-cut bangs with a mohawk.
I have terrible social skills.
I listen to Black Metal.
I LOVE the Rock Horror Picture Show. I'm not a Rocky Virgin.
I really like duct tape.
More to know, too lazy to list! Hurhurhur.

Thasitalia

O.G. Bloodsucker

12,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Serph Bravin

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:54 pm
Hi, I'm Serph, writer extrodianaire (modesty? what's that?). I'm a blue dragon/human hybrid with some.... odd fetishes and a certain degree of social phobia. I am in a relationship already, so don't bother trying to get into one with me.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:46 pm
"Where was God
when I needed a friend?
User Image

^w^ -Smiles- Excellent. Just what I need to have; Be in a guild for furries. <3
The name's Kendra but call me Shadow. Of course, I'm the curious kitsune known as Vexen (my roleplaying character).
The only thing I get strict on is grammar and Christ. I'm a huge English nerd, and am a bit offended when it comes to Christianity.

Where was God
when I came to an end?"

MetalHeadKendra

Timid Spirit

10,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Demonic Associate 100

Toprekoms

Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:09 am
The username is Toprekoms, I go by Anthony.
I'd like to type out more, but my muscles are pulled in both arms, and typing this hurts. ;x  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:24 pm
Hewwo, Kyanto here~! Just thought I'd check in and let people know about a new person redface  

XxGenesisxXxRhapsodosxX

4,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Lovely Lolita Love

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:32 am
Hey! My name is Cai, and I'm an amicable mutt roaming the world ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 am
Hey all! I'm Lusty. I'm a fox. I'm a stereotype too I suppose.
I'm here for RPs and the occasional entertaining discussion.
If any girls are interested in a role play, come and get it!
Otherwise, I hope to be friends with all of ya at some point.  

Lusty Fox

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100

Zaira Cadee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:59 pm
Thank you for admitting me to the guild ^_^ im Zaira and im a Kitsune (fox demon smile )) i generally will be in Kitsune form, but i might on occasion shift into my human(er) form. i retain the ears and tail in that form, but look human for the most part ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:12 am
Hehe hi all, my name is Satharian, but you can call me 'Sath' for short. I am a black sergal and I just joined so I thought I'd get the hey-I'm-the-new-guy post out of the way. My avitar is my best representation of my fursona, but I also have some art links in my siggy if it helps.  

Satharian

TigerPillow

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:38 pm
Just your average lower class tiger here, working hard to support his family and barely succeeding.

Howdy X3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:27 pm
Hi there ^^ My name is Meg and my fursona is a Lilac and Pastel green Mouse ( For now) . I am a newbie to the furry and Fursona thing and am hoping to make a lot of friends. I love anime and Manga, music,,, and don't laugh at this but my favorite band of all time is Hanson... ( Yes mmmbop hanson but they have grown up now.) I love drawing and am wanting to be a cartoonist or a manga artist.

Senshi_Sailor Harpyia

2,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100

Rikerxx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:07 pm
Name: Judas
Species: Mouse

About Me:

Judas is a very quiet mouse and doesn’t interact with people much but will if asked to. He is a very loyal and respectful individual to all he comes across. That is unless you cross him and then he may have some choice words or a nice fist for you.

He tends to have one of those I don’t care attitude and looks as if he is somewhere else. It isn’t that he isn’t paying attention it is just he is always thinking. He is a hopeless romantic and gets a little too attached to those he gets involved with. Judas has been around the block in more then one since of the meaning.

The young mouse loves pasta and cheese. Has varying taste in, music, video games, and movies. Most of these movies and games have to do with horror, action, fantasy, and science fiction. His music has no set tone as he listens to quiet a lot varying form country to death metal.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games