Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampires, wolves, cats, and humans (OPEN TO ALL(even newbs)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:54 am

{oh ok then}
kiba sat on the fountin and looked at suke
what do you mean?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:00 pm

suka shook her head "i.. i dont know but somthing dark is coming" she explained (when i mean dark i mean pure evil)

deedee10

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:04 pm

{i guessed}
then we should get ready for it
{im going to brb have to head to another house kk}
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:07 pm

(K) "your right. but how do we know what it is?" she asked. "wait i rekonize that scent" her eyes opened widly "its coming..." she whispered. "its coming for us"

deedee10

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:09 pm

then we have to prepare for the worst and try to ride it out
kiba hops down from the fountain
so tell me what to do and me and eliot will get it done
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:02 pm

he yawned waking up from behind the weel of the jeep. "cmon lets go" he shouted honking the horn waiting for her to get out here.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:16 pm

(woot me back from wedding XDD man, danced alot today, it was awsome XDD) she touches the water then stands up, she stretches then looks around "huh something evil?" she thinks "i dont know anything that evil" she shivers then walks around
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:59 am

suka looked down sadly. " i know what it is." she said "its and army of racladons, an huge one too. they kill anything and everything. they nearly wiped out my race of werewolf"she said staring. "we have to stop them." she turned to kiba "kiba...we need wepons. STRONG wepons. think you can handle making some?" she asked him. she turned again "there getting closer by the second." she whispered." theres gonna be a war and we're gonna win" she said smirking and walked off to prepare.

deedee10

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:06 am

coreykill
he yawned waking up from behind the weel of the jeep. "cmon lets go" he shouted honking the horn waiting for her to get out here.

(Already did on page 43...Not that anyone would find it here... xd )
She got in the jeep.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:15 am

she turned to serena "you ok? this is kinda a shock for me too" she said smiling. "you could help me out with the army poster stuff for people to join the fight." she asked

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:35 am

she bites her bottom lip "yea im okay" she walks up to the fountain
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:50 am

suka looked at serena. "so..." she sat down beside her and smiled "what should we put on the frount of the poster?"she asked holding a pencil and paper. "you know i'll always be with you, so you dont need to worry" she said putting her arm around serena.

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:56 am

she smiles softly "thank you, i just.....have alot on my mind" she looks at the paper and thinks "a picture of something nice or whatever then something like, 'we need people who are willing to fight, big battle coming up and quickly'" she said thinking,
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:00 am

"yea..." she started doddling on the paper mindlessly "whoops" she said blushing. she turned it over. "hmmm...how about a picture of someone holding a long shotgun?

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:02 am

she looks at her "let me see" she smiles and quickly grabs the paper, she turns the page to her doodle and looks at it
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games