Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
rp the land of magic (you can be whatever you want) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:37 am

(lolz) she looks at them "am i ever getting my wings back?" she asked looking sad
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:39 am

angelo walked gently to sasuke, placing his hand on sasuke's forehead, and began chanting a spell. sasuke awoke*

Mr Rapist

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:39 am

sasuke woke up and saw ravens wings. "let me help....i can do it..." he said holding the wings in his hands. "i may kill myself doing this....but if it helps you i shall willingly die"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:41 am

are . . . your wings. i must apologise for such an outrageous act, dear fallen angel

*angelo held her wings with his soft hands, and breathed new life into them, giving them a silky feeling*

that should be better

Mr Rapist

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:42 am

"thanks" she said looking at her wings
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:43 am

forgive me, i must explain the true story behind my life, and my downfall.
please, take a seat

*angelo sat down, offering the other two to sit with him*

Mr Rapist

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:44 am

she looks at him before sitting beside him "okay, explain"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:44 am

sasuke looked at the wings. they were somehow....wrong. he made some hand signs and touched them. they glowed as he touched them and then they looked like they did before. the power of the move he just used was too much and he passed out.

The_Last_Avenger

Mr Rapist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:46 am

oh for goodness sakes, i need to explain the story

*he re awaoke sasuke, who came and sat next to raven*

so shall i continue?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:47 am

"err yea" she looks at her wings, wondering what was wrong with them

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:49 am

when sasuke woke up he was barely awake. he looked at angelo and sat down. "ok...explain your story....."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:52 am

(i'll be back soon....ok?)

The_Last_Avenger

Mr Rapist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:53 am

I was once a master angel, master of the eldars as i have stated, but i was cast aside from the order. Each angel master must ensure their students are safe, but one of my students fell from us, they, chose to abandon our teachings. I was cast aside for my mistake and thrown out of the masterhood. I was sent here, under the watch of the other angel masters, to make sure i never told anyone of what i once was. I marryed and settled down and had a child named chilo. She was a specila angel, which are very rare nowadays, even among the highest ranking angels. The angel masters fread what chilo was a spawned the dark one to destroy my family, my wife. Thye took chilo and murdered my love, ripping my soul away and leaving me with nothing. The dark one told me of what chilo was, which was a lie, but i believed him. He gave me powers no angel could stand. And this is where you both come in. You were her guardians. I tried to take chilo's power for myself but knew it was to much. But now i look upon chilo and see an empty shell.

*tears slide down angelos face*

she was my child, and . . . i killed her

*he began to weep heavily*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:57 am

tears formed and started to run down her face "chilo" she whispered

Aprilbaby1

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games